🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Virginia...11th state to allow permitless carry of guns, they overrode Govs veto...

I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Nancy Reagan died

That is a preference not a deterrent.......you still get to vote......I vote non straight ticket...takes all of 10 seconds........not really supporting your case...
Reminds me of Texans pretending their anti abortion push is for health issues.

I could show you ten examples as proof and you'd scoff them all off as no big deal.

Here's one more. Why make absentee voting harder? Why do Republicans do that?

Remember, this is just 3 of many examples of how the GOP are trying to deter voting. It's obvious and you know it

Because absentee voting is the easiest way to cheat.......you can mass mail bad votes in and have to rely on democrats in control of accepting them to count them and check them out....

What is so hard about voting in person...unless you are military or have a job conflict...

How many that have voted absentee because they didn't want to stand in line on election day, as one example, lied saying they would be gone. There are jobs that put people in places where they are unable to meet the poll times. Firefighters, for example, work 24 hour shifts where I live and have to be in early in the morning and aren't off before the polls close. That was something I, while serving on a commission board for the local fire department in my area, corrected. We gave those on shift on election day the opportunity to vote before coming to work. There are ways to deal with concerns and then there are Liberals that make excuses.
Then there are the white voting places where it takes 4 minutes to vote but in democratic districts the lines take 4 hours. Pathetically obvious

Are you saying there aren't whites voting democrat? Perhaps the reason is someone has to read what the ballot says to those democrat voters.

That is a preference not a deterrent.......you still get to vote......I vote non straight ticket...takes all of 10 seconds........not really supporting your case...

I could show you ten examples as proof and you'd scoff them all off as no big deal.

Remember, this is just 3 of many examples of how the GOP are trying to deter voting. It's obvious and you know it

Because absentee voting is the easiest way to cheat.......you can mass mail bad votes in and have to rely on democrats in control of accepting them to count them and check them out....

What is so hard about voting in person...unless you are military or have a job conflict...

How many that have voted absentee because they didn't want to stand in line on election day, as one example, lied saying they would be gone. There are jobs that put people in places where they are unable to meet the poll times. Firefighters, for example, work 24 hour shifts where I live and have to be in early in the morning and aren't off before the polls close. That was something I, while serving on a commission board for the local fire department in my area, corrected. We gave those on shift on election day the opportunity to vote before coming to work. There are ways to deal with concerns and then there are Liberals that make excuses.
Then there are the white voting places where it takes 4 minutes to vote but in democratic districts the lines take 4 hours. Pathetically obvious

Are you implying racism?

Of course he is...that is the democrat standard issue attack.......they are obsessed with race...can't see past it.......their whole party is composed of openly and proudly racist groups....

I don't lock the doors, I don't carry a gun for "protection", and I don't fear death. The pussies here are big on the last two.

You think I fear death?

The pussy is the one that says guns should be banned but wants someone else to do the banning. If you thought I truly shouldn't have them, you wouldn't wait. You'd do it yourself by yourself.
And what good would that do you fucking idiot? Really, grow up.

You would be doing YOURSELF what you say needs to be done. That's what a real man would do. A pussy waits on the government to do it on his behalf.
I've said what needs to be done dozens of times. Look it up. It starts with banning all firearms for anyone without an actual need for them.

Sad thing is you think you're the one to determine who has an actual need and who doesn't while conveniently including yourself on the list to keep them. Last time I looked, you don't get to decide for anyone but yourself.

I've said what you need to do personally and individually if you think someone doesn't have a need to own one. You keep showing your cowardice by failing to try.
You're a total moron. Moving on...

That is because democrats control those voting booths......you stated they were democrat voting districts...democrats are incompetent.........besides....rigging voting machines takes time....

Perhaps it's the clientele voting in the Democrat districts that have a hard time reading the ballot.

I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Nancy Reagan died

If the voting districts are under control of the democrats....why does it take so long to vote? You know...since the majority of the people in that district are democrats......

You think I fear death?

The pussy is the one that says guns should be banned but wants someone else to do the banning. If you thought I truly shouldn't have them, you wouldn't wait. You'd do it yourself by yourself.

You would be doing YOURSELF what you say needs to be done. That's what a real man would do. A pussy waits on the government to do it on his behalf.
I've said what needs to be done dozens of times. Look it up. It starts with banning all firearms for anyone without an actual need for them.

Sad thing is you think you're the one to determine who has an actual need and who doesn't while conveniently including yourself on the list to keep them. Last time I looked, you don't get to decide for anyone but yourself.

I've said what you need to do personally and individually if you think someone doesn't have a need to own one. You keep showing your cowardice by failing to try.

More like running like a pussy from a challenge you know you don't want to face.

Are you implying racism?

Of course he is...that is the democrat standard issue attack.......they are obsessed with race...can't see past it.......their whole party is composed of openly and proudly racist groups....
Ah, the KKK votes GOP, boys. That's why you only have a few token darkies in your party...

If the voting districts are under control of the democrats....why does it take so long to vote? You know...since the majority of the people in that district are democrats......

Like I said, it's the clientele voting in those districts.

More like running like a pussy from a challenge you know you don't want to face.
Nope. Guns have to be dealt with as a society, dumbfuck. It's Public Health issue. I'm not going door to door to make sure your kids have their shots either. We have people for that, dumbass.

Nancy Reagan died

And when the democrats let their voters vote multiple times..they are going to be standing in line longer......as they cycle through over and over again......

Are you implying racism?

Ah, the KKK votes GOP, boys. That's why you only have a few token darkies in your party...

Last time I looked, the current field of Republican candidates had two of hispanic heritage and until recently, one black. The Democrats have two old, white people. If one didn't listen and only looked, they'd think Bernie and Hillary were Republicans since you guys constantly say the Republican party is nothing more than old, white people.

Last time I looked, there are two black Senators. One if a Republican from the South.

Nope. Guns have to be dealt with as a society, dumbfuck. It's Public Health issue. I'm not going door to door to make sure your kids have their shots either. We have people for that, dumbass.

You won't go door to door because you're a coward.

Are you implying racism?

Last time I looked, the current field of Republican candidates had two of hispanic heritage and until recently, one black. The Democrats have two old, white people. If one didn't listen and only looked, they'd think Bernie and Hillary were Republicans since you guys constantly say the Republican party is nothing more than old, white people.

Last time I looked, there are two black Senators. One if a Republican from the South.

And I think that Mia Love, Allen West, Bobby Jindal, Niki Hally, Susanah Martinez, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, Shelby Steele....would disagree with him....

He thinks like a 12 year old......so let him be...it is time for him to take his nap...his baby sitter wants him asleep so she can watch the Khardasians.........
Grow the fuck up, dumbass.

Coming from you....priceless!!
You need to grow the fuck as well, letter to mommy Marky who signs his posts...

I answer posts logically and rationally. You are the one that needs to grow up.
If you want to grow up stop signing your posts like a letter to your mommy. That's what your nickname is for, dumbfuck.

Why does that upset you so? Are you really that irritated by something so trivial? I happen to like my name, and I use it to let people know they are talking to a male.

Mark

Are you implying racism?

And I think that Mia Love, Allen West, Bobby Jindal, Niki Hally, Susanah Martinez, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, Shelby Steele....would disagree with him....

I do, too.

I'm waiting on the ever popular "but the House of Representatives has more blacks". I've heard it before and it's easy to answer. Look at the makeup of the district where black House members are elected. Most, although not all, have a damn near or greater than 50% black population and were done that way on purpose to try and appears whiners.

Yet nothing you can or will do personally as an individual about it. So sorry you're a pussy and a coward.
I'm am neither, which is why I don't have to strap on a gun to go out into the world...

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.
Because I like to argue with morons, dumbfuck who carries a gun so he feels like a man.

I don't carry, never have. But, I understand those who do. I also understand why some carry a fire extinguisher in a car, or have one at home and why they install fire alarms.

I suppose it makes them feel more "manly".

Lol.

Mark

Get kids for familiar with firearms at an early age, earlier the better...
hello-kitty-assault-rifle.jpg

Hello Kitty panties, Hello Kitty AR-15. Great idea...
Stylish
Guns as toys, so glad you approve, and I know that you do.
I've owned a weapon since the age of 5. 40 years and none of my firearms have shot a human.

Stylish
I've owned a weapon since the age of 5. 40 years and none of my firearms have shot a human.

But I bet they really...really wanted to......

Stylish

But I bet they really...really wanted to......
Nah my firearms are tame not like those ones Liberals describe that just randomly run around killing folks.

Stylish
Most won't, but that's what they were invented for. And, it sounds like you probably don't need a gun, and you very likely don't.

Forum List

Back