West Virginia...11th state to allow permitless carry of guns, they overrode Govs veto...

Yet nothing you can or will do personally as an individual about it. So sorry you're a pussy and a coward.
I'm am neither, which is why I don't have to strap on a gun to go out into the world...
False sense of security.

Pussies lock their doors at night too. Yea, if you live in mayberry
I don't lock the doors, I don't carry a gun for "protection", and I don't fear death. The pussies here are big on the last two.

You think I fear death?

The pussy is the one that says guns should be banned but wants someone else to do the banning. If you thought I truly shouldn't have them, you wouldn't wait. You'd do it yourself by yourself.
And what good would that do you fucking idiot? Really, grow up.

And I know you fear death, all guns nuts do.

Yet nothing you can or will do personally as an individual about it. So sorry you're a pussy and a coward.
I'm am neither, which is why I don't have to strap on a gun to go out into the world...

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.
Because I like to argue with morons, dumbfuck who carries a gun so he feels like a man.

I'm a man whether I have a gun or not. You're a pussy even with one.

That is a lie.......the racists are still democrats..the non racists became republicans.

the republicans just want an i.d. so the democrats can't cheat....their primary tool for stealing elections.....

Every other country in the world requires an i.d. to vote...even South Africa as supported by Nelson Mandela........
If that were the only way the GOP have made voting more difficult. And they're trying to make it even harder. Just Google the GOP attack on voting and educate yourself. Cases are even going before the supreme Court. Don't get me started

Wrong....the democrats want to keep cheating....so they are fighting protecting the vote...just like they tried to cheat when they enacted Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting...
I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Nancy Reagan died

That is a preference not a deterrent.......you still get to vote......I vote non straight ticket...takes all of 10 seconds........not really supporting your case...
Reminds me of Texans pretending their anti abortion push is for health issues.

I could show you ten examples as proof and you'd scoff them all off as no big deal.

Here's one more. Why make absentee voting harder? Why do Republicans do that?

Remember, this is just 3 of many examples of how the GOP are trying to deter voting. It's obvious and you know it

Because absentee voting is the easiest way to cheat.......you can mass mail bad votes in and have to rely on democrats in control of accepting them to count them and check them out....

What is so hard about voting in person...unless you are military or have a job conflict...

False sense of security.

I don't lock the doors, I don't carry a gun for "protection", and I don't fear death. The pussies here are big on the last two.

You think I fear death?

The pussy is the one that says guns should be banned but wants someone else to do the banning. If you thought I truly shouldn't have them, you wouldn't wait. You'd do it yourself by yourself.

You would be doing YOURSELF what you say needs to be done. That's what a real man would do. A pussy waits on the government to do it on his behalf.

The people have spoken and rejected an infringement on their right to self defense.

West Virginia becomes 11th state with Constitutional Carry - Crime Prevention Research Center

On Saturday, West Virginia’s state Senate overrode the Governor Tomblin by a 23 to 11 vote. On Friday, the state House overrode it by 66-34. 18 to 21 year olds will still need a permit, but those over 21 will be able to carry without one. West Virginia is now added to states that adopted this last year )Kansas, Mississippi, Maine) and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Wyoming, and Vermont. Idaho and Montana allow people to carry outside of city limits without a permit, in Montana that means one can carry without a permit in 99.4% of the state.
Now your thugs can carry hidden guns, and it isn't a crime. Congrats.

Wow...do you ever think before you post.......

criminals cannot own or carry guns...if they are caught they can be arrested.

Normal people, however, who are not criminals and do not have criminal records can carry guns without having to jump through hoops that the actual criminals already ignore.......

Why don't you try to think like an adult....and stop thinking like a 3 year old.
Four black men, over 21, all with hidden guns and no criminal records or no record that means they can't carry a gun, and the cops says to them, Well, have a nice evening, gentlemen. It always works both ways. Next time, you think, for a change.
Obfuscation based on your ideology. Dismissed. Rejected

The people have spoken and rejected an infringement on their right to self defense.

West Virginia becomes 11th state with Constitutional Carry - Crime Prevention Research Center

On Saturday, West Virginia’s state Senate overrode the Governor Tomblin by a 23 to 11 vote. On Friday, the state House overrode it by 66-34. 18 to 21 year olds will still need a permit, but those over 21 will be able to carry without one. West Virginia is now added to states that adopted this last year )Kansas, Mississippi, Maine) and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Wyoming, and Vermont. Idaho and Montana allow people to carry outside of city limits without a permit, in Montana that means one can carry without a permit in 99.4% of the state.

Do you know offhand if W.V. has effective background checks to purchase those guns in the first place? Is that an issue with you at all?

Not really. They have current federally mandated background checks...which all gun buyers have to go through when they buy from a gun store.....and which criminals ignore by having someone with a clean record buy their gun or they simply steal their gun or buy it from another criminal.

Current background checks are fine...need to be made faster....but they are all we need.

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.
Because I like to argue with morons, dumbfuck who carries a gun so he feels like a man.

I'm a man whether I have a gun or not. You're a pussy even with one.
You are nothing like a man, obviously. Start with your inability to be rational, to even ask questions. All you do is repeat what you've been told...

That is a lie.......the racists are still democrats..the non racists became republicans.

the republicans just want an i.d. so the democrats can't cheat....their primary tool for stealing elections.....

Every other country in the world requires an i.d. to vote...even South Africa as supported by Nelson Mandela........
If that were the only way the GOP have made voting more difficult. And they're trying to make it even harder. Just Google the GOP attack on voting and educate yourself. Cases are even going before the supreme Court. Don't get me started

Wrong....the democrats want to keep cheating....so they are fighting protecting the vote...just like they tried to cheat when they enacted Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting...
I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Nancy Reagan died

That is a preference not a deterrent.......you still get to vote......I vote non straight ticket...takes all of 10 seconds........not really supporting your case...

I could show you ten examples as proof and you'd scoff them all off as no big deal.

Remember, this is just 3 of many examples of how the GOP are trying to deter voting. It's obvious and you know it

They are trying to keep democrats from cheating...and that is an effort that never ends....

False sense of security.

You think I fear death?

You would be doing YOURSELF what you say needs to be done. That's what a real man would do. A pussy waits on the government to do it on his behalf.
I've said what needs to be done dozens of times. Look it up. It starts with banning all firearms for anyone without an actual need for them.

Nancy Reagan died

Because absentee voting is the easiest way to cheat.......you can mass mail bad votes in and have to rely on democrats in control of accepting them to count them and check them out....

What is so hard about voting in person...unless you are military or have a job conflict...

How many that have voted absentee because they didn't want to stand in line on election day, as one example, lied saying they would be gone. There are jobs that put people in places where they are unable to meet the poll times. Firefighters, for example, work 24 hour shifts where I live and have to be in early in the morning and aren't off before the polls close. That was something I, while serving on a commission board for the local fire department in my area, corrected. We gave those on shift on election day the opportunity to vote before coming to work. There are ways to deal with concerns and then there are Liberals that make excuses.

False sense of security.

You think I fear death?

I've said what needs to be done dozens of times. Look it up. It starts with banning all firearms for anyone without an actual need for them.

Sad thing is you think you're the one to determine who has an actual need and who doesn't while conveniently including yourself on the list to keep them. Last time I looked, you don't get to decide for anyone but yourself.

I've said what you need to do personally and individually if you think someone doesn't have a need to own one. You keep showing your cowardice by failing to try.

I think one thing to do to prevent voting fraud......do like we did in Afghanistan....put purple ink on the fingers of someone after they vote...that keeps them from going to multiple polling places........doesn't infringe on anyones ability to vote...and solves that one way that democrats cheat.

False sense of security.

You think I fear death?

And I know you fear death, all guns nuts do.

You know? You won't show up to try and take what you say I shouldn't have. I know that proves you're a coward.

You think I fear death?

Sad thing is you think you're the one to determine who has an actual need and who doesn't while conveniently including yourself on the list to keep them. Last time I looked, you don't get to decide for anyone but yourself.

I've said what you need to do personally and individually if you think someone doesn't have a need to own one. You keep showing your cowardice by failing to try.

Yes...guys like him decided Jews and the political enemies of the nazis didn't have a need for guns.....

I never thought this thread would be this active....

Nancy Reagan died

How many that have voted absentee because they didn't want to stand in line on election day, as one example, lied saying they would be gone. There are jobs that put people in places where they are unable to meet the poll times. Firefighters, for example, work 24 hour shifts where I live and have to be in early in the morning and aren't off before the polls close. That was something I, while serving on a commission board for the local fire department in my area, corrected. We gave those on shift on election day the opportunity to vote before coming to work. There are ways to deal with concerns and then there are Liberals that make excuses.
Then there are the white voting places where it takes 4 minutes to vote but in democratic districts the lines take 4 hours. Pathetically obvious

You think I fear death?

Yes...guys like him decided Jews and the political enemies of the nazis didn't have a need for guns.....

He's been offered a challenge that if he thinks I shouldn't own guns to come and try to personally take them. He goes into some rant about how it will be done soon enough. I'm yet to see him show up and try.

Nancy Reagan died

Then there are the white voting places where it takes 4 minutes to vote but in democratic districts the lines take 4 hours. Pathetically obvious

Are you implying racism?

Nancy Reagan died

That is because democrats control those voting booths......you stated they were democrat voting districts...democrats are incompetent.........besides....rigging voting machines takes time....

You think I fear death?

The Jews, who died like pussies? Never can understand why they wouldn't die like men.

But I know, in your movie fantasy-land world the mean old army is going to come and get you to go to the camps and you will fight them off and raise your flag of victory over the courthouse...

Forum List

Back