What a true insurrection looks like

And there is this recent insurrection where a crazed Left winged gunman tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress in 2017.

It was a true insurrection and government takeover, even though it was not at the Capital

He was a Bernie Sanders fan.

And there is this recent insurrection where a crazed Left winged gunman tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress in 2017.

It was a true insurrection and government takeover, even though it was not at the Capital

He was a Bernie Sanders fan.

I'm not sure why you had a problem with that guy.

Your bizarre interpretation of the Militia Amendment is that we all needs our guns to fights the gummit, and that's what this clown was doing.

My view. This guy never should have been able to buy a gun to start with.

I'm not sure why you had a problem with that guy.

Your bizarre interpretation of the Militia Amendment is that we all needs our guns to fights the gummit, and that's what this clown was doing.

My view. This guy never should have been able to buy a gun to start with.
And don’t forget, the Trumplicans now consider violence and insurrection to be “legitimate political discourse”. Good thing this nutter was arrested before the RNC had their big revelation.

And don’t forget, the Trumplicans now consider violence and insurrection to be “legitimate political discourse”. Good thing this nutter was arrested before the RNC had their big revelation.

1644496880277.jpeg

Here's the funniest part of this, to me: Instead of doing what their "thought" leaders condition them to do -- deflect, deny, distort, lie and attack -- they could absolutely own the word "insurrection".

"Yer damn right", they could say. "We've had enough and we're putting our foot down, and you're damn right this is a fucking insurrection".

But no, they have to run from the word like scared little bunnies, transparently trying to downplay the whole thing. Why? Because it's all they know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back