🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Virginia...11th state to allow permitless carry of guns, they overrode Govs veto...

I'm am neither, which is why I don't have to strap on a gun to go out into the world...

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.
Because I like to argue with morons, dumbfuck who carries a gun so he feels like a man.

I don't carry, never have. But, I understand those who do. I also understand why some carry a fire extinguisher in a car, or have one at home and why they install fire alarms.

I suppose it makes them feel more "manly".
Is a fire extinguisher a weapon, Marky? Ah, no. Do people feel the need to strap one on to go to the Walmart? No.

Grow the fuck up, dumbass.

Coming from you....priceless!!
You need to grow the fuck as well, letter to mommy Marky who signs his posts...

I answer posts logically and rationally. You are the one that needs to grow up.
If you want to grow up stop signing your posts like a letter to your mommy. That's what your nickname is for, dumbfuck.

Why does that upset you so? Are you really that irritated by something so trivial? I happen to like my name, and I use it to let people know they are talking to a male.
No one gives a fuck who you are, Marky, and you can do that in your profile, dumbfuck...

I've said what needs to be done dozens of times. Look it up. It starts with banning all firearms for anyone without an actual need for them.

Sad thing is you think you're the one to determine who has an actual need and who doesn't while conveniently including yourself on the list to keep them. Last time I looked, you don't get to decide for anyone but yourself.

I've said what you need to do personally and individually if you think someone doesn't have a need to own one. You keep showing your cowardice by failing to try.
You're a total moron. Moving on...

More like running like a pussy from a challenge you know you don't want to face.
Nope. Guns have to be dealt with as a society, dumbfuck. It's Public Health issue. I'm not going door to door to make sure your kids have their shots either. We have people for that, dumbass.

You won't go door to door because you're a coward.
No, it's because it, like you, makes no goddamned fucking sense...

Get kids for familiar with firearms at an early age, earlier the better...
hello-kitty-assault-rifle.jpg

Hello Kitty panties, Hello Kitty AR-15. Great idea...
Stylish
Guns as toys, so glad you approve, and I know that you do.
I've owned a weapon since the age of 5. 40 years and none of my firearms have shot a human.
Most won't, but that's what they were invented for. And, it sounds like you probably don't need a gun, and you very likely don't.
The Constitution gives me the right to bear arms not your biased opinion.

hello-kitty-assault-rifle.jpg

Hello Kitty panties, Hello Kitty AR-15. Great idea...
Stylish
I've owned a weapon since the age of 5. 40 years and none of my firearms have shot a human.
Most won't, but that's what they were invented for. And, it sounds like you probably don't need a gun, and you very likely don't.
For now, and that is what scares you, that can be changed. Just a matter of time.

For now, and that is what scares you, that can be changed. Just a matter of time.
How long have you lived your mothers basement??

Never did, but we had a nice pool table there, and I got laid there, decades ago. She also died, decades ago, and that's as much as you need know. Now, grow up.

People like yourself may think taking a fundamental right away from the citizenry is OK or you may be someone who is unwilling or to afraid to fight for your rights but don't worry there will always be those who will never let the Government trample on the rights of others.

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.
Because I like to argue with morons, dumbfuck who carries a gun so he feels like a man.

I don't carry, never have. But, I understand those who do. I also understand why some carry a fire extinguisher in a car, or have one at home and why they install fire alarms.

I suppose it makes them feel more "manly".
Is a fire extinguisher a weapon, Marky? Ah, no. Do people feel the need to strap one on to go to the Walmart? No.

It does make a person feel safer to own one. Whether it is a weapon or not is immaterial to your contention.

Mark

Never did, but we had a nice pool table there, and I got laid there, decades ago. She also died, decades ago, and that's as much as you need know. Now, grow up.

You first.

Mark

The people have spoken and rejected an infringement on their right to self defense.

West Virginia becomes 11th state with Constitutional Carry - Crime Prevention Research Center

On Saturday, West Virginia’s state Senate overrode the Governor Tomblin by a 23 to 11 vote. On Friday, the state House overrode it by 66-34. 18 to 21 year olds will still need a permit, but those over 21 will be able to carry without one. West Virginia is now added to states that adopted this last year )Kansas, Mississippi, Maine) and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Wyoming, and Vermont. Idaho and Montana allow people to carry outside of city limits without a permit, in Montana that means one can carry without a permit in 99.4% of the state.
Now your thugs can carry hidden guns, and it isn't a crime. Congrats.

Wow...do you ever think before you post.......

criminals cannot own or carry guns...if they are caught they can be arrested.

Normal people, however, who are not criminals and do not have criminal records can carry guns without having to jump through hoops that the actual criminals already ignore.......

Why don't you try to think like an adult....and stop thinking like a 3 year old.
Four black men, over 21, all with hidden guns and no criminal records or no record that means they can't carry a gun, and the cops says to them, Well, have a nice evening, gentlemen. It always works both ways. Next time, you think, for a change.

OK, fine by me. Why do you have a problem with law-abiding black men being armed?

Yeah...the important part is no criminal record...which means they aren't criminals.....why do you racists always focus on race? What is it about the color of a humans skin that just sets you off......?

In fact....minorities are one of the biggest growth areas of gun buying...because they know the democrats are not helping them keep violent thugs under control......

The Mcdonald Decision at the Supreme court was brought by a black American who was tired of the crime in his neighborhood........
Why race, because your kind thinks all ******* are criminals. And can you have a criminal record and still legally own a gun? Yes.
felons can't own firearms legally... When has that ever stopped criminals?
Never thought it would stop them. It just gives us something the charge them with. Now hiding your guns on you isn't a crime, if you haven't been convicted of anything yet or you have your gun rights restored, which happens.
Tough shit
You just made it legal for the thugs, as you call them, to always have a gun on them. Enjoy.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is STILL BULLSHIT!

Yeah...the important part is no criminal record...which means they aren't criminals.....why do you racists always focus on race? What is it about the color of a humans skin that just sets you off......?

In fact....minorities are one of the biggest growth areas of gun buying...because they know the democrats are not helping them keep violent thugs under control......

The Mcdonald Decision at the Supreme court was brought by a black American who was tired of the crime in his neighborhood........
Why race, because your kind thinks all ******* are criminals. And can you have a criminal record and still legally own a gun? Yes.
felons can't own firearms legally... When has that ever stopped criminals?
Never thought it would stop them. It just gives us something the charge them with. Now hiding your guns on you isn't a crime, if you haven't been convicted of anything yet or you have your gun rights restored, which happens.
Tough shit
You just made it legal for the thugs, as you call them, to always have a gun on them. Enjoy.

Murder is already illegal

I support it only because any law that increases the fees for exercising a Right violate the 14th Amendment...the Amendment used to strike down the democrats when they used Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to deny the Right to vote to blacks.
And yet you don't mind how today the GOP have pushed so many laws making voting harder not easier.

You do realize those Democrats are now Republicans in southern red states, yes?

That is a lie.......the racists are still democrats..the non racists became republicans.

the republicans just want an i.d. so the democrats can't cheat....their primary tool for stealing elections.....

Every other country in the world requires an i.d. to vote...even South Africa as supported by Nelson Mandela........
If that were the only way the GOP have made voting more difficult. And they're trying to make it even harder. Just Google the GOP attack on voting and educate yourself. Cases are even going before the supreme Court. Don't get me started

Wrong....the democrats want to keep cheating....so they are fighting protecting the vote...just like they tried to cheat when they enacted Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting...
I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Many states have no straight-ticket voting...I don't see the big deal about removing it.

If I wasn't on the list it wouldn't change my position in the slightest. I only bought guns when I started to need them, to kill things.

Now you lie.
Nope. And if you believe that you are either lying to yourself or applying your morals to me. Mine are better.

No, you lied and we both know it. Sad part is you're too cowardly to admit it.

You don't have morals. You're a Liberal.
And here again, lying to yourself. Liberals have morals, and better ones than you do.

If your morality stands in the way of anothers freedom, you're a bigot.

Mark

He has no morals...he is a psycho.

If that were the only way the GOP have made voting more difficult. And they're trying to make it even harder. Just Google the GOP attack on voting and educate yourself. Cases are even going before the supreme Court. Don't get me started

Wrong....the democrats want to keep cheating....so they are fighting protecting the vote...just like they tried to cheat when they enacted Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting...
I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Nancy Reagan died

That is a preference not a deterrent.......you still get to vote......I vote non straight ticket...takes all of 10 seconds........not really supporting your case...
Reminds me of Texans pretending their anti abortion push is for health issues.

I could show you ten examples as proof and you'd scoff them all off as no big deal.

Here's one more. Why make absentee voting harder? Why do Republicans do that?

Remember, this is just 3 of many examples of how the GOP are trying to deter voting. It's obvious and you know it

Because absentee voting is the easiest way to cheat.......you can mass mail bad votes in and have to rely on democrats in control of accepting them to count them and check them out....

What is so hard about voting in person...unless you are military or have a job conflict...

Absentee voting is easy to do securely: go to Town Hall, present ID (exactly the same ID needed to vote on election day), get a ballot. Fill it out, seal it in an envelope...official at City Hall notarizes it (seal stamped over the envelope's flap) and locks it in a safe until election day.

I think one thing to do to prevent voting fraud......do like we did in Afghanistan....put purple ink on the fingers of someone after they vote...that keeps them from going to multiple polling places........doesn't infringe on anyones ability to vote...and solves that one way that democrats cheat.

I could remove that ink in three minutes.

A rubber doll does not count....

Forum List

Back