What are sports fans thinking about all this political theatre going on in The Game of BLM.

I'm done with all pro sports! ALL! But understand...this was INTENTIONAL!

Pro sports give us entertainment & a RELEASE of pent-up hostilities...now we'll see more hostilities out in public.

Just another gift from the democrat filth!

Everyone is going to laugh at this statement, but I’ll say it anyway. Sports is a civilized way of humans channeling their innate desire for war into athletic competition
Thats actually right on the money for some sports. Nothing is better for dealing with aggression than sports. Kept me from going to prison.

You dont live as well as the NBA players do recessive one.

I live better than 99% of NBA players five years after they retire.

By then, most of their money is gone.

I know this because I know bankers who cater to NBA players.

You live better than 0% of stars you could name....

League minimum is 1 mil

League maximum is ~40 mil depending on your status in the league. Some might even be getting paid a bit more this year.

Players don't run out of money in 2020, chris middleton is getting a max

I though sports was for my entertainment
How spoiled and privledged of me. It’s actually for blacks to orchestrate their false outrage over non existent police targeting of their like kind which Im supposed to soak up and become part of and Then they will provide what was paid for

These numbers are from a month ago before Wave 2 with work stoppages.

Highlights....35% of frequent sports watchers are less likely to watch BLM activism sports................Think of that. You lost 35% of your market............................BAWWWHAHA!!!

43% of males under 40 are less likely to watch BLM sporting events...2 percent said they would...................OK 43% of your 40 and under crowd is unhappy......................LOLOL

28 percent of blacks and 28% whites are less likely....................You lost near 30% of blacks and whites................LOL

This is astounding. And it was before the last violent felon who got shot 7 times.

This is a very accurate article

The problem is very few people watched basketball game to begin with

only 2 mil people out of 330 watch your average playoff game

So the likelihood rasmussen got any % of actual NBA watchers is very low

The ratings have been going down for years relative to the trend it isn't that bad. Been trending down for years

Most of the downturn is just different scheduling, with some small part being people who can't stand the BLM stuff. It's so easy to mute and ignore I don't see how anyone could be bothered anyway.

Losing 30% on the pre/post/half time show I'd believe
You could be correct. But every day this nonsense goes on more cherries are falling from the bowl than added.

Plus these numbers are 4 wks old too. 4 weeks is an eternity with this S...lol

I don't have any problems with athletes participating in politics off the field. They are private citizens and have that right like everybody else.

But once they step on to the field, I don't want to see politics involved, including politics with which I agree.
If every employee/ contractor acted the way the athletes do our nation would cease to function and unemployment would be at 80%

This nonsense is ridiculous and serves no ones purpose.

When you have the leverage NBA stars do, you will see some shit like this lol

THey could start their own league...Name another business anything close to that?

Goodluck with NBA broadcasts when the top 20 players leave and try their own shit.

The players need the owners as financiers

Highlights....35% of frequent sports watchers are less likely to watch BLM activism sports................Think of that. You lost 35% of your market............................BAWWWHAHA!!!

43% of males under 40 are less likely to watch BLM sporting events...2 percent said they would...................OK 43% of your 40 and under crowd is unhappy......................LOLOL

28 percent of blacks and 28% whites are less likely....................You lost near 30% of blacks and whites................LOL

This is astounding. And it was before the last violent felon who got shot 7 times.

1000 police deaths this year....37% white, 23% black, 15% Hispanic and the rest unknown or other. Police arrests over 10 million this year so that is less than .0001% rating and certainly proves no racism. So the whole Baloney Lives Movement is just that.....baloney
Youre only using one stat like most retarded people. Its not just deaths. Its beating and harassment too.
More baloney. The beatings and harassment I see would be from your wacko lawbreaking rioters attacking innocent people on the street. Get a brain goofus at least I bring stats
You brought bullshit like most retards do. There is a reason most PD's in Black areas pay out millions to people attacked by the cops.
Statistics aren't bullshit, but I realize to a brainless wacko they can be confusing. And people get money from frivolous lawsuits all the time, its a great way for dregs to make a living
Only retards dont realize that stats are just data that can be shaped to fit your argument. Youre just another low information scrub that has no clue what you are talking about.
How did I shape the data? Maybe mommy can look it up for you and read it slowly so even your brainless cranium could absorb the truth.
I already explained it to you retard. You took one stat instead of all the stats. Your stat was the number of deaths but you left out the other stats like beatings and harassment.
Of course.....the police ONLY would be beating the 23% blacks and not the other 77% of the folks they deal with. And which one of us is the retard did you say?
I said you were the retard. Listen to what an ex police chief admitted to. Black people are not experiencing a mass hallucination for decades.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
- Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Wow well that "statistic" certainly tops mine for sure....then that's it...the police are beating and harassing black people only, at will, because they are skeered of em. Not because they commit any crimes or EVER refuse arrest...just because they are askeered.
Well first of all that isnt a statistic. Thats the experience of a police chief. Yes it tops your retarded stat because as a I said you cant offer 1 stat in a vacuum and present it as proof and think I wont catch you and expose you as a clown. Blacks have been dealing with over policing by racist cops for more than half a century. Its nothing new. We just happen to have video of the shit now. The reason why the pro sports players are backing the call out is because they have had the same experiences or know someone that has.
Waah waah waah poor mistreated wacko and blacks. They should be thankful they are in this country from the sacrifices made by their truly abused ancestors, but instead keep whining and crying and now attack our flag and national anthem...but do nothing else...except whine and complain. Sorry not buying your sack of biden today
Now you all mad I exposed your bullshit. :itsok:

I didnt ask you to buy anything. I just proved you were a fucking idiot for trying to pass off that stat as if it was the entire argument. Even with that one stat I can make you look like an idiot. Black men are more than 2-3 times more likely to be killed by police relative to population.

How spoiled and privledged of me. It’s actually for blacks to orchestrate their false outrage over non existent police targeting of their like kind which Im supposed to soak up and become part of and Then they will provide what was paid for
Sports are now for anti American hatred, not entertainment. In Biden's world. Sounds so great.

Halftimes will be Communist marches in goose step.

They think that they're punishing fans by taking the ball and walking off the playground.
Only someone retarded or a low information voter would think that was true. They know their fans pretty well. Its the owners they are targeting.

Fans watch the games and spend alot of money on fan gear. Owners count the money.
So you agree you are retarded and now realize they are targeting the owners? The fans support the players.

Targetting those who employ them and sign their paychecks? Brilliant.
Out of curiosity, what did the owners do to deserve this targetting?

"I though sports was for my entertainment"

You thought wrong. If you want entertainment go watch a movie. People will play sports regardless of if youre entertained or not.

1000 police deaths this year....37% white, 23% black, 15% Hispanic and the rest unknown or other. Police arrests over 10 million this year so that is less than .0001% rating and certainly proves no racism. So the whole Baloney Lives Movement is just that.....baloney
Youre only using one stat like most retarded people. Its not just deaths. Its beating and harassment too.
More baloney. The beatings and harassment I see would be from your wacko lawbreaking rioters attacking innocent people on the street. Get a brain goofus at least I bring stats
You brought bullshit like most retards do. There is a reason most PD's in Black areas pay out millions to people attacked by the cops.
Statistics aren't bullshit, but I realize to a brainless wacko they can be confusing. And people get money from frivolous lawsuits all the time, its a great way for dregs to make a living
Only retards dont realize that stats are just data that can be shaped to fit your argument. Youre just another low information scrub that has no clue what you are talking about.
How did I shape the data? Maybe mommy can look it up for you and read it slowly so even your brainless cranium could absorb the truth.
I already explained it to you retard. You took one stat instead of all the stats. Your stat was the number of deaths but you left out the other stats like beatings and harassment.
Of course.....the police ONLY would be beating the 23% blacks and not the other 77% of the folks they deal with. And which one of us is the retard did you say?
I said you were the retard. Listen to what an ex police chief admitted to. Black people are not experiencing a mass hallucination for decades.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
- Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Wow well that "statistic" certainly tops mine for sure....then that's it...the police are beating and harassing black people only, at will, because they are skeered of em. Not because they commit any crimes or EVER refuse arrest...just because they are askeered.
Well first of all that isnt a statistic. Thats the experience of a police chief. Yes it tops your retarded stat because as a I said you cant offer 1 stat in a vacuum and present it as proof and think I wont catch you and expose you as a clown. Blacks have been dealing with over policing by racist cops for more than half a century. Its nothing new. We just happen to have video of the shit now. The reason why the pro sports players are backing the call out is because they have had the same experiences or know someone that has.
Waah waah waah poor mistreated wacko and blacks. They should be thankful they are in this country from the sacrifices made by their truly abused ancestors, but instead keep whining and crying and now attack our flag and national anthem...but do nothing else...except whine and complain. Sorry not buying your sack of biden today

I didnt ask you to buy anything. I just proved you were a fucking idiot for trying to pass off that stat as if it was the entire argument. Even with that one stat I can make you look like an idiot. Black men are more than 2-3 times more likely to be killed by police relative to population.
What's the stat. Too lazy to look now.

Exposed what? That claiming police brutality and racism is bogus? The police cant help it that 13% of the population commits nearly half the serious crimes, hence your 2-3 times by population. Police react to calls from dispatch...they dont look for white guys when the perp is described as black. Is this too difficult for you to understand? Lets take a poll and ask the folks who THEY think the retard is here.....

You thought wrong. If you want entertainment go watch a movie. People will play sports regardless of if youre entertained or not.
....Wow you really need that Midol Susie

They think that they're punishing fans by taking the ball and walking off the playground.
Only someone retarded or a low information voter would think that was true. They know their fans pretty well. Its the owners they are targeting.

Fans watch the games and spend alot of money on fan gear. Owners count the money.
So you agree you are retarded and now realize they are targeting the owners? The fans support the players.

Yeah retard. Its like a strike. The owners dont make money if the players dont work.

They havent put in place more concrete initiatives. They havent used their influence. The players have called them on it.

The problem is very few people watched basketball game to begin with

only 2 mil people out of 330 watch your average playoff game

So the likelihood rasmussen got any % of actual NBA watchers is very low

The ratings have been going down for years relative to the trend it isn't that bad. Been trending down for years

Most of the downturn is just different scheduling, with some small part being people who can't stand the BLM stuff. It's so easy to mute and ignore I don't see how anyone could be bothered anyway.

Losing 30% on the pre/post/half time show I'd believe
You could be correct. But every day this nonsense goes on more cherries are falling from the bowl than added.

Plus these numbers are 4 wks old too. 4 weeks is an eternity with this S...lol

There were all sorts of stories about the terrible ratings at the beginning of the season

The last high point was when Lebron went to the Heat

There is just no way to read the nba ratings and blame it all on this SJW/BLM stuff. Absurd in context of the trends

The owners worked hard and created prosperity and that’s hugely resented in Biden Lies Much land

I don't have any problems with athletes participating in politics off the field. They are private citizens and have that right like everybody else.

But once they step on to the field, I don't want to see politics involved, including politics with which I agree.
If every employee/ contractor acted the way the athletes do our nation would cease to function and unemployment would be at 80%

This nonsense is ridiculous and serves no ones purpose.

When you have the leverage NBA stars do, you will see some shit like this lol

THey could start their own league...Name another business anything close to that?

Goodluck with NBA broadcasts when the top 20 players leave and try their own shit.

The players need the owners as financiers

They don't really, the problem is they won't necessarily be able to get the revenue at first.

Lebron is worth half a billion he could finance a league, not to mention anyone sane would want to get in on that league as an owner. It would just not have 32 stadiums at first. Single site as proof of concept could be done, then give players equity in the league instead of cash.

After 2 years of playing with the top talent in the league making the actual NBA looking like a joke? The NBA might even sell their stadiums lol

If you could buy in to the ground floor of a major American sporst league and had all the top talent in that sport. Only an idiot wouldn't pony up the cash

The only question is would players allow financiers to get equity.

How many of you who work would still have a job if you walked off it for a few days in political protest?

The owners should have grew some balls and suspended these ingrates. As it stands the inmates are running the asylum

Yes entertainment and sports competition really are not what they are named. They are for social justice warrioring
Lib 201

Forum List

Back