What are sports fans thinking about all this political theatre going on in The Game of BLM.

I don't have any problems with athletes participating in politics off the field. They are private citizens and have that right like everybody else.

But once they step on to the field, I don't want to see politics involved, including politics with which I agree.
If every employee/ contractor acted the way the athletes do our nation would cease to function and unemployment would be at 80%

This nonsense is ridiculous and serves no ones purpose.

When you have the leverage NBA stars do, you will see some shit like this lol

THey could start their own league...Name another business anything close to that?

Goodluck with NBA broadcasts when the top 20 players leave and try their own shit.

Yeah I'm sure they'll be a raging success!
Putting ball in hoop = brilliant entrepreneur.
Hahaha.
You must be a retard. Putting a ball in the hoop doesnt make you a brilliant entrepreneur.

Do you and your buddy juice realize you're idiots and we laugh at your posts?
Yes everybody is a "retard" but you two.

I don't have any problems with athletes participating in politics off the field. They are private citizens and have that right like everybody else.

But once they step on to the field, I don't want to see politics involved, including politics with which I agree.
If every employee/ contractor acted the way the athletes do our nation would cease to function and unemployment would be at 80%

THey could start their own league...Name another business anything close to that?

Goodluck with NBA broadcasts when the top 20 players leave and try their own shit.

Hahaha.
You must be a retard. Putting a ball in the hoop doesnt make you a brilliant entrepreneur.

Clowns like you laugh at a lot of things. I'm not surprised.

Not everyone is a retard. Just you and a couple of other retards.

The original leftist Axis of Indoctrination in America is media, academia, and Hollywood.
We can now add 'sports' to this list!
You clowns are slowly but surely being shut out. Good stuff.

^^^^^
Folks, this is how Neo-Marxists really feel!
Stop whining. People are waking up and realizing you dirt bags are full of shit.

It ain't over, til it's over, Ass-Lips.

The original leftist Axis of Indoctrination in America is media, academia, and Hollywood.

^^^^^
Stop whining. People are waking up and realizing you dirt bags are full of shit.
But they dont wake up til later in the day to prepare for yet another night of rioting and looting....and oh yeah abuse by the police.

^^^^^

It ain't over, til it's over, Ass-Lips.
I agree. The NBA will be around for centuries probably.

Hahaha.

Yea you'll start to have that attitude once you take some standardized tests and realize you're smarter than 95% of the people around you, lol

You act like it's a weird thing to think you're smarter than your average fuck?

We take a lot of testing to prove that

"i know nothing about the NBA let me tell you about it's business"

Ok retards

Beyond lack of revenue at the start....Would be very easy to start their own league. Period

I quit watching sports for the year. It had nothing to do with politics.

I don't think they really care what you think about their actions.

No, they don’t care what fans think. They will care when fans stop watching. Fans already went 5 months without sports due to the pandemic and fan access and interaction is still limited. Wait until the salaries decrease or cease. The leagues have given these millionaires license and forums to express themselves. If that is not good enough and they feel entitled to boycott and not play yet still be paid, let them walk. Let them make their millions hawking $125 shoes that are made at a cost of $0.50 in oppressive slave labor shops.

Hahaha.

Yea you'll start to have that attitude once you take some standardized tests and realize you're smarter than 95% of the people around you, lol

Ok retards

Beyond lack of revenue at the start....Would be very easy to start their own league. Period

Hahaha.

Ok retards

Standardized tests. Too funny!

Hahaha.

Ok retards

Hahaha.

Ok retards

They take them on the short bus..

Hahaha.

Ok retards

Hahaha.

Ok retards

just exposing yourself as the low born pleb you are...

I know you don't think they matter

But when you're high functioning they will get you all sorts of benefits, hahahah

That's what they're really there for. To make sure we remove the useful from the chaff.

Just remember your place. Just like LeBron. You and him come from similar backgrounds clearly. jejeje

Hahaha.

Ok retards

Hahaha.

Ok retards

just exposing yourself as the low born pleb you are...

I know you don't think they matter

But when you're high functioning they will get you all sorts of benefits, hahahah

That's what they're really there for. To make sure we remove the useful from the chaff. Hahaha

Just remember your place. Just like LeBron.

You're confusing "high functioning" with functioning high.

Sports has been badly wounded. Black sports players may have been fatally wounded. Team owners and operators may be thinking twice before they sign someone who would cause this level of trouble.

Well since sports is not the entertainment venue that tens of thousands paid for can we expect a football game to break out at our next doctors appointment?

Athletes can relate because they know that absent their special athletic talent, 85% would be in the same criminal jackpots.

Forum List

Back