What are the probabilities that Mueller has accessed Trump's tax returns?

100%. No doubt about it. Kushner's too.
He can't do that without getting a warrant, and it has to be in a public court.

You must have dropped out of clown college too.

What Is a Grand Jury Subpoena?

In some cases, that evidence isn't available or hasn't been sought before the grand jury is impaneled, which is why prosecutors and investigators will issue grand jury subpoenas. In addition, jurors can call witnesses, including the target of the investigation, without revealing the nature of the case via grand jury subpoenas. A person who refuses to answer the grand jury's questions under a subpoena can be punished for contempt of court.

Reuters is reporting that Mueller weeks ago impaneled a grand jury to investigate charges of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and the grand jury has issued subpoenas in connection with a June 2016 meeting that included Trump's son, son-in-law, and a Russian lawyer in June 2016. To whom those subpoenas were issued and the information or testimony requested, as well as what evidence has been presented to the grand jury up to this point, remains a secret, but the subpoenas can be viewed as a signal that the investigation is progressing and indictments may not be far behind.

I don't think Mueller gives a rats flying-fart about Trumps "line in the sand". Personally I hope he does (Mueller) and he does (Trump).

First Trump fires Comey to hinder the investigation, then fires his own Special Counsel to further obstruct the investigation.

Ya, that will go over real well.
Some are saying Mueller wants to be fired so the left can call for Trump's impeachment...But If he replaces Mueller Trump's base will rally behind
Trump...

I don't think Mueller gives a rats flying-fart about Trumps "line in the sand". Personally I hope he does (Mueller) and he does (Trump).

First Trump fires Comey to hinder the investigation, then fires his own Special Counsel to further obstruct the investigation.

Some are saying Mueller wants to be fired so the left can call for Trump's impeachment...But If he replaces Mueller Trump's base will rally behind
Trump...

Firing Mueller won't end it. Mueller is planning for that contingency. Trump and his mafia family are under investigation by several states - including New York.

NY REGULATOR TURNS UP THE HEAT ON KUSHNER

Trump...

Firing Mueller won't end it. Mueller is planning for that contingency. Trump and his mafia family are under investigation by several states - including New York.

NY REGULATOR TURNS UP THE HEAT ON KUSHNER
It's too late. Even if fired the Senate Comm would want t know what Mueller learned and the questions unresolved.

But the Oranguton isn't gonna be indicted or convicted of impeachment even if he shot someone in Times Sq.

100%. No doubt about it. Kushner's too.
He can't do that without getting a warrant, and it has to be in a public court.

You must have dropped out of clown college too.

What Is a Grand Jury Subpoena?

In some cases, that evidence isn't available or hasn't been sought before the grand jury is impaneled, which is why prosecutors and investigators will issue grand jury subpoenas. In addition, jurors can call witnesses, including the target of the investigation, without revealing the nature of the case via grand jury subpoenas. A person who refuses to answer the grand jury's questions under a subpoena can be punished for contempt of court.

Reuters is reporting that Mueller weeks ago impaneled a grand jury to investigate charges of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and the grand jury has issued subpoenas in connection with a June 2016 meeting that included Trump's son, son-in-law, and a Russian lawyer in June 2016. To whom those subpoenas were issued and the information or testimony requested, as well as what evidence has been presented to the grand jury up to this point, remains a secret, but the subpoenas can be viewed as a signal that the investigation is progressing and indictments may not be far behind.

And you obviously graduated... with honors. :eek:

Forum List

Back