what are you going to do?????

Oh.... The children... Sniffle... Sniffle... Why is it should I should be forced to pay Healthcare for other people's children again?

Remind us about your stance on abortion.

No answer? Another hypocrite exposed?! It seems to be the basis of the republican party now. Get in line sheep.

Hypocrite -my ass, I asked a simple question and all I got was a deflection. The question I asked has still remains unanswered, except for Gideonprime's nonsensical Gibberish.

For those of you who still have not figured it out

If the supreme court says it is a tax, it is a tax. ObamaCare includes a NEW tax. So stop saying that taxes did not rise with Obamacare. Stop repeating the leftist propaganda that Obama did not raise taxes on the middle class.

He did, and that is why the economy is suffering. You raised taxes during a recession, Democrats. That is why "Big Brother Obama" and his team of jackasses are on the way out. Understand?

Ignorance is bliss. Continue on!

Your premiss if defective on its own.

Because most maladies are cheaper to treat if caught in the early stages and so letting them get no care or emergency care cost more in the long run.

Ok dipshit I bolded it for you from the original post it was in.

Now untwist your knickers, remove them from your eyes and read.

That is your response as to "why should I have to pay for the healthcare of other people's children" ????? And you call me a dipshit?:badgrin:

Oh are you one fo those deadbeats who expects the rest of us to pay for you when you get sick? Or are you elderly and already getting your govt health care.

If you are neither then clearly you don't recognize reality when it is put to you in plain english.

No answer? Another hypocrite exposed?! It seems to be the basis of the republican party now. Get in line sheep.

Hypocrite -my ass, I asked a simple question and all I got was a deflection. The question I asked has still remains unanswered, except for Gideonprime's nonsensical Gibberish.

Weird that you won't answer what your opinion is on abortion. Could it be that there would be glaring hypocrisy exposed? That's the point you seem to want to ignore.

To put it simpler, unless you are old or a dead beat it should cost less to pay for that care long term than waiting until things get shitstorm bad to seek treatment.:tongue:

Ok dipshit I bolded it for you from the original post it was in.

Now untwist your knickers, remove them from your eyes and read.

That is your response as to "why should I have to pay for the healthcare of other people's children" ????? And you call me a dipshit?:badgrin:

Oh are you one fo those deadbeats who expects the rest of us to pay for you when you get sick? Or are you elderly and already getting your govt health care.

If you are neither then clearly you don't recognize reality when it is put to you in plain english.

Wow... You really have no reading comprehension skills at all do you. I hope your not wasting your money on a college education.

To put it simpler, unless you are old or a dead beat it should cost less to pay for that care long term than waiting until things get shitstorm bad to seek treatment.:tongue:

It should, but even you don't know if it will. That still doesn't answer my SIMPLE question. Why.... should.....I [/B....]be.... forced.... to.... pay..... for... the.... healthcare.... of.... other... people's... children? Does that help?

It should, but even you don't know if it will. That still doesn't answer my SIMPLE question. Why.... should.....I [/B....]be.... forced.... to.... pay..... for... the.... healthcare.... of.... other... people's... children? Does that help?

Why should women be forced to deliver a baby they don't want to bring in to this world?

Please say "for the sake of the child".

Why should women be forced to deliver a baby they don't want to bring in to this world?

Beautiful deflection:clap2: I take it I'm not going to get an answer to my question from any grownups here today.:badgrin:

Beautiful deflection:clap2: I take it I'm not going to get an answer to my question from any grownups here today.:badgrin:

Embrace that hypocrisy! It fits you like a glove.

Oh.... The children... Sniffle... Sniffle... Why is it should I should be forced to pay Healthcare for other people's children again?

You are already forced to pay for other people's elderly.

May I ask, Are you pro choice?

Pro choice? wtf is that. we now live in nazi mandate land.

Go live in Costa Rica, see how that works out. You will probably like it, especially if you don't like smokers and drugs. And if you get a job after one year you will be forced to take a two week vacation, along with being made to have government or private insurance.

Embrace your cowardice, or answer my question.

We should help pay for other people children because those children didn't choose their parents, or the situation they were born in to. They had no say in the matter and making them suffer without healthcare is not something that is fitting for a first world nation.

Your turn to answer now.

The high court’s ruling leaves in place 21 tax increases in the health care law costing more than $675 billion over the next 10 years, according to the House Ways and Means Committee. Of those, 12 tax hikes would affect families earning less than $250,000 per year, the panel said, including a “Cadillac tax” on high-cost insurance plans, a tax on insurance providers and an excise tax on medical-device manufacturers.
Obama hails ruling as win for 'middle class'; justices hand tax issue to GOP - Washington Times

a tax on insurance providers
So when has any business NOT passed on their tax increases to the consumers?????

Ok, let's accept that number for the sake of the discussion. We have a population of 300 million but let us be conservative and say that only half of those actually pay taxes. Do the math. It comes to about $450 per year in tax increase. $37.50 per month. What is it worth to you to see that a child receives adequate health care?

If I have to explain that to you, you wouldn't understand. So I shall simply say you should be forced to because you deserve to be forced to.

We should help pay for other people children because those children didn't choose their parents, or the situation they were born in to. They had no say in the matter and making them suffer without healthcare is not something that is fitting for a first world nation.

Your turn to answer now.

Finally... A response... Thank You! But by all means, provide the parents of those children a free cellphone, and encourage those parents to do nothing but take the handouts that they are given without placing any responsibility on them whatsoever. Without ever motivating them to do something better for themselves, or their children. Yes... Welfare is such a fine and morally upstanding program. I'd argue that a first world nation should be placing more responsibility on people to succeed in life, rather than oppressing them into mediocre existences by stringing them along with finite handouts for the sake of votes... At the expense of those who do contribute. As for my stance on Abortion, I disagree with it, but have never made it a personal vendetta, if people want to kill unborn babies... I guess they had better hope they don't ever have to answer to a higher power for it... Personally, I avoid the issue, because I believe my opinions of abortion are nobody's business but my own. See, that wasn't so hard. Thanks again for answering my question.

Ok, let's accept that number for the sake of the discussion. We have a population of 300 million but let us be conservative and say that only half of those actually pay taxes. Do the math. It comes to about $450 per year in tax increase. $37.50 per month. What is it worth to you to see that a child receives adequate health care?

If I have to explain that to you, you wouldn't understand. So I shall simply say you should be forced to because you deserve to be forced to.

Spoken like a true elitist Liberal snob, who professes to know exactly what others should, or should not do. Thank you enlightened one.:badgrin:

Your turn to answer now.

Finally... A response... Thank You! But by all means, provide the parents of those children a free cellphone, and encourage those parents to do nothing but take the handouts that they are given without placing any responsibility on them whatsoever. Without ever motivating them to do something better for themselves, or their children. Yes... Welfare is such a fine and morally upstanding program. I'd argue that a first world nation should be placing more responsibility on people to succeed in life, rather than oppressing them into mediocre existences by stringing them along with finite handouts for the sake of votes... At the expense of those who do contribute. As for my stance on Abortion, I disagree with it, but have never made it a personal vendetta, if people want to kill unborn babies... I guess they had better hope they don't ever have to answer to a higher power for it... Personally, I avoid the issue, because I believe my opinions of abortion are nobody's business but my own. See, that wasn't so hard. Thanks again for answering my question.

Senseless yammering aside way to deflect!

Your turn to answer now.

So you want to hold children responsible because they have bad parents?

whereyagoin.jpg

Forum List

Back