🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Virginia...11th state to allow permitless carry of guns, they overrode Govs veto...

Tough shit
You just made it legal for the thugs, as you call them, to always have a gun on them. Enjoy.
Until they catch a case they are law abiding citizens. Innocent till proven otherwise
Yes, and the question is, why would you want thugs to be able to legally carry hidden guns on them, at all times?
I see the wisdom of making people take the class before carrying. I'll admit it.

Gun nutters will argue those who trade their rights for security deserve neither. What say you?

Maybe they should make the class free. That would be a compromise

Yes...Ben Franklin and the rest of the Founders were gun nutters who made that argument.....
A lot of them didn't want the rabble to vote so I'm sure they didn't want them all bringing their guns to congressional hearings. And those were one shot muskets

You just made it legal for the thugs, as you call them, to always have a gun on them. Enjoy.
Thats right criminals never carried before because it was against the law.
Carrying without a permit, meaning some common sense, was a crime. Now it isn't. Any punk with a gun hidden on them, perfectly legal.
A criminal would carry a weapon regardless of laws. Admit it gun control only affects law abiding citizens.
Gun control affects gun deaths, and we don't really have it here, obviously. Only you morons think if you didn't have guns you wouldn't have freedom and could defend yourselves. Man up, boys.

Only morons think only a small number should have guns then conveniently includes himself on the list.
If I wasn't on the list it wouldn't change my position in the slightest. I only bought guns when I started to need them, to kill things.

Carrying without a permit, meaning some common sense, was a crime. Now it isn't. Any punk with a gun hidden on them, perfectly legal.
A criminal would carry a weapon regardless of laws. Admit it gun control only affects law abiding citizens.
Gun control affects gun deaths, and we don't really have it here, obviously. Only you morons think if you didn't have guns you wouldn't have freedom and could defend yourselves. Man up, boys.
Says the consultant that hides out in his moms basement
Mom was dead decades ago, child who carries a gun so he feels like a man...
Actually I use it for varmints and such...

Get kids for familiar with firearms at an early age, earlier the better...
hello-kitty-assault-rifle.jpg

Hello Kitty panties, Hello Kitty AR-15. Great idea...
Stylish
Guns as toys, so glad you approve, and I know that you do.

Only morons think only a small number should have guns then conveniently includes himself on the list.
If I wasn't on the list it wouldn't change my position in the slightest. I only bought guns when I started to need them, to kill things.

Now you lie.

Actually you are wrong. more Americans now carry guns and as it increased each year our gun murder rate went down...

In Britain, they confiscated guns and their gun crime rate at first spiked, then went back to the same level.....

You are wrong and the stats and the truth, facts and reality show you are...
Gun deaths are down there. Look it up.

Wrong again...

Homicides in England and Wales up 14%

The police-recorded crime figures include a 9% rise in knife crime and a 4% rise in gun crime, which are thought to reflect a rise in gang violence largely in London and Manchester.

The rise in gun crime is the first recorded for eight years and includes a 10% rise in London.
The official statisticians say that a 36% rise in sexual offences, including the highest number of rapes since 2003 – at 33,341 – reflect a greater willingness of victims to come forward to report such crimes rather than a real surge in attack

Remember...they confiscated guns...there shouldn't be a rise of any kind in gun crime in Britain...it is an Island for pete's sake.......

Nah, it just makes you feel like a man. You already admitted you don't need to carry one for self-defense, but you do anyway.

felons can't own firearms legally... When has that ever stopped criminals?
Never thought it would stop them. It just gives us something the charge them with. Now hiding your guns on you isn't a crime, if you haven't been convicted of anything yet or you have your gun rights restored, which happens.
Tough shit
So what, that's just your opinion. I carry every day just because I can, not that I have to... Lol
You carry because you aren't a real man. Just a scared little fellow...

I assume you feel the same way about Obama for allowing the Secret Service to carry?

Mark

Now you lie.
Nope. And if you believe that you are either lying to yourself or applying your morals to me. Mine are better.

Nah, it just makes you feel like a man. You already admitted you don't need to carry one for self-defense, but you do anyway.
Varmint and such Means like prairie dogs, squirrels and environmentalists…

What kind of shit areas do these people live in that they feel the need to be packing every time they go out?

Now you lie.
Nope. And if you believe that you are either lying to yourself or applying your morals to me. Mine are better.

No, you lied and we both know it. Sad part is you're too cowardly to admit it.

You don't have morals. You're a Liberal.

Never thought it would stop them. It just gives us something the charge them with. Now hiding your guns on you isn't a crime, if you haven't been convicted of anything yet or you have your gun rights restored, which happens.
Tough shit
So what, that's just your opinion. I carry every day just because I can, not that I have to... Lol
You carry because you aren't a real man. Just a scared little fellow...

I assume you feel the same way about Obama for allowing the Secret Service to carry?
They have a reason carry, most don't, Marky...

The people have spoken and rejected an infringement on their right to self defense.

West Virginia becomes 11th state with Constitutional Carry - Crime Prevention Research Center

On Saturday, West Virginia’s state Senate overrode the Governor Tomblin by a 23 to 11 vote. On Friday, the state House overrode it by 66-34. 18 to 21 year olds will still need a permit, but those over 21 will be able to carry without one. West Virginia is now added to states that adopted this last year )Kansas, Mississippi, Maine) and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Wyoming, and Vermont. Idaho and Montana allow people to carry outside of city limits without a permit, in Montana that means one can carry without a permit in 99.4% of the state.
Now your thugs can carry hidden guns, and it isn't a crime. Congrats.

Wow! That was the one thing stopping thugs from carrying guns too!!

Stylish
Better than a Barbie
Don't have children, please...

My children learned safe firearm use before they were 10. That you have a problem with it is OK. You have no control over it and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Now you lie.

No, you lied and we both know it. Sad part is you're too cowardly to admit it.

You don't have morals. You're a Liberal.
And here again, lying to yourself. Liberals have morals, and better ones than you do.

Stylish
Better than a Barbie
Don't have children, please...
I have a couple daughters, great shots by the way…

Forum List

Back