WH is going to distribute the COVIDE vaccine to 6,500 pharmacies beginning Feb 11th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."
Yes, even a dimwit like Sleepy can figure out to get Trump's vaccine where it needs to be.

Good lord. The dufus says he has no plan, so he just does what trump was going to do :lol:
Then show us where it is at..

Yes, even a dimwit like Sleepy can figure out to get Trump's vaccine where it needs to be.
The Pfizer and Modena vaccines are not part of Operation Warp Speed nor did Trump develop any vaccines.

Too bad Trump did not order anywhere near enough. 100 million that's enough for 50 million people. Terminally stupid and incompetent....anybody would have done what Trump did and much much more for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron. Thank God we have a competent president and government now. Not a ridiculous brainwashed con man.....

The only thing as important as giving the vaccine is the hypos needed to use every dose available in the vial.

Good lord. The dufus says he has no plan, so he just does what trump was going to do :lol:
Then show us where it is at..

From the Factory to the Frontlines (hhs.gov)

No...he is taking a federal lead on fighting the virus. Unlike the Liar in Chief who told the states..."you are on your own."
The only thing that the Liar in Chief worried about was how to overturn the election.
...and killing more each day at record pace. Cuomo is going to get jealous lemming.

The Pfizer and Modena vaccines are not part of Operation Warp Speed nor did Trump develop any vaccines.
They were part of OWS.
IDK what you liars get out of lying so freakin much.

ZOMG!! How many more must die because Quid Pro Joe has NO FUCKING PLAN?!!!

Its fucking hilarious man. He says he has a REAL plan, wins the election, then says he doesnt have one. Then just follows trumps plan :lol:

You missed the plan. You must be really stupid....wait....you are a trumpian cult member. OF COURSE YOU ARE REALLY STUPID!

Forum List

Back