what are you going to do?????

You will get to enjoy a top ranked government run health care system in costa rica. But hey your chances of living longer will go up.

Willowtree is on Medicare.

lot of good that does me. obamatax stole 500 billion dollars from medicare, there's no money now for the elderly.. oh fucking wait,,,, he's gonna give us 250 dollars to help with our perscriptions.. I should kiss his ass right?

Don't lie. You're ugly enough without lying. Don't run up the score.

Maybe if we just make you pay the difference between what you paid into Medicare and what you're getting out of it, how about that.

My costs will certainly increase because of this tax.

I have to drop a very economical high deductible insurance plan because it doesn't meet the new government standard for minimum coverage as I pay for routine care out of pocket and it doesn't cover shit I don't need like drug rehab and mental health counseling.

And since the mandate has now been revealed as a tax my possibly huge premium increases are in fact a tax hike.

Last edited:
You will get to enjoy a top ranked government run health care system in costa rica. But hey your chances of living longer will go up.

lot of good that does me. obamatax stole 500 billion dollars from medicare, there's no money now for the elderly.. oh fucking wait,,,, he's gonna give us 250 dollars to help with our perscriptions.. I should kiss his ass right?

No Money? You represent 13% of the population but half the "entitlement" money spent. Cry me a river.

FICA
FMHI
Fed Withholding
State Tax GA
Locality Tax
INS Medical
INS Dental
INS Vision

I'm really looking forward to that new slot that will be added to the deduction portion of my paycheck .... Oh happy days

The election cannot get here soon enough

There are 21 different taxes in that bill and libs think that taxes won't go up. Not only taxes, but everything will go up because customers pay the taxes of businesses. This, along with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts, will make us into Japan during its lost years.

Okay, now that they passed Obamacare, and taxes on you will skyrocket what are you goingi to do? Are you going to vote Obama back in or vote him out???????

I damn sure am voting him out.

I'm going to tell my employees that they have to get their own insurance now.

Well, I hope they tell you "Fuck You!" and walk out the door.

Insurance already costs me a fortune and I cannot afford to pay more. And we all know that premiums will be going up.

Until you have to meet a bottom line and keep a business open you can piss off.

Don't lie. You're ugly enough without lying. Don't run up the score.

Maybe if we just make you pay the difference between what you paid into Medicare and what you're getting out of it, how about that.

I've been very frugal with my medical care. Now, I'm gonna make you pay.

Cataract surgery, I get new glasses paid for too if I let you pay for cataract surgery.. Check.. gall bladder surgery,,,, check.. :D Thanks people. this is going to be wonderful.

Okay, now that they passed Obamacare, and taxes on you will skyrocket what are you goingi to do? Are you going to vote Obama back in or vote him out???????

It will have zero negative impact on me; I have health insurance and part of the cost of my insurance goes to treating the uninsured. If all Americans were insured the cost of health insurance might even go down or at least stop growing as it has for the past decades.

The sad fact is the American people are too lazy or too stupid to think about the issue of health care until they need it; most simply adopt and parrot the comments of the talking heads on TV.

1. No one is immune from death and dying.

2. An ounce of prevention is less costly than pounds of cure.

3. Prevention includes education and proactive personal health care.

4. Denial can be fatal.

5, Stupidity too.

It will have zero negative impact on me; I have health insurance and part of the cost of my insurance goes to treating the uninsured. If all Americans were insured the cost of health insurance might even go down or at least stop growing as it has for the past decades.

The sad fact is the American people are too lazy or too stupid to think about the issue of health care until they need it; most simply adopt and parrot the comments of the talking heads on TV.

1. No one is immune from death and dying.

2. An ounce of prevention is less costly than pounds of cure.

3. Prevention includes education and proactive personal health care.

4. Denial can be fatal.

5, Stupidity too.

that's right, the AMerican people are stupid. well half of em anyway, the voted for obamatax.

You know, Willow. You have convinced me. I am now on your side.

You know how much medicare and social security are costing me in taxes???? Not to mention how much my insurance rates are increased because the elderly require far more helath care than I do. Why should I have to pay more because of them? Dammit, if they can't pay their own way then they should have the decency to die. The Inuit had it right, put 'em on an ice flow and kick 'em off when they aren't useful anymore. But no, I have to pay out a huge chunk of my hard earned money because they didn't have the common sense to set enough money aside to cover their own asses. Damned communists, every last one of them.

I'm going to tell my employees that they have to get their own insurance now.

Well, I hope they tell you "Fuck You!" and walk out the door.

Insurance already costs me a fortune and I cannot afford to pay more. And we all know that premiums will be going up.

Until you have to meet a bottom line and keep a business open you can piss off.

What percentage of your insurance costs go to health care?

Skull Pilot,

Without divulging your industry or anything that will blow your anonymity, would you kindly give us some details about your business so that we can determine whether or not you are full of shit?

Post your numbers.....and include the annual rate increases that you have had to endure for your health care plan in the years preceding ACA's becoming law.

Thanks.

Anyone who thinks that this legislation will "make there taxes skyrocket" wasn't someone who was going to vote for Obama anyway.

No, taxes are not going to skyrocket, and you represent just one vote. And I will vote for President Obama.

Sure it will increase taxes..... For the ones that actually PAY federal income taxes that is.

The amount of outright uninformed people on this issue is staggering. You can not like the bill, but at least not like it for reasons that are actually factual.

Skull Pilot,

Without divulging your industry or anything that will blow your anonymity, would you kindly give us some details about your business so that we can determine whether or not you are full of shit?

Post your numbers.....and include the annual rate increases that you have had to endure for your health care plan in the years preceding ACA's becoming law.

Thanks.

if I were SP i'd just say "fuck you." and be done with it. What makes you think you nazi's can boss people around.. oh wait!!

Forum List

Back