Votes: 8 33.3%
  • [Insert name here] Phobic

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Tax cheat

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Who is Hillary?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Hillary loves to insult the American people so where do you fall in her catagory of Americans?
Your thread falls in the category of a straw man fallacy; Clinton does no such thing.

Stating the truth that some Trump supporters are indeed deplorable bigots and racists is not to ‘insult’ the American people.

Hillary loves to insult the American people so where do you fall in her catagory of Americans?

Deplorable, and basement dweller.

(the den and my office are in the 'basement)
I long for the days when my basement becomes mine again....

Basement, or rather, lower level, has been mine since we moved in.

And I have my wifes permission to say so
At times, I've had to sleep on the back porch.

679371_1.jpg

We all know you're a racist and an Islamophobe and a homophobe, so yes, she was talking about you.

Who is we? You and the other fags? Pffft, you're a nothing, old man

Calm down, Breeder, it's just a message board. Do you deny any of the above?

No back porch

No back porch
You got a car?

Did she insult you?

Was that too hard a question, Grandpa? It's your thread.
She insults me every time she speaks. She takes me as well of the rest of the country as suckers.

Which category (categories) are you in? Racist? Homophobe? Islamophobe? Xenophobe?

We all know you're a racist and an Islamophobe and a homophobe, so yes, she was talking about you.

We all know you voted Obama in 2008 and 2012 because you think black skin color was a qualification and will vote Hillary in 2016 because you believe having a vagina makes her qualified.

You lie. What's the point of lying?
You lie.....and have never had a point...l

Did she insult you?

She insults me every time she speaks. She takes me as well of the rest of the country as suckers.

Which category (categories) are you in? Racist? Homophobe? Islamophobe? Xenophobe?
All of them except super predator and the funny thing is that would be the only one i qualify for based on my youth. Only problem was i am white. So i guess in Hillary's book i was just a criminal.

Did she insult you?

All of them except super predator and the funny thing is that would be the only one i qualify for based on my youth. Only problem was i am white. So i guess in Hillary's book i was just a criminal.
No, you’re a criminal because you’re a criminal, the consequence of your actions, having nothing to do with your race.

And you’re a liar – as Clinton doesn’t seek to ‘insult’ the American people, just speak the truth that some Americans are in fact deplorable bigots and racists, and far too many of those Americans are Trump supporters.

Well Hillary Radom Clinton believes America is stronger together, but she will never say that about those who happen disagree with her. Pitting one group against the other is nothing new among democrats, as Obama has done it. Now liberals are acting all surprised over some of Trump's comments as if they are some how suddenly SHOCKED, or is it they are just numb to hear such talk actually coming from the "other" side.

Now Hillary, just believes that by using rhetoric like "deplorables" she doesn't need to focus so much about the issues. Rather she feels there stands a greater chance of winning by simply labeling the opposition in order to stir a reaction. Then Mrs Clinton can make the election focus about them and not so much about her views on the issues and her policies. This is why we find all these "uninformed" voters that have made their choice based only on emotions and party rhetoric, without a clue as to specifics surrounding their candidates policies.

Did she insult you?

No, you’re a criminal because you’re a criminal, the consequence of your actions, having nothing to do with your race.

And you’re a liar – as Clinton doesn’t seek to ‘insult’ the American people, just speak the truth that some Americans are in fact deplorable bigots and racists, and far too many of those Americans are Trump supporters.
Ooooh damnit. I forgot to add bigot to the poll.

Thanks for the reminder scrub

Forum List

Back