What are we to do with Klan Wizard and Senate Majority Leader Robert KKK Bird?

Byrd did not fight for the Confederacy.
Neither did I, but does that stop you from claiming I am a racists, you piece of communist shit?

You are a racist. Your posts more than prove that. You are actually a hateful racist.
and now for the liberal playbook again.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

Wow, that sounds exactly like Trump.

Byrd renounced the Klan and apologized.
Yeah, always works for the suckers on the left....Hillary killed 4 US citizens, didnt apologize, but said "At this point what difference does it make", acknowledging her royal fuck up, but you guys just bent over and kissed her pussy.

Funny. Look up the word "context". Google is your friend...
So you and Hiltery both have no remorse for 4 dead US citizens...Shame you werent the ambassador giving weapons to ISIS over there in Libya. I wouldnt of cared then...

Yeah, always works for the suckers on the left....Hillary killed 4 US citizens, didnt apologize, but said "At this point what difference does it make", acknowledging her royal fuck up, but you guys just bent over and kissed her pussy.

So you and Hiltery both have no remorse for 4 dead US citizens...Shame you werent the ambassador giving weapons to ISIS over there in Libya. I wouldnt of cared then...

It seems Chief has been hitting the peace pipe again this evening. Just dreadful.

CONTEXT: What the hell difference does it make - AFTER they're already dead? Hillary was grilled for ELEVEN HOURS on this shit.

CONTEXT: What the hell difference does it make - AFTER they're already dead? Hillary was grilled for ELEVEN HOURS on this shit.

If one of those 4 would of been you, i would have to agree with her, Lahkota is dead, who gives a fucking shit....

If one of those 4 would of been you, i would have to agree with her, Lahkota is dead, who gives a fucking shit....

Funny. You need to find another wacko conspiracy theory, sparky.

What is so hard to understand that Byrd repented and repudiated his Klan membership?
The Klan is Democrat. A Republican cannot be a Klan member. Someone born and raised, lived, and worked around the Ku Klux Klan all his life, grew to hate it, shouldn't be held against him for a minute if he left.

Byrd has been dead for years. Keep up.
So has George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, but for some reason, you think they still own slaves, which back then was made legal by the King of England...
I don't lazy around with what happened 100-200 hundred years ago. We are looking at what is happening the here and now, a few hours from midnight here on the eastern board pf the USA.

I believe Harry Truman started life even more bigoted than Robert Byrd but in comparing their moves away from their confederate scumbag notions I see it as night and day.

In Truman's case he totally took a stance against his party.

Once Truman set out on this new course, he would not relent. When Democratic leaders asked him to back down from his strong stand on civil rights, he replied: “My forebears were Confederates.… Every factor and influence in my background—and in my wife’s for that matter—would foster the personal belief that you are right.​
“But my very stomach turned over when I learned that Negro soldiers, just back from overseas, were being dumped out of Army trucks in Mississippi and beaten.​
“Whatever my inclinations as a native of Missouri might have been, as President I know this is bad. I shall fight to end evils like this.”​
Byrd on the other hand 17 years later spent 14 hours filibustering the 1964 Civil Rights Act. His words read more as him going along to get along.

In 1997, he had this advice for up-and-coming politicians: "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." That sounds like a coldly calculated assessment of political risk. Byrd made no secret of the decision he made to downplay his segregationist views in order to advance in Washington and move toward the mainstream.​

Forum List

Back