What are the chances of a Trump re-election WITHOUT a wall?

Then the people who voted should get off their asses and go build the fucking wall for your leader.

LOL........I'm sure they're ready to do that....The only hesitation seems to be a decision on what shade of orange the wall should be painted.
maybe trump could take some money from his charity to help pay for the wall?? OH NO!!! they took that away from the thief too
He used his own money to run. He doesn't take a salary. Moochelle had a staff of over 20, while Melania has 4. You people really are sick.
Trump is the King of using Other Peoples Money
Nope, Obama holds that title easily.
How'd you like that tax cut trump gave himself? Now he probably gets a big refund instead of just not paying anything

LOL........I'm sure they're ready to do that....The only hesitation seems to be a decision on what shade of orange the wall should be painted.
maybe trump could take some money from his charity to help pay for the wall?? OH NO!!! they took that away from the thief too
He used his own money to run. He doesn't take a salary. Moochelle had a staff of over 20, while Melania has 4. You people really are sick.
How'd you like that tax cut trump gave himself? Now he probably gets a big refund instead of just not paying anything
I loved my tax cut. Everyone that pays Federal taxes got a cut. Those that pay more got a bigger cut. Knowing that the working people got some of their own money back really galls you lefties, huh.

I loved my tax cut. Everyone that pays Federal taxes got a cut. Those that pay more got a bigger cut. Knowing that the working people got some of their own money back really galls you lefties, huh.
Dribs and drabs BS eaten up by the rise in cost of living and the rich had no need at all for a cut They've been banking it for 30 years

How about the rich paying the same % the middle class pay ? Should Trump pay nothing or 10% while you pay 37%

The fact that you suggest the equalization in thst direction tell me thst we really have nothing in common, or you would have suggested everyone pay the lower rate.

How about the rich paying the same % the middle class pay ? Should Trump pay nothing or 10% while you pay 37%

The fact that you suggest the equalization in thst direction tell me thst we really have nothing in common, or you would have suggested everyone pay the lower rate.
we might not have anything in common politically speaking I despise trump BUT as I said I can still respect you and your accomplishments....one thing imo has nothing to do with the other

because Americans want the wall.

LMAO

Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA

https://news.gallup.com/poll/.../americans-oppose-border-walls-favor-dealing-daca.aspx

Jun 20, 2018 - The majority of Americans oppose expanding walls along the ... Gallup's most recentsurvey, conducted June 1-13, shows 57% opposed to ... signature policy proposal to build more wallsalong the U.S.-Mexico border.

No one cares about Gallup polls that use illegals.

The Trump ass kisser lies again (or is too dumb to know better)

Trump took out loans to "self-finance" his campaign.....He raised about $67 MILLION and he used that amount to both finance the campaign AND repay back the loans he had taken.

And, racism aside, Michelle Obama needed a bigger staff because she actually DID something as first lady.....what the hell has Melania done except being disgusted by the orange clown's touch?

Remember. eternal Trump ass kisser.......The orange clown took out a NATIONAL LOAN (better known as national debt) of $1.4 TRILLION to pay for the couple of bucks you got on your tax cut......Guess what, nitwit, we ALL have to pay back that debt.

And, racism aside, Michelle Obama needed a bigger staff because she actually DID something as first lady.....what the hell has Melania done except being disgusted by the orange clown's touch?

The First Lady, like al women, is meant to be SEEN, not HEARD. Unless you can point me to something in the US Constitution thst gives her some responsibility or power.

[QUOTE="Anathema, post: 21459977, member: 48761"]like al women, is meant to be SEEN, not HEARD.[/QUOTE]

Run YOUR house the way you want.......you're truly fucked up....

The Trump ass kisser lies again (or is too dumb to know better)

Trump took out loans to "self-finance" his campaign.....He raised about $67 MILLION and he used that amount to both finance the campaign AND repay back the loans he had taken.

He used his own money, you lying clown. Moochelle took lavish vacations at taxpayer expense. Where does Trump's s salary go?

Remember. eternal Trump ass kisser.......The orange clown took out a NATIONAL LOAN (better known as national debt) of $1.4 TRILLION to pay for the couple of bucks you got on your tax cut......Guess what, nitwit, we ALL have to pay back that debt.
You'd lie about the weather.

nteresting. Seems like 83% of Americans need to be shit and dumped in the same mass graves as the DACA kids and the illegals crossing the border.

Your white sheet and pointed hood should be back from the cleaners......Is there some cross lighting event coming up in your trailer park?
You're officially intellectually bankrupt now. What a sad little punk.

The fact that you HATE Trump so much that you are willing to support traitors who are against our nation's sovereignty,

OH.....now its us who hired Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadapolus, etc.........LOL

What did the DC judge just called Flynn???
The fact that you HATE Trump so much that you are willing to support traitors who are against our nation's sovereignty, are for open borders, who facilitate illegal immigration and violation if existing US immigration law, and who aid, support, and protect federal law-violating sanctuary cities that protect illegal murderers, thieves, and sexual deviants is evidence that you are a f*ing traitor, too, insane as hell and consumed by hate.
Bullseye. He's the enemy within.

We don't govern by polls. Trump ran on building the wall. Let him build it.
We're gonna get it.
Trump is already backing down. 500 miles of replacement fence good enough.
what-if-i-told-you-youre-never-gonna-get-it.jpg

Forum List

Back