🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Virginia...11th state to allow permitless carry of guns, they overrode Govs veto...

Why do you think it would be for self-defense? Four of these big black scary thugs as you call them with guns on them, are they for protection?

If they have committed no crime and have no criminal record...they can carry all day long and I don't care. You guys keep letting actual criminals caught with illegal guns go...not us....
I do? No.

Actually, you've claimed on a small number of people should be allowed to carry guns. In fact, you included yourself on that small list. How convenient.

He thinks like a 12 year old......so let him be...it is time for him to take his nap...his baby sitter wants him asleep so she can watch the Khardasians.........
Grow the fuck up, dumbass.

Coming from you....priceless!!

Mark

Tough shit
You just made it legal for the thugs, as you call them, to always have a gun on them. Enjoy.
So what, that's just your opinion. I carry every day just because I can, not that I have to... Lol
You carry because you aren't a real man. Just a scared little fellow...

I assume you feel the same way about Obama for allowing the Secret Service to carry?
They have a reason carry, most don't, Marky...

What you don't get to say is who does and who doesn't have a good reason to carry. If I want to carry, I will. If you don't like it, tough shit.

hello-kitty-assault-rifle.jpg

Hello Kitty panties, Hello Kitty AR-15. Great idea...
Stylish
Guns as toys, so glad you approve, and I know that you do.
Better than a Barbie
Don't have children, please...

My children learned safe firearm use before they were 10. That you have a problem with it is OK. You have no control over it and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
Oh, but there is, if enough of us push hard enough, and that's what scares you...

Only morons think only a small number should have guns then conveniently includes himself on the list.
If I wasn't on the list it wouldn't change my position in the slightest. I only bought guns when I started to need them, to kill things.

Now you lie.
Nope. And if you believe that you are either lying to yourself or applying your morals to me. Mine are better.

No, you lied and we both know it. Sad part is you're too cowardly to admit it.

You don't have morals. You're a Liberal.
And here again, lying to yourself. Liberals have morals, and better ones than you do.

If your morality stands in the way of anothers freedom, you're a bigot.

Mark

If they have committed no crime and have no criminal record...they can carry all day long and I don't care. You guys keep letting actual criminals caught with illegal guns go...not us....
I do? No.

Actually, you've claimed on a small number of people should be allowed to carry guns. In fact, you included yourself on that small list. How convenient.

He thinks like a 12 year old......so let him be...it is time for him to take his nap...his baby sitter wants him asleep so she can watch the Khardasians.........
Grow the fuck up, dumbass.

Coming from you....priceless!!

Mark

He's the one that say only a small list of people should carry guns. Funny thing is he puts himself on the list.

Also, he says I push my moral on him and I shouldn't. Funny thing is he says his morals are better.

Get kids for familiar with firearms at an early age, earlier the better...

Stylish

No...not toys.....tools for competition....

Not as good as Keanu Reeves...but he was in the Matrix and John Wick....

Very nice...

Only morons think only a small number should have guns then conveniently includes himself on the list.
If I wasn't on the list it wouldn't change my position in the slightest. I only bought guns when I started to need them, to kill things.

Now you lie.
Nope. And if you believe that you are either lying to yourself or applying your morals to me. Mine are better.

And here again, lying to yourself. Liberals have morals, and better ones than you do.

Liberals have morals,

Now that is funny.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you lie.

Mark
Owning a gun isn't freedom. Many free nations have strict gun control because guns are weapons, Marky...

Better than a Barbie

My children learned safe firearm use before they were 10. That you have a problem with it is OK. You have no control over it and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
Oh, but there is, if enough of us push hard enough, and that's what scares you...

There's nothing about you that scares me. Push all you want. We both know that isn't a damn thing you can or will do personally and individually to stop me. That's because you're scared of the results.

Better than a Barbie

Yes, crazy people trying to punish the law abiding does scare me. It should scare you to.

Mark

Now you lie.

Mark
Owning a gun isn't freedom. Many free nations have strict gun control because guns are weapons, Marky...

Perhaps you should read the 2nd Amendment. I have the right to do it whether you like it or not.

Get kids for familiar with firearms at an early age, earlier the better...

Stylish

Very nice...

Yes, what great parenting, if you''re raising an assassin...

Now you lie.

Liberals have morals,

Now that is funny.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's funnier is PMH claims his are better and that people should push theirs on him.

The people have spoken and rejected an infringement on their right to self defense.

West Virginia becomes 11th state with Constitutional Carry - Crime Prevention Research Center

On Saturday, West Virginia’s state Senate overrode the Governor Tomblin by a 23 to 11 vote. On Friday, the state House overrode it by 66-34. 18 to 21 year olds will still need a permit, but those over 21 will be able to carry without one. West Virginia is now added to states that adopted this last year )Kansas, Mississippi, Maine) and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Wyoming, and Vermont. Idaho and Montana allow people to carry outside of city limits without a permit, in Montana that means one can carry without a permit in 99.4% of the state.
Now your thugs can carry hidden guns, and it isn't a crime. Congrats.

Wow! That was the one thing stopping thugs from carrying guns too!!
I don't know what he consults, but he sure has shit for brains... Lol

Now you lie.

Mark

Now you are defining freedom for others. That makes you a bigot.

Mark

Better than a Barbie

Yes, crazy people trying to punish the law abiding does scare me. It should scare you to.
Oh, poor Marky is afraid of life here without his deadly toys. So sorry, Marky.

Stylish

Very nice...

At least I don't raise pussies like you.

Mark

Now you are defining freedom for others. That makes you a bigot.
I'm defining it the way the Founders defined it only I know far more than they did, Marky...

This is a society, not anarchy, Marky.

Better than a Barbie

Oh, poor Marky is afraid of life here without his deadly toys. So sorry, Marky.

Yet nothing you can or will do personally as an individual about it. So sorry you're a pussy and a coward.

Very nice...

At least I don't raise pussies like you.

The pussy is anyone like those here who need a gun to feel like a man or go to the Walmart.

Forum List

Back