Westboro Baptists Will Picket Paul Walker's Funeral

They won't show up

They get the same outrage if they just post it on their website

Any thread title that has the word "westboro baptists" in it, should never be in the religion forum. It should be in the flame zone at the very least. They are not religious. Religion is just the tool they choose to use to make a living. They will suck fireballs with the likes of hitler for what they do. No doubt.

Is the behavior of the Westboro Baptist Church, picketing funerals, Christian behavior? Does it align with any Christian values or tenets?

No, it isn't Christian behavior, and it sure doesn't align with any "true" Christian's values or tenets. Just like in anything else, you have extremes, who have come up with their own idea of how to do something better and stray from the original concept, and end up with the complete opposite. Jesus dealt with such in his time, called them whitewashed tombs. You see people here on this forum spewing hate and then call themselves Christian....they do more harm to Christianity than if they didn't call themselves that.

Christianity is about "LOVE" - and anything that does not relate to love in some way, is not Christianity.

Is the behavior of the Westboro Baptist Church, picketing funerals, Christian behavior? Does it align with any Christian values or tenets?

No, it isn't Christian behavior, and it sure doesn't align with any "true" Christian's values or tenets. Just like in anything else, you have extremes, who have come up with their own idea of how to do something better and stray from the original concept, and end up with the complete opposite. Jesus dealt with such in his time, called them whitewashed tombs. You see people here on this forum spewing hate and then call themselves Christian....they do more harm to Christianity than if they didn't call themselves that.

Christianity is about "LOVE" - and anything that does not relate to love in some way, is not Christianity.

It is a business method. Has absolutely nothing to do with ANY belief system

True, but they are using religion as their cover.....very disingenuous.

True, but they are using religion as their cover.....very disingenuous.

agree, and that is why they are EVIL.

Short answer: No.
:cuckoo:
They belong in the same group as the 'preacher' who wants to burn Qurans every so often.

Speaking of....

Terry Jones Plans to Destroy Qurans Outside Office of Police Who Arrested Him - US News and World Report

:cuckoo:

The one thing they have in common? An unquenchable desire for media attention.

Bloody Christians at it again.

Go to hell maggot.

Apart from the missing punctuation, I hope so.
After all, heaven is a lot boring but hell is the place I can stick pitchforks into your goolies every day.
I may soak my pitchfork in sugar solution so my pet ants can enjoy a feast when I strap you down. Of course, the gang of gay bikers I'll room you with will have their fun first.

Dante had no idea of the reality of hell but I know all about it.

Cheers and see you for eternity,
Satan.

Im starting to think anyone who gets protested by these people should hold it as a badge of honor.

Forum List

Back