What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

Texas adoption agencies could ban Jews, gays, Muslims
By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

As an atheist I would just lie

There is no such thing as an innocent Muslim it's like saying innocent Nazi.
More abject stupidity and bigotry.

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.
If they want rights, they simply have to keep the child.
The keyword is responsible.
What if there is an illness, permanent loss of income or some other circumstance that compels a couple to put their child up for adoption?

So you've had the kid a few years, lose your job and say, Johnny and Susie we're giving you up for adoption because I lost my job. Sorry about that just pack and go. I can see a child at birth the mother or father does not want, but later on. You must be a Christian.
What??!! No No No!! You can't just do that. That is abandonment! Geeezzz!!

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.

Now that is an interesting question. Should birth mothers be allow d to dictate by who and how their child will be raised when given up to adoption? You mentioned "responsible couples" in your post, but I doubt there are many responsible couples giving up kids for adoption. Having birth parents who were neither responsible or a couple is kinda how these babies ended up being adopted.

I would allow for input on religion and at least a lower middle class standard of living.
To be honest, I know quite a few adoptive parents who are more than dysfunctional but have good careers and nice homes.
You can be successful, yet irresponsible, or just downright evil.
You know quite a few adoptive parents who are more than dysfunctional? Really ? Not sure I believe that. No one knows "quite a few adoptive parents " leave along quite a few dysfunctional ones. So are you saying that having a good careers and nice homes trumps dysfunctional. Let me tell you something, I have investigated child abuse and neglect case in communities where everyone had good careers and nice homes. Dysfunction is dysfunction and regardless of who the parents are, it fucks up the kids equally badly
I live in an Orthodox Jewish community and everybody knows when someone passes gas.
If you don't see it, the kids spill the beans when they become teenagers, especially if they reject the religion.
And I have enough respect for the difference in the religions to allow for the biological parents to request the religion.

You are welcome to your opinion. But when you abandon or walk away from a child, you forfeit the rights as a parent.

The one who stays up all hours of the night with a sick baby, changes shitty diapers, teaches the baby to walk, talk and play, worries about everything that can harm the baby, gives up 99% of their social life, sacrifices their time & money, loves and holds the baby, takes it to school, attends parent conferences, helps with homework and last minute projects, feeds & clothes the child, puts the child's needs before their own, and much much more are the ones who get to decide.

Being a good parent is a huge job with massive responsibilities. Those who shoulder those responsibilities are the ones who deserve our respect. Not the ones who walk away and look back to say "Oh, make sure a Christian gets my baby".

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

You're just kekiphobic you normie fag. #praisekek

Now that is an interesting question. Should birth mothers be allow d to dictate by who and how their child will be raised when given up to adoption? You mentioned "responsible couples" in your post, but I doubt there are many responsible couples giving up kids for adoption. Having birth parents who were neither responsible or a couple is kinda how these babies ended up being adopted.

I would allow for input on religion and at least a lower middle class standard of living.
To be honest, I know quite a few adoptive parents who are more than dysfunctional but have good careers and nice homes.
You know quite a few adoptive parents who are more than dysfunctional? Really ? Not sure I believe that. No one knows "quite a few adoptive parents " leave along quite a few dysfunctional ones. So are you saying that having a good careers and nice homes trumps dysfunctional. Let me tell you something, I have investigated child abuse and neglect case in communities where everyone had good careers and nice homes. Dysfunction is dysfunction and regardless of who the parents are, it fucks up the kids equally badly
I live in an Orthodox Jewish community and everybody knows when someone passes gas.
If you don't see it, the kids spill the beans when they become teenagers, especially if they reject the religion.
And I have enough respect for the difference in the religions to allow for the biological parents to request the religion.

You are welcome to your opinion. But when you abandon or walk away from a child, you forfeit the rights as a parent.

The one who stays up all hours of the night with a sick baby, changes shitty diapers, teaches the baby to walk, talk and play, worries about everything that can harm the baby, gives up 99% of their social life, sacrifices their time & money, loves and holds the baby, takes it to school, attends parent conferences, helps with homework and last minute projects, feeds & clothes the child, puts the child's needs before their own, and much much more are the ones who get to decide.

Being a good parent is a huge job with massive responsibilities. Those who shoulder those responsibilities are the ones who deserve our respect. Not the ones who walk away and look back to say "Oh, make sure a Christian gets my baby".

Well I gotta say, when you put it like that, it does seem rather absurd to let someone who wasn't responsible enough to avoid an unwanted pregnancy have a voice in how the child is raised.

What Texas' bill discriminatory is that they want to apply it to state funded agencies.

Indeed they can. And that is not about religious beliefs or sexual orientation. There are plenty of horror stories about children being abused by "good christian" parents.
Only if the children have been infiltrated by Satan.
I would believe that you have been infiltrated by Satan, if I believed in Satan. Since I don't, I can only conclude that you are mentally ill.
You can't believe in Satan since you already are Satan. As a man of the holy faith who relishes on the word of God as well as his love, your words can't penetrate the superiority of my truth. I am truly an Aryan entity blessed by the Almighty!

Indeed they can. And that is not about religious beliefs or sexual orientation. There are plenty of horror stories about children being abused by "good christian" parents.
I would believe that you have been infiltrated by Satan, if I believed in Satan. Since I don't, I can only conclude that you are mentally ill.
You can't believe in Satan since you already are Satan. As a man of the holy faith who relishes on the word of God as well as his love, your words can't penetrate the superiority of my truth. I am truly an Aryan entity blessed by the Almighty!

Always fun to hear from another Trump voter.

You speak of the love of god while holding nothing but hate and contempt in your heat for those who do not conform to your narrow and ignorant ideas about morality. You are an arrogant ass!

Last edited:

You speak of the love of god while holding nothing but hate and contempt in your hear for those who do not conform to your narrow and ignorant ideas about morality. You are an arrogant ass!

Normie fag, repent and Praise Kek.

You're just kekiphobic you normie fag. #praisekek
You're just a pain in the ass troll

If repeating that helps you sleep......

But you might try reading the book of your faith. There are some lessons in there you could learn. You supposedly follow a God of love.

Great Breaking News:

Alabama follows Texas denying child predators AKA homosexuals from adopting.

Bill allowing adoption agencies to turn away gay couples signed into law
www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/bill_allowing_adoption_agencie_1.html
Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.

You are dumber than shit.
Homosexuals are pedophiles. It's a fact.

Only in your mind. It is most certainly NOT a fact in the real world.

Great Breaking News:

Alabama follows Texas denying child predators AKA homosexuals from adopting.

Bill allowing adoption agencies to turn away gay couples signed into law
www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/bill_allowing_adoption_agencie_1.html
Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.

You are dumber than shit.
Homosexuals are pedophiles. It's a fact.

Only in your mind. It is most certainly NOT a fact in the real world.

Forum List

Back