WH Can’t Say When Joe Biden Believes Life Begins

It was publicity stunt that backfired on them. They were apparently ignorant of the existing law.
See, you're missing the question, and point in the first place....

It was bandied about that Democrats are in favor of being able to kill the baby even after birth...Now, I've heard this argument before so it isn't anything new. Then you came along and tried to be clever. Now what I am asking you, is that if Democrats don't believe in post birth elimination of the baby, then why is there a law having to have been passed in the first place...?

Isn't it because in the zeal to use abortion as a contraception, the hard left feels it is perfectly fine to kill the baby?

It was bandied about that Democrats are in favor of being able to kill the baby even after birth..

It's a lie, plain and simple.

Democrats don't believe in post birth elimination of the baby, then why is there a law having to have been passed in the first place

It was a bipartisan reaction to a horrible story that got national attention. It was unnecessary because the state where the incident happen already had laws to protect the infants and the person was charges with crimes over it.

It's a lie, plain and simple.

It was a bipartisan reaction to a horrible story that got national attention. It was unnecessary because the state where the incident happen already had laws to protect the infants and the person was charges with crimes over it.
Well, you should get out more...There are those in your camp that argue that a child should be able to be killed until they become sentient beings....

Do tell...
Absolutely...I was in a heated debate on another site about abortion, and this jackwagon was actually arguing that children up to say 3 or 4 years old should be able to be killed because they weren't sentient....They relied on their parents to survive therefore they were not worth keeping alive if the parents decided so....Really....I shit you not....

I can not begin to express the soul crushing sadness I feel for people void of morals like that....

Now, this person was NO conservative, or Republican....That's for sure...

Absolutely...I was in a heated debate on another site about abortion, and this jackwagon was actually arguing that children up to say 3 or 4 years old should be able to be killed because they weren't sentient....They relied on their parents to survive therefore they were not worth keeping alive if the parents decided so....Really....I shit you not....

I can not begin to express the soul crushing sadness I feel for people void of morals like that....

Now, this person was NO conservative, or Republican....That's for sure...

That is terrible and not a position taken by predominant figures in either party.

Way out of bounds and dare I say, premeditated murder.

Forum List

Back