Were Negroes Better Off As Slaves?

Noting that the current generation of Blacks have a problem does not equate to claiming slavery was better. As G5000 is smart enough to know, so one must assume he and the rest of you are being ignorant on purpose.

Noting that a work ethic which ALL black families used to have before the great LBJ changed everything also is not suggesting that blacks were better off as slaves. Again your own stupidity does not change that.

For 50 years the Democrats have systematically worked to destroy black families, both as man and wife nuclear families and having a work ethic. And the result is much higher percentage of black males do not marry or stay in families, much higher pregnancy rate among single black mothers. Much higher percentage of blacks in jail for crimes committed, less blacks working percentage wise then whites.

The black community in America is in crises and it is a crises that 50 years of democratic policies has caused.

Trying to pretend when someone points this out that they are racist or claiming that blacks were better off as slaves is a Political stunt of immense stupidity. Defeated by common sense and reality.

Or are all you dumb asses actually claiming there is NOT a crises in black America?

Well who wouldn't want to spend hours on end in the sun picking cotton, come home and watch a slave master rape your wife and wake up in the morning to the sound of your son being dragged off in chains to market.

I mean..that sounds like fucking fun!

As compared to a crack whore momma who fucks her next john in front of her kids for her next fix. And when her daughter is old enough they can sell themselves as a team.

No way for anyone to live.

better off compared to what....?

and just how do you define 'slaves'......?

I cannot even begin to imagine the astounding amount of self-inflicted brain damage you must be experiencing right now in order to redefine slavery and make 89 percent of the blacks in America today as being worse off than the slaves in 1860.

so you think starving, neglected and mistreated children living with crack whore welfare moms are better off....?

I cannot even begin to imagine the astounding amount of self-inflicted brain damage you must be experiencing right now in order to redefine slavery and make 89 percent of the blacks in America today as being worse off than the slaves in 1860.
You miss the point....Democrats have WON the battle getting BLACKS back ON the plantation. YOU are blind.:eusa_hand:

There's slavery going on and it is THIS GOVERNMENT making it happen.

You miss the point....Democrats have WON the battle getting BLACKS back ON the plantation. YOU are blind.:eusa_hand:

^equates real slavery with imagined slavery.

but that is not his only major problem.

End this discussion. It is insulting to basic human intelligence.

Well who wouldn't want to spend hours on end in the sun picking cotton, come home and watch a slave master rape your wife and wake up in the morning to the sound of your son being dragged off in chains to market.

I mean..that sounds like fucking fun!

As compared to a crack whore momma who fucks her next john in front of her kids for her next fix. And when her daughter is old enough they can sell themselves as a team.

No way for anyone to live.
Well stated.
icon14.gif

Bundy the head of all white supremacists. Did all you liberals just hit your period today to be this far over the top over what this man said (albeit an edited version by the NYT's)

Good lord you women. Take a pill.

My guess is that you're a conservative. Bashing women.

Give it up 'tiny', Bundy said it, and if you'd bother to watch the videos you'd notice the skinheads with neck tattoos.

Any man is better off being free. I will say this though, the blacks of today befitted from slavery. If it wasn't for slavery they'd be doing God knows what in Africa. That may not be the politically correct thing to say, but it's true.

yeah like maybe even thriving and having knowledge of their ancestors, history and culture.

Thank god we dont have any of that stuff.

Look around YOU...Look at the economy...and WHO is in charge and has been. LOOK at how BLACKS are more adversely affected by it...The DEMOCRATS...The 'GREAT SOCIETY' has come to fruition after TRILLIONS spent to combat poverty. Johnson KNEW what he was doing when he stated "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years..."

STFU:eusa_hand:

Any man is better off being free. I will say this though, the blacks of today befitted from slavery. If it wasn't for slavery they'd be doing God knows what in Africa. That may not be the politically correct thing to say, but it's true.

yeah like maybe even thriving and having knowledge of their ancestors, history and culture.

Thank god we dont have any of that stuff.

that is the part he obviously knew was the juicy part, and when called on it, he said, WHAT DID I SAY?

Bundy has proven himself to be the Mac Daddy for white supremacists which proves we DO need watch lists. The scarey part is that he has followers. The guy who wanted to put women in front of the guns was telling on how conservatives treat women.

Oh fuck off. :lol:You just keep whacking off to your own fantasies and then get back to us over Bundy's love of Mexican families will you?

You know. The part you missed where he raved about the values of Mexican families?

neat....he likes "spanish" people....he still is a moron. you are supporting a retard....good job

Look around YOU...Look at the economy...and WHO is in charge and has been. LOOK at how BLACKS are more adversely affected by it...The DEMOCRATS...The 'GREAT SOCIETY' has come to fruition after TRILLIONS spent to combat poverty. Johnson KNEW what he was doing when he stated "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years..."

you ARE a cARtooN charACter.

thanks for confirming that.

Who crashed said economy. It wasn't Obama. We have a House that has done NOTHING to promote the middle class, but tax cuts for me, that's another story.

Forum List

Back