What animal would you like to bring back from the dead(extinction).

I would like to see the Auroch return.

Aurochs-Harder.jpg

The extinct ancestor of most modern cattle, but massing at over 1,500 pounds. That is a lot of hamburger.

THen at the opposite end is the Pygmy Mammoth, measuring only 5 1/2 feet tall, just cause they would be so darn cute.

elephantidae_info_graphic.gif

What animal would you like to bring back from the dead(extinction).

-T-rex

Yes I want to bring back t-rexs and release it in Haiti, Detroit, Chicago, Africa...

Jerry Falwell. He was always so entertaining.

I'd like to bring back the liberal Republican

A libertarian is not the same thing as a liberal Republican. There are plenty of liberal Republicans in Congress (and elsewhere), but very few conservatives.

A libertarian is not the same thing as a liberal Republican. There are plenty of liberal Republicans in Congress (and elsewhere), but very few conservatives.

That would really depend on how you define the term to be honest. I would not define that as a democrat but rather a small government republican that has abandoned the ‘social’ issues that bring the republicans down. Such is pretty close to what libertarianism outlines but it is likely not what RW was referring too so I will give you that.

There are no liberal Republicans and you can't name any. It's only barely easier finding a Republican scientist than it is finding a liberal Republican.

There are no liberal Republicans and you can't name any. It's only barely easier finding a Republican scientist than it is finding a liberal Republican.
John McCain and Lindsey Graham for starters.

Forum List

Back