WH Can’t Say When Joe Biden Believes Life Begins

Is there still some value in this sort of baiting by the Christians? Or has it become mostly just blowing smoke.

Ask mainstream science when life begins! Science isn't subject to baiting.
Ask Richard Dawkins!

Is there still some value in this sort of baiting by the Christians? Or has it become mostly just blowing smoke.

Ask Richard Dawkins!

Yes, please, by all means—ask your scientific questions of a scientific organization whose consensus holds boys can become girls and vice versa. You should duck and cover and never come up for air.

Ask Richard Dawkins!

Life begins at conception. That being said I wouldn't vote for restricting abortion for adult women before the end of the 1st trimester.

I understand it's killing a life, but my libertarian leanings lead me to distrust government getting involved until sometime around viability, erring on the side of caution.

What I won't do is deny that abortion is the killing of human life.

Yes, please, by all means—ask your scientific questions of a scientific organization whose consensus holds boys can become girls and vice versa. You should duck and cover and never come up for air.
Science can provide you an explanation for the reason why boys sometimes want to become girls, and vice versa. I could too if I felt it was worth the effort.

That doesn't mean I or science support sex changes, and not saying we support it either.
Did you know that there is another sex? Would you be capable of even understanding the science?

What have his religious views have to do with his job? or anyone's job as a mater of fact .

WH Can’t Say When Joe Biden Believes Life Begins

That just proves he is a liar being manipulated by extremists. He use to say life begin at conception because thats what his Catholic faith says and thats what real science says.

Now he can't say because his Marxist extremist handlers won't let him.

It begins at sixteen when you get to drive a car with a liscense.

Shuttup stupid

Ask Richard Dawkins!
Look at this dufus.
Answering the question "when does life of a baby begin" just happens to be the most central argument to the entire debate.
The refusal to answer that question is a cop out.

Life begins at conception.
You would find that is roughly consistent with mainstream science.

But that's the point at which science begins to differ with religious superstitious beliefs. You'll have to get the full story from somebody like Richard Dawkins.

Look at this dufus.
Answering the question "when does life of a baby begin" just happens to be the most central argument to the entire debate.
The better question is when does the live baby have the capacity to not need support to exist.

Life may begin at conception but it is not counted as a living human until birth. If not our birthdays would be nine months earlier.

Look at this dufus.
I think your belief is roughly consistent with modern science.

It's like you're trying to throw a war or a fight, and nobody shows up!

Ask Richard Dawkins!
Of course you believe the top domestic issue of Americans is ‘baiting’.
You know you’re on the wrong side and don’t want the issue discussed.

Of course you believe the top domestic issue of Americans is ‘baiting’.
You know you’re on the wrong side and don’t want the issue discussed.
I've provided the only answer necessary. And now I'll leave you to your spamming and desperation to bait for a disagreement.

Forum List

Back