🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH flag back at full staff after less than 48 hours

The Russian trolls are out in force....
the assholes inventing reasons to be pissed are outnumbering the "russian trolls".
They wake up every morning and find something to be outraged about..........it’s outrageous!
the funny part is (on both sides) when proven their anger is manufactured, they get even more angry and go look for another reason to validate their emotions.

i'm not a huge trump fan and am so tired of his reindeer games with the media and the left, but he did get elected to the office and above all THAT needs to be respected. when someone wins an election, it's over. at least that's what hillary and the left said when they thought they'd win.

we're tearing the foundation out from under ourselves and don't even see the walls falling in on us cause hey - we hate someone and that above all must be satisfied.

we've gone from a search for justice to a mission of revenge and nothing good will come out of this as long as both sides are dug in to be 100% right in the end.

I love it when Republicans are STOMPING on their own.

This is a man that every. single. currently-anti McCain poster in this thread was backing to the hilt when he was going against Obama.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP #TooFunny
----------------------------------- thats silly Marc , 'mcstain' lost and The TRUMP Won Marc .

I love it when Republicans are STOMPING on their own.

This is a man that every. single. currently-anti McCain poster in this thread was backing to the hilt when he was going against Obama.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP #TooFunny

What’s your point? Only a blind partisan hack wouldn’t see the hypocrisy on both sides. Now all of a sudden liberals like McCain? Foh

'President' TRUMP , and that had to be galling for 'juan mcstain' Marc . [chuckle]

Nope - Shame is not a gene the Toxic Orange Turd was born with.

57641484700434.jpg

What’s your point? Only a blind partisan hack wouldn’t see the hypocrisy on both sides. Now all of a sudden liberals like McCain? Foh
Where do you see me stating, or suggesting that I like/d McCain.

I'm the one who's been posting that McCain hadn't come across a plane he didn't crash..

I've been claiming this since you were backing McCain, who you now funnily call "McStain"...

Remember!?!?!?!?

Well, that settles it. The CBS article was not reporting the facts, unless that protocol has been overridden by custom in the intervening years. I think this calls for a Politifact review of the CBS article.

There is no need to fact check the protocols, CBS already got the response they wanted, and anything else is just the gravy. People don't really believe in the protocols surrounding the flag anyway. Would you like to see the proper protocols for burning an American flag, because I can assure you it doesn't include finding you closest college campus?

View attachment 213197

the only reason trump is pissed...he wont be the center of attention.....i wonder how he will regain the attention that day
I have no doubt in my mind that POTUS will find a way to make McCains funeral all about his Orange Sovereign.

Considering the left is already making it about Trump, who is more ghoulish about it?

If the Left makes the McCain Funeral a rally against President Trump, the President is going to respond.

And considering the highly political eulogists that the family chose- B. Hussein O and a member of the Bush family, it is real likely that they will do exactly that.

Knowing President Trump, I believe he will respond if he is attacked.

Now, on the other hand, if they have the funeral and make it about McCain and not Trump, the President won't say a word.

Well, that settles it. The CBS article was not reporting the facts, unless that protocol has been overridden by custom in the intervening years. I think this calls for a Politifact review of the CBS article.

There is no need to fact check the protocols, CBS already got the response they wanted, and anything else is just the gravy. People don't really believe in the protocols surrounding the flag anyway. Would you like to see the proper protocols for burning an American flag, because I can assure you it doesn't include finding you closest college campus?
When CBS blows it, they should correct it.

Where do you see me stating, or suggesting that I like/d McCain.

I'm the one who's been posting that McCain hadn't come across a plane he didn't crash..

I've been claiming this since you were backing McCain, who you now funnily call "McStain"...

Remember!?!?!?!?

I wasn’t accusing you of being a hypocrite, I was saying there are liberals and conservatives that have very hypocritical stances on McCain. Only a blind person wouldn’t see that

the assholes inventing reasons to be pissed are outnumbering the "russian trolls".
They wake up every morning and find something to be outraged about..........it’s outrageous!
the funny part is (on both sides) when proven their anger is manufactured, they get even more angry and go look for another reason to validate their emotions.

i'm not a huge trump fan and am so tired of his reindeer games with the media and the left, but he did get elected to the office and above all THAT needs to be respected. when someone wins an election, it's over. at least that's what hillary and the left said when they thought they'd win.

we're tearing the foundation out from under ourselves and don't even see the walls falling in on us cause hey - we hate someone and that above all must be satisfied.

we've gone from a search for justice to a mission of revenge and nothing good will come out of this as long as both sides are dug in to be 100% right in the end.

Much as I admire you attempt to be neutral on this, the simple fact is the current rage-gasm against Trump is unprecedented in our modern History. Yes the Right hated Obama, but none of the people crying for impeachment were given more than 2 seconds of consideration before being laughed at.

He was in office, and the best we could do was mitigate the damage he did.

When CBS blows it, they should correct it.

CBS is a network committed to denouncing President Trump 24/7, how is correcting their mistake going to move that mission forward?

I wasn’t accusing you of being a hypocrite, I was saying there are liberals and conservatives that have very hypocritical stances on McCain. Only a blind person wouldn’t see that
What about YOUR actions...aren't you hypocritical for bashing who you once thought to be, and proudly supported as, the Republican standard-bearer a few short years ago?

Last edited:

Much as I admire you attempt to be neutral on this, the simple fact is the current rage-gasm against Trump is unprecedented in our modern History. Yes the Right hated Obama, but none of the people crying for impeachment were given more than 2 seconds of consideration before being laughed at.

He was in office, and the best we could do was mitigate the damage he did.
oh i'm not neutral - i *hate* the hate and rage. what i fight for are the processes and policies developed over 250 years of us as a country, which i view to be more important than who is president today. the left is so anxious to simply get trump how by whatever it takes it does nothing but setup the right to do the same when the left comes back into the WH.

so when i defend the office of the president, people automatically think i'm defending trump. for obama, i thought the birther stuff was stupid regardless of how little i thought of the man in office. but he was elected and was our president and i respected that because of our countries history whether i respected the man or not.

one president is not bigger than our history regardless of how much someone may hate said president.

we as a country MUST find a way past our pettiness and work together or we're nothing more than electing someone to tear down what the last guy did and then we're at best, treading water.

trump is a dumbass who does some good things and some ass-nugget stupid things at times as well. and while at times i find it funny in a "payback" way the way he pokes at the left, the poking isn't helping anyone but himself really. plust, like i said earlier, we need to get past our desire for payback and revenge and find some sort of common ground where we can at least show we are still capable of working together.

find me a candidate that honestly is after that they have my support and i don't care which party they are cause none of the parties are who they used to be and it's tearing us all up.

Forum List

Back