what are you going to do?????

Supply and demand, the demand will become greater than the supply, therefore causing the quality of healthcare and even the quantity to suffer. Unless we have learned how to grow money trees

Look what happened in the UK

NHS intentionally kills off at least 130,000 elderly patients every year

And with the US being so much larger than the UK, I could see this happening in even larger numbers, not now maybe, but indeed in our very bleak future

Why can't congress regulate the cost of healthcare and leave it at that. Let private charities raise money for research and other scientific data as needed. We need to get back to basics and stop trying to be little gods

O look; dead man walking.

oh look shriveld twat tweeking.

Supply and demand, the demand will become greater than the supply, therefore causing the quality of healthcare and even the quantity to suffer. Unless we have learned how to grow money trees

Look what happened in the UK

NHS intentionally kills off at least 130,000 elderly patients every year

And with the US being so much larger than the UK, I could see this happening in even larger numbers, not now maybe, but indeed in our very bleak future

Why can't congress regulate the cost of healthcare and leave it at that. Let private charities raise money for research and other scientific data as needed. We need to get back to basics and stop trying to be little gods

O look; dead man walking.

oh look shriveld twat tweeking.

Shouldn't talk about yourself like that Wiwwow. We all already know, and it's just ugly when you announce yourself like that.

No, taxes are not going to skyrocket, and you represent just one vote. And I will vote for President Obama.

Of course costs are going to skyrocket. Like every other Democrat boondoggle, the price of Obamacare was grossly understated. Medicare is headed for bankruptcy, so why should anyone believe that the government will manage Obamacare any better?

Last edited:
Nazi's tell you what you will do. yep. democrats are now nazis

Wow. The stupid. IT HURTS.

58dmS.gif

Skull,

Please learn what the law means for you.

After The Ruling: A Consumer

Learn what it will do to my current plan

New health care laws and impact on HSA's, FSA's, and HRA's - Health Insurance Quote

H.R.3590 sets new requirements for all insurance policies, including HDHPs. For example, all insurance policies will be required to provide first dollar coverage for preventive care services. In addition, the preventive services must be covered without any cost-sharing (e.g., copayments) or application of any deductibles. While HDHPs are currently allowed to provide first dollar coverage of preventive care services, and most do, in the future all HDHPs will be required to do so. These provisions will go into effect in 2010.

Right now my high deductible plan does not cover forst dollar expenses of preventive care.

I pay out of pocket and that's just fine with me.

Now I will have to find another most likely much more expensive plan that covers the first dollar of preventive care.

Skull,

New health care laws and impact on HSA's, FSA's, and HRA's - Health Insurance Quote

H.R.3590 sets new requirements for all insurance policies, including HDHPs. For example, all insurance policies will be required to provide first dollar coverage for preventive care services. In addition, the preventive services must be covered without any cost-sharing (e.g., copayments) or application of any deductibles. While HDHPs are currently allowed to provide first dollar coverage of preventive care services, and most do, in the future all HDHPs will be required to do so. These provisions will go into effect in 2010.

Right now my high deductible plan does not cover forst dollar expenses of preventive care.

Now I will have to find another most likely much more expensive plan that covers the first dollar of preventive care.

You have a shitty plan. You have a shitty plan because for decades insurance companies have been allowed to run the table and make good, decent, affordable health care a triple oxymoron. I know it sounds CRAZY but having a minimum standard of care is actually a good thing. I mean, if you enjoy paying money for a shitty health care plan, that's great.

Health costs were already skyrocketing ,dupes, they doubled just under Booosh- Romneycare now has the SLOWEST rising costs by far, and ACA is better. Pure pubcrappe. Health Reform will help everyone BUT health care scammers- your lying Pub heroes and their cronies.

Last edited:
Costa Rica is looking good right now.

Ah yes, someplace that has had socialized medicine for nearly as long as you have been alive.

Do you have any idea of the number of Americans that go to Costa Rica for medical care because they can get it and because they can afford it. If Obama wins get back to me in a year or so and let me know how you are doing. It is people who think like you that Obama depends on. What part of Chicago do you come from?

Skull,

You have a shitty plan. You have a shitty plan because for decades insurance companies have been allowed to run the table and make good, decent, affordable health care a triple oxymoron. I know it sounds CRAZY but having a minimum standard of care is actually a good thing. I mean, if you enjoy paying money for a shitty health care plan, that's great.
I have a plan that completely suits my needs. It has a health savings account attached so the money I save can grow tax deferred for future medical costs.

If I want to pay cash for my annual physical why the fuck do you care?

I have a plan that completely suits my needs. It has a health savings account attached so the money I save can grow tax deferred for future medical costs.

You do realize you get to keep the insurance you're on, right? The "minimum coverage" clause applies to insurers. THEY have to justify what they're charging you. So in the long-run you may get better bang for your buck.

You do realize you get to keep the insurance you're on, right? The "minimum coverage" clause applies to insurers. THEY have to justify what they're charging you. So in the long-run you may get better bang for your buck.

It won't be the same policy because it will have to cover shit it doesn't now.

If you think I will not be paying significantly more than I am now you are an idiot

If you think I will not be paying significantly more than I am now you are an idiot

Oh yeah? Do you have any links to back that up?

Oh yeah? Do you have any links to back that up?

It's common sense.

If a policy has to cover more than it does now and pay from the first dollar for things it doesn't now then the price has to go up.

Taxes will go up on everyone. those who do not think so, have a rude awakening coming. We have to pay higher taxes to afford insurance for everyone in this Obamacare. Nothing is Free. Someone has to pay and its the taxpayer. There is no way that the things in this Obamacare come free....it is going to cost major money. People that can't afford insurance will now be forced too or fined by the IRS. If they can't pay IRS its then jail.
People were fooled once by this con artist Obama...are they going to stay fools????

Okay,

one of you liars tell me how and where my taxes will skyrocket:

I'm a wage earner, average salary, employer provided healthcare.

I'm not a liar, but here's my prediction. It will take a few years, but PPACA is really going to light a fire under health care inflation. As bad as it's been up to now, the law doubles down on all the inflationary pressures currently fueling the spiraling health care prices. That will cost us, one way or another. Probably in some combination of higher premiums, reduced benefits, higher taxes and/or greater debt.

EDIT: And of course, if you lose your job and aren't considered "poor" enough to qualify for freebies, you'll pay whatever penalties, er... taxes, are in place.

IOW, you can't tell me how my taxes will skyrocket.

Sure it will increase taxes..... For the ones that actually PAY federal income taxes that is.

Tell us exactly where and when and by how much your income taxes are going up because of the healthcare bill.

ill let you know once the tax kicks in......

And just for shuck... where and when and how do you expect this to be paid for......by the ponzi health fairy?

IOW, you can't. There is no income tax increase for you in the healthcare bill. You're an idiot.

For those of you who still have not figured it out

If the supreme court says it is a tax, it is a tax. ObamaCare includes a NEW tax. So stop saying that taxes did not rise with Obamacare. Stop repeating the leftist propaganda that Obama did not raise taxes on the middle class.

He did, and that is why the economy is suffering. You raised taxes during a recession, Democrats. That is why "Big Brother Obama" and his team of jackasses are on the way out. Understand?

It's a user fee, just like all those fees in Massachusetts that Romney imposed that he insists weren't taxes.

Forum List

Back