What a Biden Presidency would look like

Once again, blame the victim

Low wage workers are working their asses off and getting little compensation. Employers profit off the cheap labor then expect the taxpayer to make up the difference

Employers have nothing to do with social programs. Those are Democrat politicians. Employers simply produce a product or service for profit. Employees make sure they make under a certain amount to keep those government benefits coming in.
No they don’t, but they can be “encouraged” to pay better wages by tying their tax rate and international trade protections to better compensation

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

Depends on the House and the Senate, and not just their numbers. Who's occupying the seats will matter, too.

And with just one tragic exception, people who occupy the White House always understand and appreciate the gravity of the position.

Obviously Trump hasn't, but I remain confident that he's a sad one-off.
If Dems take Congress and Schumer gets tired of Mitch filibustering and ends it

Biden will have a historic presidency signing legislation on healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, gun control
I bet you have wet dreams of Harris / Biden taking away your constitutional rights

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

Depends on the House and the Senate, and not just their numbers. Who's occupying the seats will matter, too.

And with just one tragic exception, people who occupy the White House always understand and appreciate the gravity of the position.

Biden will have a historic presidency signing legislation on healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, gun control

I don't want to see the Reps lose the Senate. Having all three dominated by one party is NOT a good thing. But I want to see Moscow Mitch in the rear view mirror.

Biden needs Schumer to carry him?

I bet you have wet dreams of Harris / Biden taking away your constitutional rights
Name one

You do understand what Congress does don’t you?

But the Party of the Rumpers will still continue to lie out their asses.
Fine. Let them lie out of power. I have no problem ignoring them. They voted in trump (people say) because they were ignored. Boohoo! Sometime they deserve to be ignored. Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out.
“Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out”

Haha...yes, the PROBLEMS as follows:
a record high stock market
record low unemployment
higher wages
blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
lower taxes for our most productive citizens
beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
our best citizens unified like never before

These are huge PROBLEMS!
Trump created problems and enhanced other.
1. Covid-19 pandemic
2. American support for dictators and Communists.
3. Lack of support for traditional allies.
4. Divisions of Americans by race and politics, creating an us vs them atmosphere.
5. Runaway deficits and tax cuts funneling money to the top 1/10 of 1%
6. Immigration overhaul long overdue, instead of using it to pit one group against another
Just to name a few, handled badly or exacerbated by DJT.

Let’s analyze your ‘scientific’ TDS induced ‘data’.

1. Covid-19 pandemic
He immediately shut down travel from China and you pissed your pink panties. He never went commie with it and you Lefties need commie.
No “support” he believes world leaders should get along and solve global problems together.
He’s bent over backwards for strategic partners such as Israel..he’s stopped the world from using American taxpayers as a piggy bank and that makes you piss.
4. Divisions of Americans by race and politics, creating an us vs them atmosphere.
The Kenyan did that by compartmentalizing the citizenry and “fundamentally changing” America, the Left has done that by expressing their discontent for all things America.
The Kenyan spent more on welfare than he did on the military, there was lots of cleanup to be done.
6. Immigration overhaul long overdue, instead of using it to pit one group against another.
One group is supposed to be against the other...Americans SHOULD hate wetbacks and foreign invaders. Do you love trespassers?
Sorry, I quit reading your reply after the "tds" wiggle. For God's sake put that little thing away.

1602436293081.png

No they don’t, but they can be “encouraged” to pay better wages by tying their tax rate and international trade protections to better compensation

It's not the federal governments duty to make sure they encourage anything. Haven't you ever read the Constitution?

Employers do the same thing you and I do all the time. If you need a plumber to replace your bathtub, you get three estimates. Provided you are assured they are equally qualified to do the job, you choose the cheapest one.

What a person makes is not up to the employer or the government. It's up to the individual. If you want to encourage the individual to make more money, get rid of government programs that retard them from doing so. Don't blame Walmart for individual failures.

You do understand what Congress does don’t you?

I thought you might comment on Biden's non-existent policy and platform.

Consumer Prices are already rising or haven't you noticed the bill at the grocery store lately. As for fuel, it's a supply and demand. And the more we are less dependent on fossil fuels, the less it's going to cost. It won't really do down any further than it is right now. The Oil Companies are trying to Give crude oil away at this point.

Green anything is ten times more expensive, less powerful, less reliable than fossils fuel. Yes, thanks to fracking, we became the worlds largest exporter in energy, and that's hundreds of thousands of jobs that would be lost.

You can't export green energy.

But the Party of the Rumpers will still continue to lie out their asses.
Fine. Let them lie out of power. I have no problem ignoring them. They voted in trump (people say) because they were ignored. Boohoo! Sometime they deserve to be ignored. Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out.
“Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out”

Haha...yes, the PROBLEMS as follows:
a record high stock market
record low unemployment
higher wages
blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
lower taxes for our most productive citizens
beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
our best citizens unified like never before

These are huge PROBLEMS!
Trump created problems and enhanced other.
1. Covid-19 pandemic
6. Immigration overhaul long overdue, instead of using it to pit one group against another
Just to name a few, handled badly or exacerbated by DJT.

Let’s analyze your ‘scientific’ TDS induced ‘data’.

1. Covid-19 pandemic
He immediately shut down travel from China and you pissed your pink panties. He never went commie with it and you Lefties need commie.
No “support” he believes world leaders should get along and solve global problems together.
He’s bent over backwards for strategic partners such as Israel..he’s stopped the world from using American taxpayers as a piggy bank and that makes you piss.
The Kenyan did that by compartmentalizing the citizenry and “fundamentally changing” America, the Left has done that by expressing their discontent for all things America.
The Kenyan spent more on welfare than he did on the military, there was lots of cleanup to be done.
6. Immigration overhaul long overdue, instead of using it to pit one group against another.
One group is supposed to be against the other...Americans SHOULD hate wetbacks and foreign invaders. Do you love trespassers?
Sorry, I quit reading your reply after the "tds" wiggle. For God's sake put that little thing away.

That’s the Lefts MO....Only read and consider what looks to align with your twisted positions...It’s what you do...it’s how you stay ignorant and twisted...I get it.

Biden lies and says he won't ban fracking

Biden lies and says he will ban fracking

Democrats have no consistency

Forum List

Back