What are the solutions?

It’s not hard if you’re some dude on the internet but it’s actually really hard in real life when you’re the one that has to do the crap you think isn’t hard.
Trump set Biden up with good things. The swamp will not have any of it. Afghanistan had to end at some point. The argument is could it have been handed better. We spent a lot of money training the soldiers there. Although supposedly a lot of resources did not make it for that purpose. The Founding Fathers warned us about this. Foreign entanglement and such. Part of a Republic. But not a Democracy that has a soft tyranny on its people and is an empire.

Wrong.
The Taliban only allow al Qaeda there out of US insistence.
And how would the government of any country be responsible for things done by others in secret?

Yeah, we begged the Taliban to hide Osama from us.

Wrong.
Al Qaeda were not the Taliban, and all the Afghans disliked and distrusted the Saudi Arabs.
The only reason they tolerated the Saudi Arabs is that the CIA insisted, and it was the CIA who funded and armed the Taliban and al Qaeda.
As far as the drug trade, that is not terrorism, and actually the Taliban were VERY anti drugs.
who said the taliban was al Qaeda???

as for the current issue in Afghanistan it would have helped if the civilians and military equipment were removed first,,

and for the leader of the country to not hide but step up and do his job and address the people of the situation,,

If you remove the military equipment, those who are there have nothing to defend themselves with. You have to leave the equipment behind.

The leader of the country has fled to save his own life.

Do you want to stay in Afghanistan forever so the USA won't be embarassed by losing yet another war you should never have gotten involved in, in the first place? Suck it up and face your reality. And stop getting yourself involved in wars in a country where you don't speak the language, know the customs, and aren't welcome.

There is never a way to turn tail and run gracefully.

If you remove the military equipment, those who are there have nothing to defend themselves with. You have to leave the equipment behind.

The leader of the country has fled to save his own life.

Do you want to stay in Afghanistan forever so the USA won't be embarassed by losing yet another war you should never have gotten involved in, in the first place? Suck it up and face your reality. And stop getting yourself involved in wars in a country where you don't speak the language, know the customs, and aren't welcome.

There is never a way to turn tail and run gracefully.
hey you fucking canadian skank,, whos going to use military equipment if theres no military there???

and for your info we should have never gone there or at least left after bin laden was killed,,,

It seems our foreign and domestic policies are in chaos. Pointing fingers, blaming others has become the dominate use of this forum, and in almost every forum. Ain't it awful and Now I got you, you son of a bitch (Games People Play) seem to sum up nearly every thread.

Pick a problem and put your self into the shoes of the leaders of our county. What would you do? Post a problem (not a person) and in one or two paragraphs fix it.
I must have missed the part where you picked a problem and summed up how to fix it.

I must have missed the part where you picked a problem and summed up how to fix it.
You didn't, I wanted others to actually think and assess their comments. I had over time put those who use vulgarity, posting clichés, i.e. BIG LIES & Conspiracy Stories*, and hateful posts not worthwhile to read and put them on ignore; I released all of them before posting this thread.

*I use Stories in place of Conspiracy Theories because a theory has been established via hypothesis' the necessary and sufficient tentative explanations about a phenomenon or a narrow set of phenomena observed in the natural world. In fact "Stories" are fiction, and most of what is posted as a Conspiracy Theory is nothing more than a fantasy post over and over ad nausea as are the BIG LIES.

Last edited:
You didn't, I wanted others to actually think and assess their comments. I had over time put those who use vulgarity, posting clichés, i.e. BIG LIES & Conspiracy Stories*, and hateful posts not worthwhile to read and put them on ignore; I released all of them before posting this thread.

*I use Stories in place of Conspiracy Theories because a theory has been established via hypothesis' the necessary and sufficient tentative explanations about a phenomenon or a narrow set of phenomena observed in the natural world. In fact "Stories" are fiction, and most of what is posted as a Conspiracy Theory is nothing more than a fantasy post over and over ad nausea as are the BIG LIES.
Then you are saying that your thread is really directed at conspiracy theorists and you want to pick their brains, probably for your personal amusement? I thought you actually were trying to have reasonable debates on how to fix the country's or the world's problems. My bad.

It seems our foreign and domestic policies are in chaos. Pointing fingers, blaming others has become the dominate use of this forum, and in almost every forum. Ain't it awful and Now I got you, you son of a bitch (Games People Play) seem to sum up nearly every thread.

Pick a problem and put your self into the shoes of the leaders of our county. What would you do? Post a problem (not a person) and in one or two paragraphs fix it.
I would have stayed in Afghanistan with the minimal troops and weapons needed to maintain stability. Why take them out if the Taliban are knowingly going to take over and subjugate their people in such a horrific way? The U.S. military has hundreds of bases all over the world in at least 50 countries. We have over 150,000 soldiers stationed overseas costing us hundreds of billions to maintain. No one talks about that. Those in Afghanistan were worth the cost as long as it was not an all out war.

What really blows me away is that these Islamic factions like the Taliban or al Qaida or terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah or the Muslim Brotherhood in this country. They all are either extremely radical or extremely violent because they consider themselves to be the truest form of the Islam religion and it is “God’s will” that they kill anyone who does not agree with them.

How insane can they be? How easily they allow themselves to be fooled by the devil and cannot figure it out for themselves. But of course, no president or heads of state or the vast media will ever mention that aspect of this endless horrific war of radical Islam vs. “infidels.” And yet, that is clearly what this is, i.e., the devil vs. humanity.

Obviously we needed to stay in Afghanistan longer. It was a bone headed decision by Biden to pull out.
It was already a bone headed decision made by Trump (that is not a surprise to any rational person). When Trump made his proclamation for our Military to leave, Taliban leaders established plans to engage the Afghan Army and to ultimately take over Afghanistan. The first bone head decision was in 2001 when the Bush II Administration needed to do something immediate after 9/11/2001:

The Opening Salvo on October 7, 2001:

"The U.S. military, with British support, begins a bombing campaign against Taliban forces, officially launching Operation Enduring Freedom. Canada, Australia, Germany, and France pledge future support. The wars early phase [PDF] mainly involves U.S. air strikes on al-Qaeda and Taliban forces that are assisted by a partnership of about one thousand U.S. special forces, the Northern Alliance, and ethnic Pashtun anti-Taliban forces. The first wave of conventional ground forces arrives twelve days later. Most of the ground combat is between the Taliban and its Afghan opponents."

The attacks on President Joe Biden are unwarranted. History tells the story, and this story began with the collapse of the Ottoman Empire decades ago and the costs of blood and treasure that our current President was faced with, and who made a decision.

Last edited:
So we invade Italy to get at the mafia?
If the mafia flies planes into the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon, and the Italian Government refused to do something about it? Yeah, we'd have the right to bomb the fuck out of the Mafia in Italy. Not necessarily an invasion and a nation rebuilding effort however......

If the mafia flies planes into the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon, and the Italian Government refused to do something about it? Yeah, we'd have the right to bomb the fuck out of the Mafia in Italy. Not necessarily an invasion and a nation rebuilding effort however......
So flooding our streets with heroin and cocaine, among all the other stuff they do, isn't enough? lol

It seems our foreign and domestic policies are in chaos.
Welcome to what you've been BEGGING for, for four years!

Pointing fingers, blaming others has become the dominate use of this forum.
So lessee---- for four years and counting, you ledfties have LIVED to point fingers at Trump and blame Trump for everything under the Sun, but now that Biddum is in office REALLY screwing everything up, you want it all to now stop?! :lmao:

If I were the current president of this country, I'd do the honorable thing and off my VP, off my cabinet, then hang myself on the flag pole on the front lawn of the White House for perpetrating this fraud of a presidency.

Flying 'First Class' Joe Biddum style. Soon to come to an airport near you along with 10,000 screaming illegal Mexicans.

AANqe3p.jpg

Our population can't even accept free vaccinations. That said, Biden promised to reopen the economy safely. A third pfizer shot supposedly boosts immunity back up "robustly" and generally covid won't even kill us "retirement age" folks if we got two vaccinations.

We have the bills ready for law that will rebuild interstates and clean water. At little initial deficit, and eventually they'd pay for themselves with new econ activity and less illness.

I don't see withdrawl from Afghan really being in our defense best interest, nor is it in Syria, but we're not gonna find public support for thousands of casualties for nation building.

Forum List

Back