Were Negroes Better Off As Slaves?

It would have been a service to the world to see American federal agents shooting American women and children.

It's a real question whether Black people are better off today then when they were slaves. Certainly they were a better people. The men don't come home after a day of backbreaking work. They come home after selling crack to the children of others. They don't see their wives raped. Not having a wife they fuck whoever is hanging out. Their children though, if they know who their children are, get hired out to where if girls or sell drugs in school if boys. Entertainment is beating up old people in the knock out game.

How are they better off now?

^equates real slavery with imagined slavery.

but that is not his only major problem.
Look around YOU...Look at the economy...and WHO is in charge and has been. LOOK at how BLACKS are more adversely affected by it...The DEMOCRATS...The 'GREAT SOCIETY' has come to fruition after TRILLIONS spent to combat poverty. Johnson KNEW what he was doing when he stated "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years..."

STFU:eusa_hand:

Who crashed said economy. It wasn't Obama. We have a House that has done NOTHING to promote the middle class, but tax cuts for me, that's another story.

Obama wasn't in the Senate when GWB was being an idiot ? A senate majority ?

Uhm no, nobody would be better off as a slave. I see we have yet more Bundy love here at USMB.

Look around YOU...Look at the economy...and WHO is in charge and has been. LOOK at how BLACKS are more adversely affected by it...The DEMOCRATS...The 'GREAT SOCIETY' has come to fruition after TRILLIONS spent to combat poverty. Johnson KNEW what he was doing when he stated "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years..."

Who crashed said economy. It wasn't Obama. We have a House that has done NOTHING to promote the middle class, but tax cuts for me, that's another story.
OBAMA has made it WORSE and has divided this nation even further...

YOU AS WELL...STFU:eusa_hand:

Bundy the head of all white supremacists. Did all you liberals just hit your period today to be this far over the top over what this man said (albeit an edited version by the NYT's)

Good lord you women. Take a pill.

G5000 has that "not so fresh" feeling

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

It would have been a service to the world to see American federal agents shooting American women and children.

It's a real question whether Black people are better off today then when they were slaves. Certainly they were a better people. The men don't come home after a day of backbreaking work. They come home after selling crack to the children of others. They don't see their wives raped. Not having a wife they fuck whoever is hanging out. Their children though, if they know who their children are, get hired out to where if girls or sell drugs in school if boys. Entertainment is beating up old people in the knock out game.

hey g500000.

you bagged yourself another usual suspect. good show.

The "better off as slaves" stuff is crazy talk that needs be put in a deep hole somewhere and buried.

That doesn't excuse what has been done in modern times to them by the American Left, however.

No it doesn't excuse them at all. But we DO live in a NEW slavery...and built by the Progressives in this Government for their power over the people. Far too many are blind to it.

They "were a better people" cause whitey kept those darkies in line, didn't they? You are very observant.

No, they weren't better off as slaves.

BUT, being welfare serfs isn't being really free. Instead of picking cotton for slave owners, many blacks produce votes for Corrupt Democrats who abuse their trust. It's disgusting.

Any man is better off being free. I will say this though, the blacks of today befitted from slavery. If it wasn't for slavery they'd be doing God knows what in Africa. That may not be the politically correct thing to say, but it's true.

yeah like maybe even thriving and having knowledge of their ancestors, history and culture.

Thank god we dont have any of that stuff.

you realize DEMOCRATS had slave plantations in the South.....?

Democrats also fought civil rights until they had to join the bandwagon...

then Democrats created the new form of 'welfare slavery'.....

now Democrats ignore prostitution slavery coming across our borders...

now Democrats are creating a new form of 'slavery' that ignores what you said (in red)....i.e., children of 'gay marriages'.....

Amazing how Democrats get all worked up about slavery comments...:rolleyes:

Noting that the current generation of Blacks have a problem does not equate to claiming slavery was better. As G5000 is smart enough to know, so one must assume he and the rest of you are being ignorant on purpose.

Noting that a work ethic which ALL black families used to have before the great LBJ changed everything also is not suggesting that blacks were better off as slaves. Again your own stupidity does not change that.

For 50 years the Democrats have systematically worked to destroy black families, both as man and wife nuclear families and having a work ethic. And the result is much higher percentage of black males do not marry or stay in families, much higher pregnancy rate among single black mothers. Much higher percentage of blacks in jail for crimes committed, less blacks working percentage wise then whites.

The black community in America is in crises and it is a crises that 50 years of democratic policies has caused.

Trying to pretend when someone points this out that they are racist or claiming that blacks were better off as slaves is a Political stunt of immense stupidity. Defeated by common sense and reality.

Or are all you dumb asses actually claiming there is NOT a crises in black America?

Seriously.

You live in another dimension.

Prior to the civil rights act Black Americans were subject to hard racism (By law) in the south and soft racism (by businesses) in the north. Being black meant you were barred from employment, living in many neighborhoods and were restricted to where you could go. After the civil rights act? The sky became the limit. But it wasn't a magic wand. Generations of poverty still was and is a heavy burden on Black Americans.

But the fact that a Black American sits in the White House?

That's golden.

And that vindicates some of LBJ's sins.

The "better off as slaves" stuff is crazy talk that needs be put in a deep hole somewhere and buried.

That doesn't excuse what has been done in modern times to them by the American Left, however.

No it doesn't excuse them at all. But we DO live in a NEW slavery...and built by the Progressives in this Government for their power over the people. Far too many are blind to it.

a NEW slavery. sounds horrible. someone should do something about that.

Stop. You lost, Bundy lost, the right wing lost, FOX News lost, the Confederacy lost. Just stop.

He wasn't being racist he was asking an obvious question. Context matters. No one has even bothered to address what he actually asked.

“That’s exactly what I said. I said I’m wondering if they’re better off under government subsidy, and their young women are having the abortions and their young men are in jail, and their older women and their children are standing, sitting out on the cement porch without nothing to do, you know, I’m wondering: Are they happier now under this government subsidy system than they were when they were slaves, and they was able to have their family structure together, and the chickens and garden, and the people had something to do? And so, in my mind I’m wondering, are they better off being slaves, in that sense*, or better off being slaves to the United States government, in the sense of the subsidies**. I’m wondering. That’s what. And the statement was right. I am wondering.”

*"in that sense" meaning: when they were able to have a family structure, when they were together, when they worked hard, NOT being a slave

**"in the sense of the subsidies" meaning: not having to work because they are taken care of by the gov't, not having their families intact, abortion, jail

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-c...to-charges-of-racism-the-statement-was-right/

Last edited:
You miss the point....Democrats have WON the battle getting BLACKS back ON the plantation. YOU are blind.:eusa_hand:

There's slavery going on and it is THIS GOVERNMENT making it happen.

Thomas Sowell, a great black man, highly educated, and from a very poor background knew that. Politics as usual:

"No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems — of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind."

Any man is better off being free. I will say this though, the blacks of today befitted from slavery. If it wasn't for slavery they'd be doing God knows what in Africa. That may not be the politically correct thing to say, but it's true.

yeah like maybe even thriving and having knowledge of their ancestors, history and culture.

Thank god we dont have any of that stuff.

you realize DEMOCRATS had slave plantations in the South.....?

Democrats also fought civil rights until they had to join the bandwagon...

then Democrats created the new form of 'welfare slavery'.....

now Democrats ignore prostitution slavery coming across our borders...

now Democrats are creating a new form of 'slavery' that ignores what you said (in red)....i.e., children of 'gay marriages'.....

Amazing how Democrats get all worked up about slavery comments...:rolleyes:

Another one not up on history.

But lets get down to brass tacks.

Would you like to see the Confederate flag banned?

Confederate Monuments torn down?

Do you think the Confederates were traitors?

Stop. You lost, Bundy lost, the right wing lost, FOX News lost, the Confederacy lost. Just stop.

Not stop, keep going, all the way to 2016. America needs to see the true Republican party and whom they embrace.

They "were a better people" cause whitey kept those darkies in line, didn't they? You are very observant.

If you mean that whitey kept them from eating one another, yes you are right.

Do you like blacks better today? They are committing genocide among their own. Is that optimum civilization to you?

He wasn't being racist he was asking an obvious question. Context matters. No one has even bothered to address what he actually asked.

“That’s exactly what I said. I said I’m wondering if they’re better off under government subsidy, and their young women are having the abortions and their young men are in jail, and their older women and their children are standing, sitting out on the cement porch without nothing to do, you know, I’m wondering: Are they happier now under this government subsidy system than they were when they were slaves, and they was able to have their family structure together, and the chickens and garden, and the people had something to do? And so, in my mind I’m wondering, are they better off being slaves, in that sense*, or better off being slaves to the United States government, in the sense of the subsidies**. I’m wondering. That’s what. And the statement was right. I am wondering.”

*"in that sense" meaning: when they were able to have a family structure, when they were together, when they worked hard, NOT being a slave

**"in the sense of the subsidies" meaning: not having to work because they are taken care of by the gov't, not having their families intact, abortion, jail

the-statement-was-right/]BREAKING: Cliven Bundy Responds To Charges Of Racism: ?The Statement Was Right? » The Right Scoop -[/url]

ridiculous.

Thomas Sowell, a great black man, highly educated, and from a very poor background knew that. Politics as usual:

"No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems — of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind."

Truth. It's all about control with present government and how the politicians get rich by controlling others and their lives. It has to cease.

Partisan mulesqueeze be damned.

Forum List

Back