🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH flag back at full staff after less than 48 hours

trump proves himself once again to be a classless slug...The US Senate needs to censor him...He shows himself as an adult child....

White House flag back at full staff less than 48 hours after John McCain's death

What a soulless man is this SO CALLED president. He has no shame....
Why was it at half staff?

-Geaux
Arizona loved John McCain. Elected him as their Senator 6 times. In November, the other Senate seat is up for grabs in the election. I love how the right is committing Harakiri over that seat by bashing McCain.

:dance:

Run on how democrats would have kept the flag at half staff for...how long?

trump proves himself once again to be a classless slug...The US Senate needs to censor him...He shows himself as an adult child....

upload_2018-8-27_9-9-18.png

I wasn’t accusing you of being a hypocrite, I was saying there are liberals and conservatives that have very hypocritical stances on McCain. Only a blind person wouldn’t see that
What about your actions...aren't you hypocritical for bashing who you once thought to be, and proudly supported as, the Republican standard-bearer a few short years ago?

You got the wrong guy. I didn’t bash anyone. Again you’re pointing out the hypocrisy on the right while ignoring the hypocrisy on the left. How Marc of you

I wasn’t accusing you of being a hypocrite, I was saying there are liberals and conservatives that have very hypocritical stances on McCain. Only a blind person wouldn’t see that
What about YOUR actions...aren't you hypocritical for bashing who you once thought to be, and proudly supported as, the Republican standard-bearer a few short years ago?
are you trying to tell me people on both sides are not cheering people on ONLY when they do what THEY want? comey comes to mind. he went back and forth like a volleyball at a swedish ladies volleyball tournament as to which side hated/loved him.

you're trying to confine human nature to 1 side.

White House flag back at full staff less than 48 hours after John McCain's death

-Geaux
Arizona loved John McCain. Elected him as their Senator 6 times. In November, the other Senate seat is up for grabs in the election. I love how the right is committing Harakiri over that seat by bashing McCain.

Telling the truth about someone is always bashing to you trolls. Besides, just look how your sick infected ilk are using his death to attack Trump. Disgusting. Now, you idiots are crying because the flag is not lowered.
Flags were lowered for 1-day when Sen John Glen died

-Geaux

And Obama was president then so given that I’d assume the OP thinks Obama is also a “soulless man.”

-Geaux

Telling the truth about someone is always bashing to you trolls. Besides, just look how your sick infected ilk are using his death to attack Trump. Disgusting. Now, you idiots are crying because the flag is not lowered.

-Geaux

And Obama was president then so given that I’d assume the OP thinks Obama is also a “soulless man.”
it doesn't matter what i think of obama. he was elected by the people and while i may not respect obama, i respect what we as a country decide to do. that doesn't mean i will support all of his policies or NOT be against what i don't believe will help us as a country.

that is part of the process also.

but the vile hate and ID behavior we've allowed ourselves to fall into is killing everything.

-Geaux

-Geaux

it doesn't matter what i think of obama. he was elected by the people and while i may not respect obama, i respect what we as a country decide to do. that doesn't mean i will support all of his policies or NOT be against what i don't believe will help us as a country.

but the vile hate and ID behavior we've allowed ourselves to fall into is killing everything.
It's killing people to. This gaming shooter was a Trump hater according to a news story I saw today.

-Geaux

It's killing people to. This gaming shooter was a Trump hater according to a news story I saw today.
did he do it cause he hated trump or just a psycho?

For following the protocol set forth by Ike?

More likely for picking and choosing which protocols should be followed, and to what degree, in accordance with whatever nonsense promotes political and societal division.

For following the protocol set forth by Ike?

More likely for picking and choosing which protocols should be followed, and to what degree, in accordance with whatever nonsense promotes political and societal division.
THANK YOU.

we pick and choose what we allow to govern us and then wonder why things are so fucked up. we compound it by justifying our "emo-id" by microslicing situations into things one side can do but the other can't cause of a jacked up reason pulled out of their ass to make the situations "different".

i don't give a flying fuck if you were speeding in a ferrari vs. chevy - you're speeding and your subsets don't overrule the whole.

Well, that settles it. The CBS article was not reporting the facts, unless that protocol has been overridden by custom in the intervening years. I think this calls for a Politifact review of the CBS article.

There is no need to fact check the protocols, CBS already got the response they wanted, and anything else is just the gravy. People don't really believe in the protocols surrounding the flag anyway. Would you like to see the proper protocols for burning an American flag, because I can assure you it doesn't include finding you closest college campus?
When CBS blows it, they should correct it.
i'd like to think they all would with the same level of "visibility" as the original statement. CBS, CNN, FOX - any media outlet at all. if you get it wrong. get it right in the same manner.

but these days it's more "well it may be wrong but it's an example of our hate so we'll let it slide". only thing sliding is us as a culture.

-Geaux

-Geaux

When you speak of vile hate....do you include the hate and disrespect that is shown a statesman even at his death? Are you including the childish classlessness displayed by an adult who hasn't the honor to even pay proper respect to a great American? Is that who you refer to?

Forum List

Back