🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Virginia...11th state to allow permitless carry of guns, they overrode Govs veto...

Get kids for familiar with firearms at an early age, earlier the better...
hello-kitty-assault-rifle.jpg

Hello Kitty panties, Hello Kitty AR-15. Great idea...
Stylish
Guns as toys, so glad you approve, and I know that you do.
I've owned a weapon since the age of 5. 40 years and none of my firearms have shot a human.
Most won't, but that's what they were invented for. And, it sounds like you probably don't need a gun, and you very likely don't.

Nope...guns were invented because the inventor wanted a tool to keep him alive in the face of a violent attack.......

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.
Because I like to argue with morons, dumbfuck who carries a gun so he feels like a man.

I don't carry, never have. But, I understand those who do. I also understand why some carry a fire extinguisher in a car, or have one at home and why they install fire alarms.

I suppose it makes them feel more "manly".
Is a fire extinguisher a weapon, Marky? Ah, no. Do people feel the need to strap one on to go to the Walmart? No.

No need to. Walmart has enough extinguishers around and they are easy to get to.

I've owned a weapon since the age of 5. 40 years and none of my firearms have shot a human.
Most won't, but that's what they were invented for. And, it sounds like you probably don't need a gun, and you very likely don't.
The Constitution gives me the right to bear arms not your biased opinion.
For now, and that is what scares you, that can be changed. Just a matter of time.
How long have you lived your mothers basement??
Never did, but we had a nice pool table there, and I got laid there, decades ago. She also died, decades ago, and that's as much as you need know. Now, grow up.

By yourself in a dark bathroom doesn't count.

Sad thing is you think you're the one to determine who has an actual need and who doesn't while conveniently including yourself on the list to keep them. Last time I looked, you don't get to decide for anyone but yourself.

I've said what you need to do personally and individually if you think someone doesn't have a need to own one. You keep showing your cowardice by failing to try.
You're a total moron. Moving on...

More like running like a pussy from a challenge you know you don't want to face.
Nope. Guns have to be dealt with as a society, dumbfuck. It's Public Health issue. I'm not going door to door to make sure your kids have their shots either. We have people for that, dumbass.

You won't go door to door because you're a coward.
No, it's because it, like you, makes no goddamned fucking sense...

If YOU think someone shouldn't own a gun, it makes perfect sense for YOU to go door to door. If you refuse, you've proven you're a coward.

Forum List

Back