• [Insert name here] Phobic

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Tax cheat

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Who is Hillary?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Did she insult you?

Was that too hard a question, Grandpa? It's your thread.
She insults me every time she speaks. She takes me as well of the rest of the country as suckers.

Which category (categories) are you in? Racist? Homophobe? Islamophobe? Xenophobe?
All of them except super predator and the funny thing is that would be the only one i qualify for based on my youth. Only problem was i am white. So i guess in Hillary's book i was just a criminal.
No, you’re a criminal because you’re a criminal, the consequence of your actions, having nothing to do with your race.

And you’re a liar – as Clinton doesn’t seek to ‘insult’ the American people, just speak the truth that some Americans are in fact deplorable bigots and racists, and far too many of those Americans are Trump supporters.
You are right of course on my criminal activity of years past. EXCEPT if i was BLACK under Hillary's definition i would have been considered a super predator. A name i likely deserved at the time but alas, what can i do about my skin color?
Makes me wonder if Hillary helped to create the white Privilege she cries about. In the end it netted the same results but Hillary's racism made me look less threatening because i was white i guess. I suppose i was just JUNIOR VARSITY

Did she insult you?

She insults me every time she speaks. She takes me as well of the rest of the country as suckers.

Which category (categories) are you in? Racist? Homophobe? Islamophobe? Xenophobe?
All of them except super predator and the funny thing is that would be the only one i qualify for based on my youth. Only problem was i am white. So i guess in Hillary's book i was just a criminal.
No, you’re a criminal because you’re a criminal, the consequence of your actions, having nothing to do with your race.

And you’re a liar – as Clinton doesn’t seek to ‘insult’ the American people, just speak the truth that some Americans are in fact deplorable bigots and racists, and far too many of those Americans are Trump supporters.

No she seeks to divide the American people by playing to the hate certain people WANT to hear. For example, voter ID has been played to the idea that it suppresses the "minority" vote who are poor or homeless and can't afford a voter ID. However, the poor, homeless and those of misfortune circumstance has NOTHING to do with an individual''s race, as those who are struggling as such cross all racial boundaries and backgrounds. So minority suppression is a cop-out argument meant to use race as a ploy to get a reaction. To say that the vast majority / all of the poor or homeless (whatever the liberal excuse) ARE African Anerican as a means to establish this belief in "minority suppression" is in itself racist.

You are right of course on my criminal activity of years past. EXCEPT if i was BLACK under Hillary's definition i would have been considered a super predator. A name i likely deserved at the time but alas, what can i do about my skin color?
Makes me wonder if Hillary helped to create the white Privilege she cries about. In the end it netted the same results but Hillary's racism made me look less threatening because i was white i guess. I suppose i was just JUNIOR VARSITY
14563327_561120534083950_3465665273982614178_n.jpg

I'm a proud liberal hating conservative. I hate their guts, they hate me so I hate them back 10x and hope their lives fall apart and they wind up living in a cardboard box infected with lice...as deserved punishment.

What are you waiting for, your cowardice to leave your body? Someone that will bring the chips?

What are you waiting for, your cowardice to leave your body? Someone that will bring the chips?

Relax Newt. just relax. And keep in mind I consider you an idiot

You still live under the delusion that what is in your head is magically projected out onto the world. You live in your head, no one cares what you think about them except someone like Trump who is 8 years old in HIS head. See how that works.

You still live under the delusion that what is in your head is magically projected out onto the world. You live in your head, no one cares what you think about them except someone like Trump who is 8 years old in HIS head. See how that works.

Then why the fuck are you responding to me toad? Get lost and get past I give a fuck what you bloviate about

Im deplorable according to her. Im also not much of a patriotic person whatsoever. Very proud of both aspects.

Im deplorable according to her. Im also not much of a patriotic person whatsoever. Very proud of both aspects.

So what's your Bigotry of Choice? Because bigots and haters were the people she was referring to. If you're brave enough to admit you're a hater, good on you. But I doubt that was your intention.

Not a hater. But like every other american i am in it for me and mine. Thats what america is all about.

I actually appreciate diversity. Not a hater of anything. One sided thinking never works.

Forum List

Back