What black people think about racism

In this thread we hope to explore how blacks feel about continuing white racism, the impact of 243 years of racist law and policy, unfixed damage caused by those policies and the psychological/physiological/sociological impact of continuing white racism on blacks. Since the default position of many here in individual debates with black members on the topic of race is always," You don't speak for all blacks because all the blacks I know agree with me," I have invited other black members of this forum to provide input on this matter.
Is anyone who responded to your thread black?

In this thread we hope to explore how blacks feel about continuing white racism, the impact of 243 years of racist law and policy, unfixed damage caused by those policies and the psychological/physiological/sociological impact of continuing white racism on blacks. Since the default position of many here in individual debates with black members on the topic of race is always," You don't speak for all blacks because all the blacks I know agree with me," I have invited other black members of this forum to provide input on this matter.
Not yet.

243 years? Please show me a racist law in the books right now.
Thanks in advance, faggot.

There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal-justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nal-justice-system-is-racist-heres-the-proof/
Not one law in that link. Why cant you back up your shit? Perhaps because they are lies? You lie all the damn time. You are a scared little joke. Grow some balls.
People are racial bigots, not the institution.

I did. But you're a dumb ass.

Yes, you! :04:

I don't think you speak for all the blacks, maybe not even the majority. Just who made you King?

A whole year later and you're still calling people faggots and still just as ignorant about the current state of racial discrimination in the United States of America present day as well as historical.

Remember this?
upload_2019-8-7_19-38-52.png

Original post continued here: Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

I don't think you speak for all the blacks, maybe not even the majority. Just who made you King?
I don't think he said he was speaking for all blacks, but a lot of the information we post is not opinion, it's fact regarding current state of racism in America and/or documented historical facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I get tired of whites saying this. You guys speak for no blacks. Zero. And I 'm not going to argue with you about it. I am quite sure the majority of blacks think as I do. We damn sure don't think the way you believe we do.

There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal-justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nal-justice-system-is-racist-heres-the-proof/
Assumption #1.
Black people are generally pulled over by police. Just as there are more blacks in prisons than whites, perhaps, just perhaps, more blacks are breaking traffic rules that whites. Even if the number is significantly more, it only means that the propensity of breaking the current law is done by a person who is poorer, on drugs, driving without insurance, etc.

Another interesting note, teenage drivers are pulled over more often than older people, because, again, they are more apt to breaking traffic rules, doing drugs, and driving without insurance. Black or white, no matter.

I am not going to say that blacks are pulled over for no reason, but they might not be given a benefit of the doubt where a white might. And that is wrong.

A family member, who is a black teen was pulled over for speeding...going 5 miles over the speed limit. When the officer said, 5 miles over the speed limit, my grandson said, "So were you!" I laughed, but I had the thought he had better watch the speed limit now, because that officer may be watching for him.
No ticket.

IM2, it seems that you are so passionate about your race and the dastardly deeds that are committed by white upon them that you are actually losing your sense of self. Forget the race and enjoy your life and help others enjoy theirs. It's just that easy. Black or white, we all deserve respect but you must give it to get it back.

America's original sin of racism and bigotry is still strong. Too many whites haven't gotten it out of their system. To them it's always just under the surface, if not on the surface, as we can see so clear in our current Occupant-in-Chief.

A great reckoning is in order.

The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whites!

Last edited:

Yes, you! :04:
Lol :)

The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whites!

Show me the forum guidelines that tell us we must post in multiple section.

Why do you want us to stop talking about what whites are doing?

Are you opposed to our constitutional right to free speech?

Assumption #1.
Black people are generally pulled over by police. Just as there are more blacks in prisons than whites, perhaps, just perhaps, more blacks are breaking traffic rules that whites. Even if the number is significantly more, it only means that the propensity of breaking the current law is done by a person who is poorer, on drugs, driving without insurance, etc.

Another interesting note, teenage drivers are pulled over more often than older people, because, again, they are more apt to breaking traffic rules, doing drugs, and driving without insurance. Black or white, no matter.

I am not going to say that blacks are pulled over for no reason, but they might not be given a benefit of the doubt where a white might. And that is wrong.

A family member, who is a black teen was pulled over for speeding...going 5 miles over the speed limit. When the officer said, 5 miles over the speed limit, my grandson said, "So were you!" I laughed, but I had the thought he had better watch the speed limit now, because that officer may be watching for him.
No ticket.

IM2, it seems that you are so passionate about your race and the dastardly deeds that are committed by white upon them that you are actually losing your sense of self. Forget the race and enjoy your life and help others enjoy theirs. It's just that easy. Black or white, we all deserve respect but you must give it to get it back.

Jackson, would you just please shut the hell up unless you can harass whites in the same way? I'm not going to forget race, I enjoy life plenty and do help others. You see Jackson, when I was growing up, older blacks fought for a future they knew they would never see, but they knew they could rest in peace if when they left, the world was better and their children would not face what they did. I have spent most of my life doing the same. Regardless of the forum. And today, the internet allows us to talk to each other from across the nation. It is the perfect medium people can use to come together worldwide, but it's not being used that way.

I spent over 30 years of my life on issues that have affected blacks. It is an area I love researching and discussing. And I will not be told to do something I like by whites who only do so because they want to maintain advantage, or blacks that internalize racism to the point they oppress themselves and start telling other blacks to stop worrying about race, or to talk about something else.

22 of our Hispanic brothers and sisters were killed last weekend by a white man that has the same mindset as the majority of whites here. He did so claiming to be saving the white race and you come in here telling black folks to stop thinking about race. I'm not going to be taking your suggestion.

Not one law in that link. Why cant you back up your shit? Perhaps because they are lies? You lie all the damn time. You are a scared little joke. Grow some balls.
People are racial bigots, not the institution.

I did. But you're a dumb ass.
No you just lie. Without lies your pathetic ass wouldn't have anything to whine about. You were probably raised to be a victim.

I don't think he said he was speaking for all blacks, but a lot of the information we post is not opinion, it's fact regarding current state of racism in America and/or documented historical facts.
That's not really racist laws.. it's legal mumbo jumbo being able to do something on a ridiculous technicality. Read the opinions like I just did.
Besides that, it sounds more like classism. You perpetual victims often confuse the two. Just like how you confuse racism and bigotry.

Hi. Keeping it REAL! When writing or speaking about black American citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted black American citizens, from 'PRO BLACK' American citizens much like VIOLENCE & HATE promoting Pres. and Mrs. Obama.

IM2, PRO BLACK HATE.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back