🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Virginia...11th state to allow permitless carry of guns, they overrode Govs veto...

And yet you don't mind how today the GOP have pushed so many laws making voting harder not easier.

You do realize those Democrats are now Republicans in southern red states, yes?

That is a lie.......the racists are still democrats..the non racists became republicans.

the republicans just want an i.d. so the democrats can't cheat....their primary tool for stealing elections.....

Every other country in the world requires an i.d. to vote...even South Africa as supported by Nelson Mandela........
If that were the only way the GOP have made voting more difficult. And they're trying to make it even harder. Just Google the GOP attack on voting and educate yourself. Cases are even going before the supreme Court. Don't get me started

Wrong....the democrats want to keep cheating....so they are fighting protecting the vote...just like they tried to cheat when they enacted Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting...
I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Nancy Reagan died

That is a preference not a deterrent.......you still get to vote......I vote non straight ticket...takes all of 10 seconds........not really supporting your case...
Reminds me of Texans pretending their anti abortion push is for health issues.

I could show you ten examples as proof and you'd scoff them all off as no big deal.

Here's one more. Why make absentee voting harder? Why do Republicans do that?

Remember, this is just 3 of many examples of how the GOP are trying to deter voting. It's obvious and you know it

Tough shit
You just made it legal for the thugs, as you call them, to always have a gun on them. Enjoy.
So what, that's just your opinion. I carry every day just because I can, not that I have to... Lol
You carry because you aren't a real man. Just a scared little fellow...

I assume you feel the same way about Obama for allowing the Secret Service to carry?
They have a reason carry, most don't, Marky...

What is their reason? Are their lives more valuable then others?

Mark

Nope. And if you believe that you are either lying to yourself or applying your morals to me. Mine are better.

No, you lied and we both know it. Sad part is you're too cowardly to admit it.

You don't have morals. You're a Liberal.
And here again, lying to yourself. Liberals have morals, and better ones than you do.

If your morality stands in the way of anothers freedom, you're a bigot.

Mark
Owning a gun isn't freedom. Many free nations have strict gun control because guns are weapons, Marky...

Perhaps you should read the 2nd Amendment. I have the right to do it whether you like it or not.
For now...

The people have spoken and rejected an infringement on their right to self defense.

West Virginia becomes 11th state with Constitutional Carry - Crime Prevention Research Center

On Saturday, West Virginia’s state Senate overrode the Governor Tomblin by a 23 to 11 vote. On Friday, the state House overrode it by 66-34. 18 to 21 year olds will still need a permit, but those over 21 will be able to carry without one. West Virginia is now added to states that adopted this last year )Kansas, Mississippi, Maine) and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Wyoming, and Vermont. Idaho and Montana allow people to carry outside of city limits without a permit, in Montana that means one can carry without a permit in 99.4% of the state.

Do you know offhand if W.V. has effective background checks to purchase those guns in the first place? Is that an issue with you at all?

You just made it legal for the thugs, as you call them, to always have a gun on them. Enjoy.
So what, that's just your opinion. I carry every day just because I can, not that I have to... Lol

I assume you feel the same way about Obama for allowing the Secret Service to carry?

The life of the man they protect is more valuable, which is why they are required to give up theirs trying to save his, Marky.

No, you lied and we both know it. Sad part is you're too cowardly to admit it.

You don't have morals. You're a Liberal.
And here again, lying to yourself. Liberals have morals, and better ones than you do.

If your morality stands in the way of anothers freedom, you're a bigot.

Mark
Owning a gun isn't freedom. Many free nations have strict gun control because guns are weapons, Marky...

Perhaps you should read the 2nd Amendment. I have the right to do it whether you like it or not.
For now...

Just more proof Liberals hate the Constitution.

That is a lie.......the racists are still democrats..the non racists became republicans.

the republicans just want an i.d. so the democrats can't cheat....their primary tool for stealing elections.....

Every other country in the world requires an i.d. to vote...even South Africa as supported by Nelson Mandela........
If that were the only way the GOP have made voting more difficult. And they're trying to make it even harder. Just Google the GOP attack on voting and educate yourself. Cases are even going before the supreme Court. Don't get me started

Wrong....the democrats want to keep cheating....so they are fighting protecting the vote...just like they tried to cheat when they enacted Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting...
I'll give you just one other example but there are many. GOP governor rick Snyder is taking away straight ticket voting. Make the wait longer and make voting harder.

Nancy Reagan died

That is a preference not a deterrent.......you still get to vote......I vote non straight ticket...takes all of 10 seconds........not really supporting your case...
Reminds me of Texans pretending their anti abortion push is for health issues.

I could show you ten examples as proof and you'd scoff them all off as no big deal.

Here's one more. Why make absentee voting harder? Why do Republicans do that?

Remember, this is just 3 of many examples of how the GOP are trying to deter voting. It's obvious and you know it

Why shouldn't voting be hard? Voting is a huge responsibility that should be monitored.

Mark

Yet nothing you can or will do personally as an individual about it. So sorry you're a pussy and a coward.
I'm am neither, which is why I don't have to strap on a gun to go out into the world...

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

The life of the man they protect is more valuable, which is why they are required to give up theirs trying to save his, Marky.
Yet nothing you can or will do personally as an individual about it. So sorry you're a pussy and a coward.
I'm am neither, which is why I don't have to strap on a gun to go out into the world...
False sense of security.

Pussies lock their doors at night too. Yea, if you live in mayberry

Oh, another idiot that thinks locks keep criminals out.

I do? No.

Actually, you've claimed on a small number of people should be allowed to carry guns. In fact, you included yourself on that small list. How convenient.

He thinks like a 12 year old......so let him be...it is time for him to take his nap...his baby sitter wants him asleep so she can watch the Khardasians.........
Grow the fuck up, dumbass.

Coming from you....priceless!!
You need to grow the fuck as well, letter to mommy Marky who signs his posts...

I answer posts logically and rationally. You are the one that needs to grow up.

Mark

You are both and proud of it for some reason. I don't have to, I choose to carry. Don't like it, tough shit.
If you are so sure in your position, why are you arguing? Oh right, you're afraid we're going to ban your deadly toys, and we are, just a matter of time.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.

False sense of security.

I don't lock the doors, I don't carry a gun for "protection", and I don't fear death. The pussies here are big on the last two.

Actually, you've claimed on a small number of people should be allowed to carry guns. In fact, you included yourself on that small list. How convenient.

He thinks like a 12 year old......so let him be...it is time for him to take his nap...his baby sitter wants him asleep so she can watch the Khardasians.........
Grow the fuck up, dumbass.

Coming from you....priceless!!
You need to grow the fuck as well, letter to mommy Marky who signs his posts...

I answer posts logically and rationally. You are the one that needs to grow up.
If you want to grow up stop signing your posts like a letter to your mommy. That's what your nickname is for, dumbfuck.

False sense of security.

I don't lock the doors, I don't carry a gun for "protection", and I don't fear death. The pussies here are big on the last two.

You think I fear death?

The pussy is the one that says guns should be banned but wants someone else to do the banning. If you thought I truly shouldn't have them, you wouldn't wait. You'd do it yourself by yourself.

If you're so sure of yours, why do you keep posting the same thing pussy.
Because I like to argue with morons, dumbfuck who carries a gun so he feels like a man.

Forum List

Back