What a FAKE and Hypocrite, even a Liar !!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/
aptopix-obama-afghani_stra.jpg

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

poor obama deranged loony toon.

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

bush-flightsuit-236x300.jpg

Reagan and Bush earned theirs, they both served IN the military

but carry on over your man/crush

Last edited:

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get re-certified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

obama derangement syndrome is hysterically funny.

Last edited:

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

That is what anyone wears when they sit in the seat of a Navy aircraft.

You didn't think he would be wearing a three-piece pinstriped suit, did you?

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get rectified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

:lol:

C'mon Wildman.

Obama loves you too.

Shake and make up.

h5p6p0nqbcgtwb1gbkij.jpg

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get rectified.

you're welcome.

Nice fiction, thanks.

you're welcome.

ah, you should look in a mirror you want to hysterical and I'd say it's you who has ODS
the black guy, wow
, Bush (that white guy) was your CIC too that didn't stop your Bds did it

Hey, pigshit dimb bitch, Bush Flew to the Carrier, that's a flight suit, it's what you wear when flying in one of the planes he went to the carrier on.

no doubt you have the same objection to reagan wearing this jacket, right?

reagan-jacket.jpg

you ignorant....., NO! stupid fuckinglibercunt, THAT is not a military jacket, do you even know what the fuck you are posting a photo of ????

do you even know what that patch represents ??

NO..., i did not think so :up: .... :lmao: ....... did you know you R A :asshole:

:fu:

Hey, pigshit dimb bitch, Bush Flew to the Carrier, that's a flight suit, it's what you wear when flying in one of the planes he went to the carrier on.
And conservatives everywhere celebrate it as

National Codpiece Day.

LOL, Reagan made movies and Bush went AWOL.

More of your lies! Bush did not go AWOL. The Vietnam War was over and the Military had more bodies than it needed. All branches were cutting back, including the Air Force Reserve. Bush applied for and was granted an early out!
You're still stuck on the phoney, forged, document Dan Rather was fired over?

Last edited:
anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

See this is what makes Obama haters like you so transparent. You get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to Obama. Who the fuck cares what he wore? How can you expect the left to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing Obama? It's obvious that no matter what Obama does you assholes will look for reasons to bitch over him. In all seriousness, it's pathetic.

/

See this is what makes Obama haters like you so transparent. You get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to Obama. Who the fuck cares what he wore? How can you expect the left to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing Obama? It's obvious that no matter what Obama does you assholes will look for reasons to bitch over him. In all seriousness, it's pathetic.

aww, we don't see you preaching to the Bush haters, hummmmmmmmm
stuff it, your little foot stomping speech was pathetic and go get a crying towel

Last edited:

you're welcome.

link it or you are lying......again

Forum List

Back