What a Biden Presidency would look like

The economy
Biden proposes a level of public investment in American business not seen since World War II. He wants the federal government to spend $400 billion over four years purchasing U.S.-based goods and services and $300 billion in research and development for clean-energy initiatives. Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union
we saw for 8 years what the biden economy will look like Black unemployment 16%
The Great Obama reduced black unemployment by seven percent.

It is higher under Trump than it was when he took office
President Trump
31.3% decrease in 4 years
obama 51.5% in 8 years
What was obama doing his first four years to help black America? Prison reform? nope jobs? nope those jobs he said were never coming back
Unemployment-from-Obama-to-Trump-755x425.png

Health care
Biden rejected "Medicare for all" during the primaries, promising instead to strengthen and expand the Affordable Care Act, now supported by a record 62 percent of Americans. He wants to add a public option for people to buy into Medicare, allow the federal government to negotiate pharmaceutical prices, and increase federal subsidies to drive down premiums for people who purchase plans on federal exchange
He raised his hand when he said will you give illegals free healthcare so if he’s going to give illegals free healthcare he’s going to give us free healthcare who’s going to pay for it and what the hell are we gonna do with open borders
Here is an interesting point of view:
I would press for universal health care. It’s ridiculous that the richest country on Earth can’t provide first-rate health care for our people. I would put forward a comprehensive health care program and fund it with an increase in corporate taxes. I’d strictly regulate the pharmaceutical firms to end these 500% profits on drugs that are cheap to produce. I like the Canadian system, although their health care is not the best. If you combine their system with the quality of our health care, we could provide cradle-to-grave health care for everyone.
Donald J. Trump
Have you seen the care in a once wealthy Venezuela? They recycle dirty needles. Your insane America will be a free country free not to pay for your dumb ass
Ever seen Somalia?

That is what Republicans want for us.
Somalia is more what libertarians want.

Republicans would be delighted to turn the US into Russia – a corrupt cult of personality authoritarian dictatorship with capitalist oligarchs at liberty to rape and exploit national resources for unbridled profit; rights and protected liberties be damned.

Consumer Prices are already rising or haven't you noticed the bill at the grocery store lately. As for fuel, it's a supply and demand. And the more we are less dependent on fossil fuels, the less it's going to cost. It won't really do down any further than it is right now. The Oil Companies are trying to Give crude oil away at this point.

Green anything is ten times more expensive, less powerful, less reliable than fossils fuel. Yes, thanks to fracking, we became the worlds largest exporter in energy, and that's hundreds of thousands of jobs that would be lost.

You can't export green energy.

First of all, we use Hydro, Wind and Solar and we produce enough for our needs cheaply AND we export to people like you. We don't even use NG. One town broke an agreement with the State Sponsored Electric Mafia and now purchase their Electicity 20% cheaper. The old company still used coal and used NG. The new company south of them uses NG, Solar and Wind. During peak times, they may use all 3. When the wind isn't blowing (less than 1mph) they use NG and Solar. When the sun is down, they use NG and Wind.

If they had a powercell from Tesla (a really, really big one) they could just use wind and solar and be even cheaper. During the daytime, Solar handles the load with Wind kicking in for excess. And it's like the wind doesn't blow all the friggin time at least 5mph in NM and Colorado. Had they a Tesla Power Cell it could handle the power at night and at peak times. Their population is a whopping 20,000 total for the County. And their power would be even cheaper.

Technology has caught up in small scales. Here's a bit of information, the Power Company doesn't own the lines. They are leased from the County and City. That was part of breaking the agreement.

Biden doesn't want to end Fracking. But he's right. It will phase itself out. As the need for Crude is needed, the less Facking is going to be done until it's just not done anymore. Even with Fracking, our Shale Oil sites are now competitive with the crude sites since technology caught up. One of these days, Shale will outproduce crude for less money. The hand writing is on the wall for Crude just like NG did Coal in.

And I will say this, we have a lot more oil in shale than we ever did or ever will have in Crude. And it's much easier to get to. You don't drill it, you mine it like you strip mine for coal. It's all over the friggin place around here. many would like to see it gone because you can't grow a friggin thing where you have shale. But it's going to around, even if heavily mined, for the next few hundred years.

Then there is the fact you can also use Coal to make crude and we have more than a couple of hundred years of that laying around but Shale is just easier and cheaper to use. The day we don't use Crude anymore, we will still be the largest exporter of Oil in the World. The only difference will be, we will export finished Fuel and Oil Products long after the Middle East, Europe and Russia have run out.

Takes me back to a child during the Nixon era. We were running out of oil. Cars would line up for hours at the gas pumps. We had even and odd days to maintain traffic. Your day was based on the last number of your license plate.

If renewable energy were so cheap and efficient, you wouldn't need government pushing it. They didn't have to push CD's and players. They didn't have to push video games. They didn't have to push cell phones.

Your post also reminds me of a place I used to pickup from. The leftist owner had a windmill; one of the few in the area. Like you, he was talking about all the money he'll be saving when it pays for itself. I went there one day and the entire top was gone. I seen the owner in the warehouse and asked him what happened to it? He used both hands and waved down in front of him and said "ah."

Solar power panels too weaken as they get older. They produce less and less power as time goes on.

One day we will be fossil fuel free, but that has to come at it's own time. You can't force it. Government needs to stay out of it and let the private market dictate. You can't force renewable energy today no more than you could force Henry Ford to have fuel injection in the Model-T

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

But the Party of the Rumpers will still continue to lie out their asses.
Fine. Let them lie out of power. I have no problem ignoring them. They voted in trump (people say) because they were ignored. Boohoo! Sometime they deserve to be ignored. Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out.
“Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out”

Haha...yes, the PROBLEMS as follows:
a record high stock market
record low unemployment
higher wages
blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
lower taxes for our most productive citizens
beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
our best citizens unified like never before

These are huge PROBLEMS!
Trump created problems and enhanced other.
1. Covid-19 pandemic
2. American support for dictators and Communists.
3. Lack of support for traditional allies.
4. Divisions of Americans by race and politics, creating an us vs them atmosphere.
5. Runaway deficits and tax cuts funneling money to the top 1/10 of 1%
6. Immigration overhaul long overdue, instead of using it to pit one group against another
Just to name a few, handled badly or exacerbated by DJT.

Let’s analyze your ‘scientific’ TDS induced ‘data’.

1. Covid-19 pandemic
He immediately shut down travel from China and you pissed your pink panties. He never went commie with it and you Lefties need commie.
2. American support for dictators and Communists.
No “support” he believes world leaders should get along and solve global problems together.
3. Lack of support for traditional allies.
He’s bent over backwards for strategic partners such as Israel..he’s stopped the world from using American taxpayers as a piggy bank and that makes you piss.
4. Divisions of Americans by race and politics, creating an us vs them atmosphere.
The Kenyan did that by compartmentalizing the citizenry and “fundamentally changing” America, the Left has done that by expressing their discontent for all things America.
5. Runaway deficits and tax cuts funneling money to the top 1/10 of 1%
The Kenyan spent more on welfare than he did on the military, there was lots of cleanup to be done.
6. Immigration overhaul long overdue, instead of using it to pit one group against another.
One group is supposed to be against the other...Americans SHOULD hate wetbacks and foreign invaders. Do you love trespassers?
Sorry, I quit reading your reply after the "tds" wiggle. For God's sake put that little thing away.

That’s the Lefts MO....Only read and consider what looks to align with your twisted positions...It’s what you do...it’s how you stay ignorant and twisted...I get it.
Why would I bother reading your stuff after you proving what kind of person you are? You had no wish for discourse, only trumpian tds dick wiggle. I don't listen to trump himself for similar reason. Start a discussion with a childish trumpian insult? Does that fly in decision briefings/discussions where in the office were you work or are you just one of the line guys assembling widgets?

But, but, but...tolerance!
Look bud, I’m a very concise, abrasive, often times rude communicator, I use lots of scary words to get my point across...I don’t mesh well with fragile pussies at all. Did I answer your pussified questions?
No, honey, you didn't. I'll give you abrasive and rude. Can't speak to the :eek:scary words part. Guess you will have to practice more. I suggest kids and not very smart ones at that. No. You never answered why I, should be inclined to read your scree, starting with insults to the proposed reader. You must have really been forced to put up with some real crap in your career life and smile, asking for more, damaging you to where you think everybody will suffer you, as you were forced to suffer in your impotence. I was not. Good luck on your future opinion sharing, if you ever learn to evaluate your audience.

Consumer Prices are already rising or haven't you noticed the bill at the grocery store lately. As for fuel, it's a supply and demand. And the more we are less dependent on fossil fuels, the less it's going to cost. It won't really do down any further than it is right now. The Oil Companies are trying to Give crude oil away at this point.

Green anything is ten times more expensive, less powerful, less reliable than fossils fuel. Yes, thanks to fracking, we became the worlds largest exporter in energy, and that's hundreds of thousands of jobs that would be lost.

First of all, we use Hydro, Wind and Solar and we produce enough for our needs cheaply AND we export to people like you. We don't even use NG. One town broke an agreement with the State Sponsored Electric Mafia and now purchase their Electicity 20% cheaper. The old company still used coal and used NG. The new company south of them uses NG, Solar and Wind. During peak times, they may use all 3. When the wind isn't blowing (less than 1mph) they use NG and Solar. When the sun is down, they use NG and Wind.

If they had a powercell from Tesla (a really, really big one) they could just use wind and solar and be even cheaper. During the daytime, Solar handles the load with Wind kicking in for excess. And it's like the wind doesn't blow all the friggin time at least 5mph in NM and Colorado. Had they a Tesla Power Cell it could handle the power at night and at peak times. Their population is a whopping 20,000 total for the County. And their power would be even cheaper.

Technology has caught up in small scales. Here's a bit of information, the Power Company doesn't own the lines. They are leased from the County and City. That was part of breaking the agreement.

Biden doesn't want to end Fracking. But he's right. It will phase itself out. As the need for Crude is needed, the less Facking is going to be done until it's just not done anymore. Even with Fracking, our Shale Oil sites are now competitive with the crude sites since technology caught up. One of these days, Shale will outproduce crude for less money. The hand writing is on the wall for Crude just like NG did Coal in.

And I will say this, we have a lot more oil in shale than we ever did or ever will have in Crude. And it's much easier to get to. You don't drill it, you mine it like you strip mine for coal. It's all over the friggin place around here. many would like to see it gone because you can't grow a friggin thing where you have shale. But it's going to around, even if heavily mined, for the next few hundred years.

Then there is the fact you can also use Coal to make crude and we have more than a couple of hundred years of that laying around but Shale is just easier and cheaper to use. The day we don't use Crude anymore, we will still be the largest exporter of Oil in the World. The only difference will be, we will export finished Fuel and Oil Products long after the Middle East, Europe and Russia have run out.

Takes me back to a child during the Nixon era. We were running out of oil. Cars would line up for hours at the gas pumps. We had even and odd days to maintain traffic. Your day was based on the last number of your license plate.

If renewable energy were so cheap and efficient, you wouldn't need government pushing it. They didn't have to push CD's and players. They didn't have to push video games. They didn't have to push cell phones.

Your post also reminds me of a place I used to pickup from. The leftist owner had a windmill; one of the few in the area. Like you, he was talking about all the money he'll be saving when it pays for itself. I went there one day and the entire top was gone. I seen the owner in the warehouse and asked him what happened to it? He used both hands and waved down in front of him and said "ah."

Solar power panels too weaken as they get older. They produce less and less power as time goes on.

One day we will be fossil fuel free, but that has to come at it's own time. You can't force it. Government needs to stay out of it and let the private market dictate. You can't force renewable energy today no more than you could force Henry Ford to have fuel injection in the Model-T

Why do people have to be PUNISHED into accepting so many Democrat policies??

And when it starts to happen, get the hell out of the way.

Why do people have to be PUNISHED into accepting so many Democrat policies??

Because it's good for you? :meow:

COVID-19
Biden has hammered the Trump administration for failing to coordinate a unified national pandemic response, and one of his first appointments would be a single official charged with addressing persistent shortages in testing supplies and personal protective equipment. Biden wants the federal government to hire 100,000 people to conduct contact tracing
Democrats sniffing up American panties wind up like the Clinton "Filegate" in which political opposition becomes the instant ruination of several dozen Democrat character assassinations with Hillary Clinton already has her handy Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card excuse of "I FORGET" inscribed on both sides. *yawn* Pass the melatonin, plz. THX.

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

View attachment 400164

Those are the people our President calls losers
He didn't say that and you know it, lying sack of shit.
Trump called our soldiers losers and our Generals War mongers

COVID-19
Biden has hammered the Trump administration for failing to coordinate a unified national pandemic response, and one of his first appointments would be a single official charged with addressing persistent shortages in testing supplies and personal protective equipment. Biden wants the federal government to hire 100,000 people to conduct contact tracing
Democrats sniffing up American panties wind up like the Clinton "Filegate" in which political opposition becomes the instant ruination of several dozen Democrat character assassinations with Hillary Clinton already has her handy Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card excuse of "I FORGET" inscribed on both sides. *yawn* Pass the melatonin, plz. THX.
A nice, ladylike comeback

Nothing to do with what I posted

Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union
Great, but what good are those if there are no jobs, like when he was VP?

Obama/Biden created 13 million jobs and dropped unemployment by 5 percent

Looks like Biden is going to have to fix Trumps disasterous economy

Because it's good for you? :meow:

I just read the first several pages of my voters pamphlet here in my flaming liberal controlled state...$100M tax increase, $100M tax increase, $1.2B tax increase, $100M tax increase. Christ almighty the left don't take a break from tax increases even during an economy destroying pandemic shutdown. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Obama/Biden first destroyed 16 million jobs and drove unemployment up 7 points. :itsok:
Yeah. the O/B economy shed millions of jobs till the economy corrected itself. Took 'em 8 years to get the economy back to where it was before the Great Recession. 8 fucking years of sluggish economy, and their supporters think it something to crow about.

Unbelievable!

Obama/Biden first destroyed 16 million jobs and drove unemployment up 7 points. :itsok:
Yeah. the O/B economy shed millions of jobs till the economy corrected itself. Took 'em 8 years to get the economy back to where it was before the Great Recession. 8 fucking years of sluggish economy, and their supporters think it something to crow about.

Unbelievable!

The economy fought back IN SPITE OF Obamas policies. Blithering idiots like rightwinger are never able to point to specific Obama policies that resulted in the come back, because there aren't any.

Unbelievable!

Hussein didn't do squat for the economy. If not for quantitive easing, we might have reversed into a depression. That's what saved him. The left can't credit a good economy to the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does.

Forum List

Back