What are the chances of a Trump re-election WITHOUT a wall?

You are truly twisted and disgusting. Kill her?? Really??

Oh, and one of the ten commandments: Thou shalt NOT kill!!

And, if you killed her, you'd spend the rest of your miserable life in prison. Does your wife know you will kill her if she doesn't obey you?

The Ten Commandments have no influence on me as I am not a follower of any religion, nevermind an Abrahamic one.

I said a truly Moral man would kill her. Unfortunately at my age I don’t have thst luxury.

She is however well aware that she and her family have no other options if I were to throw them out - effectively a death sentence for all of them. She also knows I’m more than willing to do that.
I cant imagine what has made you such a horrible person. You have no joy in your life and are filled up with hate. I have many people in my life who are friends, something you obviously don't have and have never wanted. You're a sad, pathetic person, but for some reason, I can't feel sorry for you because you wallow in it.

Of course, the thread's title doesn't even cover the barrage of fuckups that will have the orange clown going into constant shit-fits........

But, as even the most radical conservatives are openly stating, without a wall, Trump is dead.....

So, Trump cult members, what do you think???

Will the likely ZERO chances of a wall being built with a Dem. led House prevent another disaster of a Trump re-election???
Even with a wall ,,,none and slim and slim just walked out the door A nice post by Mustang is interesting
There's a lot of things you've left out. How about Trump dumping the Iran deal, and the mess that's caused? Then there's Trump decision to withdraw from the INF Treaty with Russia which could create a new arms race. Let's not forget Trump withdrew from the TPP which essentially ceded US leadership in an Asian trade pact.

Where am I going, you might ask. Well, Trump's 'America First' sloganeering is little more than a cover for America giving up it's leadership role in the world which has served to make us an economic powerhouse even as we've made the post WWII developed world safe from the European wars of the past. That has led to unprecedented peace and prosperity as the developed nations have all benefited mightily from free trade and economic growth.

That's bad enough in and of itself, but Trump outdid himself last week as he unilaterally (and without warning or consultation with anyone in our gov't, the military, or our allies) decided to withdraw all 2,000 US troops from Syria thereby singlehandedly assuring that the Kurds, our staunch allies, will be slaughtered by the Turks. That's a betrayal that's almost impossible to fathom coming from a president who, almost two years into office, has YET to visit the troops in the field which presidents of both political parties have traditionally have done as a necessary duty of the commander-in-chief. Trump just goes golfing and to Mar-a-Lago.

Why anyone thinks that Trump cares about anyone or anything other than himself is a mystery to me because the man just exudes selfishness in everything he does. That's the only think that mystifies me. Why in God's name do rural white voters think that he gives a tinker's damn about them when he'd been a city dweller all his life and has looked down on anyone who wasn't urban and affluent. I keep waiting for those people to wake up, and it hasn't happened yet. I don't know what it's going to take. Maybe Trump will have to have a 'Lonesome' Rhodes moment where his true views are up for all to see. Perhaps his former lawyer, Michael Cohen has one (or more) recordings of Trump spouting off.

You bunch of dumb asses underestimate Trump's willingness to burn congress to the ground to secure our border. Go ahead test him dummies.

Come on....admit it....You'd LOVE a dictator to take over and to fuck over our democracy.....Your head is so far up Trump's ass that you'd willingly screw over the constitutionally assured separation of power, just to have your orange lips preserved. LOL

The House just approved $5.7 billion for building the wall, the will of the American people is being ignored by dictator Dem's in the Senate. And you have the nerve to project :anj_stfu:

No the will of these 2,674,978 SIGNATURES on the petition.

Trump is prepared to pay that price. It's worth it. That's the entire point of his Presidency.

His suicidal wish can't come fast enough......Good riddance to orange trash.
But we'll get the wall, and that was why people voted for Trump. You lose.

Then the people who voted should get off their asses and go build the fucking wall for your leader.
trump is prepared to let the people pay Trump ,like crime,, never pays

Far better question is: how many MS-13 members must dems import to make up for all the Americans who will no longer support a Party that hates America

The fucking wall will prevent MS-13 thugs from coming in on a tourist visa???

Had no idea that you were so damn scared, Franklie.......Good thing you have a lot of room under your bed....LOL

Of course, the thread's title doesn't even cover the barrage of fuckups that will have the orange clown going into constant shit-fits........

But, as even the most radical conservatives are openly stating, without a wall, Trump is dead.....

So, Trump cult members, what do you think???

Will the likely ZERO chances of a wall being built with a Dem. led House prevent another disaster of a Trump re-election???
Even with a wall ,,,none and slim and slim just walked out the door A nice post by Mustang is interesting
There's a lot of things you've left out. How about Trump dumping the Iran deal, and the mess that's caused? Then there's Trump decision to withdraw from the INF Treaty with Russia which could create a new arms race. Let's not forget Trump withdrew from the TPP which essentially ceded US leadership in an Asian trade pact.

Where am I going, you might ask. Well, Trump's 'America First' sloganeering is little more than a cover for America giving up it's leadership role in the world which has served to make us an economic powerhouse even as we've made the post WWII developed world safe from the European wars of the past. That has led to unprecedented peace and prosperity as the developed nations have all benefited mightily from free trade and economic growth.

That's bad enough in and of itself, but Trump outdid himself last week as he unilaterally (and without warning or consultation with anyone in our gov't, the military, or our allies) decided to withdraw all 2,000 US troops from Syria thereby singlehandedly assuring that the Kurds, our staunch allies, will be slaughtered by the Turks. That's a betrayal that's almost impossible to fathom coming from a president who, almost two years into office, has YET to visit the troops in the field which presidents of both political parties have traditionally have done as a necessary duty of the commander-in-chief. Trump just goes golfing and to Mar-a-Lago.

Why anyone thinks that Trump cares about anyone or anything other than himself is a mystery to me because the man just exudes selfishness in everything he does. That's the only think that mystifies me. Why in God's name do rural white voters think that he gives a tinker's damn about them when he'd been a city dweller all his life and has looked down on anyone who wasn't urban and affluent. I keep waiting for those people to wake up, and it hasn't happened yet. I don't know what it's going to take. Maybe Trump will have to have a 'Lonesome' Rhodes moment where his true views are up for all to see. Perhaps his former lawyer, Michael Cohen has one (or more) recordings of Trump spouting off.

Please re-read my first sentence in the O/P.......

I did state that there is a shit-storm of issues about to hit the orange clown.

The issue of the wall just happens to be the one that Trump cult members seem to want to concentrate on most.....as if the only thing that has them not sleeping well at night, is the fear of those little kids in that caravan coming over and stealing their cereal....lol

You bunch of dumb asses underestimate Trump's willingness to burn congress to the ground to secure our border. Go ahead test him dummies.

Come on....admit it....You'd LOVE a dictator to take over and to fuck over our democracy.....Your head is so far up Trump's ass that you'd willingly screw over the constitutionally assured separation of power, just to have your orange lips preserved. LOL

The House just approved $5.7 billion for building the wall, the will of the American people is being ignored by dictator Dem's in the Senate. And you have the nerve to project :anj_stfu:

No the will of these 2,674,978 SIGNATURES on the petition.

The only wall(s) that Trump is going to get is the one closing in on his sorry hide.

Then the people who voted should get off their asses and go build the fucking wall for your leader.

LOL........I'm sure they're ready to do that....The only hesitation seems to be a decision on what shade of orange the wall should be painted.

I cant imagine what has made you such a horrible person. You have no joy in your life and are filled up with hate. I have many people in my life who are friends, something you obviously don't have and have never wanted. You're a sad, pathetic person, but for some reason, I can't feel sorry for you because you wallow in it.

What made me this way? Life. More specifically the human beings I have met in my life. I learned early in life thst the human heart is filled with evil. That’s what happens when you’re born with an obvious, uncorrectable birth defect. In my case a very dark port wine stain that covers pretty much 100% of the front hemisphere of my skull.

I have found anger and hatred to be far more useful motivation in life than anything else. Those emotions helped me finish high school, get a college degree and move on to a productive kife. Things most Sturge Weber Syndrome patients never do.

I have a very large group of acquaintances but very few I would call friends. Tough not to when you’re the only person they’ve ever seen who looks like you do. Those few friends are held close and know I would kill for them; because it has taken them years to get close to me. That works quite well for me.

I’m not looking for your pity, your sympathy or anything like that. Those are emotions of weakness and I will have nothing to do with them.

Far better question is: how many MS-13 members must dems import to make up for all the Americans who will no longer support a Party that hates America

The fucking wall will prevent MS-13 thugs from coming in on a tourist visa???

Had no idea that you were so damn scared, Franklie.......Good thing you have a lot of room under your bed....LOL
Why don't you share your mockery to the families of victims murdered by illegals. I don't think you'd have the courage. You're the enemy within. The sad thing is you never get it. You're stupid. A person with just average intelligence can learn and be taught, but trash like you choose to stay willfully ignorant out of hate and spite for good decent people. You're the enemy of Liberty.

Last edited:

LOL........I'm sure they're ready to do that....The only hesitation seems to be a decision on what shade of orange the wall should be painted.
maybe trump could take some money from his charity to help pay for the wall?? OH NO!!! they took that away from the thief too

What made me this way? Life. More specifically the human beings I have met in my life. I learned early in life thst the human heart is filled with evil. That’s what happens when you’re born with an obvious, uncorrectable birth defect. In my case a very dark port wine stain that covers pretty much 100% of the front hemisphere of my skull.

I have found anger and hatred to be far more useful motivation in life than anything else. Those emotions helped me finish high school, get a college degree and move on to a productive kife. Things most Sturge Weber Syndrome patients never do.

I have a very large group of acquaintances but very few I would call friends. Tough not to when you’re the only person they’ve ever seen who looks like you do. Those few friends are held close and know I would kill for them; because it has taken them years to get close to me. That works quite well for me.

I’m not looking for your pity, your sympathy or anything like that. Those are emotions of weakness and I will have nothing to do with them.
No pity no sympathy just respect for your accomplishments ,,,,,,from another old man

Why don't you share your mockery to the families of victims murdered illegals. I don't think you'd have the courage. You're the enemy within. The sad thing is you never get it. You're stupid. A person with just average intelligence can learn and be taught, but trash like you choose to stay willfully ignorant out of hate and spite for good decent people. You're the enemy of Liberty.

MORON....a wall is just Trump's stupid way to alleviate made-up fears in idiots like you.

I''m MUCH MORE concerned about crazed Americans shooting upo babies like at Sandy Hook's school.

MUCH MORE concerned about Saudis (you know, Trump's best friends afte the Russians) from flying planes into buildings.

...and MUCH MORE concerned about Trump cult members deciding that Jonestown is the way to best "serve" the wishes of the moron-in-chief.

maybe trump could take some money from his charity to help pay for the wall?? OH NO!!! they took that away from the thief too
He used his own money to run. He doesn't take a salary. Moochelle had a staff of over 20, while Melania has 4. You people really are sick.

Why don't you share your mockery to the families of victims murdered illegals. I don't think you'd have the courage. You're the enemy within. The sad thing is you never get it. You're stupid. A person with just average intelligence can learn and be taught, but trash like you choose to stay willfully ignorant out of hate and spite for good decent people. You're the enemy of Liberty.

MORON....a wall is just Trump's stupid way to alleviate made-up fears in idiots like you.

I''m MUCH MORE concerned about crazed Americans shooting upo babies like at Sandy Hook's school.

MUCH MORE concerned about Saudis (you know, Trump's best friends afte the Russians) from flying planes into buildings.

...and MUCH MORE concerned about Trump cult members deciding that Jonestown is the way to best "serve" the wishes of the moron-in-chief.
Illegals are "made up fears". Go to hell, you lying jackal. School shootings are an entirely different issue, numb nuts. So basically you're against the wall simply because Trump and other Americans want to stop illegal immigration. Your hatred and spite motivate your sickness. You really are a sick little twisted snake.

He used his own money to run. He doesn't take a salary. Moochelle had a staff of over 20, while Melania has 4. You people really are sick.
Trump is the King of using Other Peoples Money

Trump is the King of using Other Peoples Money
Nope, Obama holds that title easily.

Forum List

Back