What created Kyle Rittenhouse

Better doesn't mean smarter.

IMO he was there because he was hoping to shoot someone.

And I'm not "enraged" about anything. I just refuse to call a stupid boy who made a litany of stupid choices a "hero"
1) If he really was hoping to shoot someone, he would have shot Rittenhouse earlier, as he was chasing him, rather than wait until the last minute when it was either kill or be killed.

2) Enraged or not, you are limiting your criticism to a boy who was “stupid” rather than adult men, with criminal records, who showed up to destroy an area and set it afire, and were trying to kill the kid who was trying to curtail the damage.

This thread, like so may others, reveals how far leftists have descended in that their ire is for an innocent teen rather than grown felons (including a child rapist!) out for an evening of intentional destruction.

Yep, it tore you up....too funny....
No I just refuse to call any idiot with a gun a "hero"

An idiot is just an idiot.

Tell me would you let your minor child with no training in firearm's, and no back up or training in emergency first aid decide to go into a riot zone to stand in front of as boarded up building?

And that doesn't mean he isn;t a stupid child
Better a foolish child than a BLM barbarian. Too bad leftists always focus their condemnation on the “better” people while ignoring or downplaying the behavior of actual criminal thugs.

A combination of Dems encouraging riots with a wink and an nudge, and the negligence of police who invited him. As well as a general atmosphere of intolerance and desperation created by partisan stupidity.

Better a foolish child than a BLM barbarian. Too bad leftists always focus their condemnation on the “better” people while ignoring or downplaying the behavior of actual criminal thugs.
No neither is "better".

And Now I'm a leftist? Funny some other idiot here was calling me a Trumper the other day.

A "normal " person doesn't believe standing alone with a gun in the middle of a riot is a wise choice.

No I just refuse to call any idiot with a gun a "hero"

An idiot is just an idiot.

Tell me would you let your minor child with no training in firearm's, and no back up or training in emergency first aid decide to go into a riot zone to stand in front of as boarded up building?

Why do you people always continue to mis state the facts? Do you really not know better? Or are you purposely being dishonest.

A combination of Dems encouraging riots with a wink and an nudge, and the negligence of police who invited him. As well as a general atmosphere of intolerance and desperation created by partisan stupidity.
Yes, and it sure didn’t help that Biden said he was angry that a white kid who defended himself against BLM barbarians wasn’t put in prison for life

This isn't about guilt or innocence , Moron. It's about the quality of this boy's decisions
He defended his life and well being....I'd say he did a great job....

As for the quality of life, I'd suspect his life is about to become financially secure....

No neither is "better".

And Now I'm a leftist? Funny some other idiot here was calling me a Trumper the other day.

A "normal " person doesn't believe standing alone with a gun in the middle of a riot is a wise choice.
Normal people don’t set entire neighborhoods on fire, either, but again your ire is for the white kid rather than the BLM savages

Why do you people always continue to mis state the facts? Do you really not know better? Or are you purposely being dishonest.
Really?

Did you see his "med kit"? It was the size of a small fanny pack. Tell me what kind of medical aid did he plan on giving?

He stood there alone with no cover. How much training in security did he have?

He asked a cop for water. He wasn't even smart enough to realize on a hot summer night that he might need food and water if he was going to "protect" buildings all night long?

The leftists continue to misstate the facts because MSDNC is still lying, and they aren’t watching news sources that report the truth.

He defended his life and well being....I'd say he did a great job....

As for the quality of life, I'd suspect his life is about to become financially secure....
Wow he was running for his life and got off a lucky shot. And the only thing that was a danger to his life is his stupidity

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Normal people don’t set entire neighborhoods on fire, either, but again your ire is for the white kid rather than the BLM savages

You’re a leftist. Only leftists ignore the criminal behavior of BLM barbarians to focus on the foolish but well-meaning decision of an innocent teenager and continue to repeat lies about the case. You are getting your news from leftist media.

You’re a leftist. Only leftists ignore the criminal behavior of BLM barbarians to focus on the foolish but well-meaning decision of an innocent teenager and continue to repeat lies about the case. You are getting your news from leftist media.
I'm not ignoring it.

I'm saying this boy made a lot of bad decisions that put him in the position to have to shoot. If you can't see that it is you who is ignoring things

Yes really.

Did you see his "med kit"? It was the size of a small fanny pack. Tell me what kind of medical aid did he plan on giving?

Emergency Medical First Aid Kit Fanny Pack Contents:

• (1) 1/2 oz. Betadine Solution
  • (1) 40″ Triangle Bandage w/Safety Pins
  • (1) 1/2″ x 5 yds.Waterproof Adhesive Tape
  • (1) 3″ x 5 yds. Elastic Wrap Bandage w/Clips
  • (1) 3″ x 4.1 yds. Sterile Rolled Gauze Bandage
  • (1) 4″ x 4.1 yds. Sterile Rolled Gauze Bandage
  • (4) 4″ x 4″ Sterile Gauze Sponge, 2 per pack
  • (1) 8″ x 10″ Sterile ABD Pad
  • (2) 5″ X 9″ Sterile ABD Pads
  • (1) Wound Seal Stop Bleeding Powder
  • (1) Bloodblocker Wound & Trauma Compress
  • (6) Pain Relieving Burn Gel, 1/8th oz. packets
  • (1) 4″ x 4″ Hydrogel Burn Dressing
  • (1) Laerdal CPR Face Shield
  • (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram packet
  • (10) Hydrocortisone Cream, .9 gram packets
  • (4) Sooth-A-Sting Swabs
  • (10) Antiseptic Wound Wipes
  • (16) 1″ x 3″ Heavy Duty Woven Adhesive Strip Bandages
  • (5) 2″ x 3″ Heavy Duty Woven Adhesive Patch Bandages
  • (5) Heavy Duty Woven Knuckle Bandages
  • (5) Heavy Duty Large Fingertip Bandages
  • (1) Pair Sterile Eye Pads
  • (1) Eye Wash w/Screw Cap, 4 oz. bottle
  • (2) Large Instant Ice Packs
  • (12) Hand Sanitizer Gel, 1/8th oz. packets
  • (2) Pair Nitrile Exam Gloves
  • (1) Disposable Plastic Tweezer/Forceps
  • (1) Paramedic Shears 7.5″
  • (1) CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid Guide
  • (10) Acetaminophen Tablets, 2 per packet
  • (10) Aspirin Tablets, 2 per packet
  • (10) Ibuprofen Tablets, 2 per packet

I'd say he could have handled quite a bit....

Plus, as he tesitified, he also had a Pelican case probably stored at the car dealer, for re stocking if needed...

He stood there alone with no cover. How much training in security did he have?

I'm sure that triggered you....

He asked a cop for water. He wasn't even smart enough to realize on a hot summer night that he might need food and water if he was going to "protect" buildings all night long?

You're either misinformed, or woefully parotting some other leftists...Making you dishonest...Can't tell which.

Wow he was running for his life and got off a lucky shot. And the only thing that was a danger to his life is his stupidity

I don't know what your credentials are to determine that, but when I served in the army, I was not only a weapons expert, but an armorer, and qualified as an expert shot...

Kyle not only displayed outstanding fire control, but while knocked to the ground, (the most defensless position under close combat) he was able to not only recognize immediate threats and eliminate them, but also recognize others that threw their hands up and NOT shoot them....In that kind of stress, it points to a person that was NOT lucky, but rationally considered, and controlled....

He's an idiot.

What intelligent person decided to stand all alone in the middle of a riot with a gun thinking he can "protect " anything from a mob?
What intelligent person thinks it's a good idea to think he can provide "medical" assistance to people with little or no training and a "med Kit" the size of a fanny pack?

And no he didn't really control the crowd he was running for his life and got off a lucky shot.
I'm an idiot that the US government trained and deployed into starving crowds in war torn third world countries that has been surrounded by people who could have gone hostile at any second.

You can control a crowd, that doesn't even speak the same language, with little more than confidence in your mannerism, and an alertness that keeps dogs from trying to fuck with a cat.

I agree with you on most political issues, so I know you're not a jabbering lefts syndrome bed wetter, but you're wrong about this kid.

Forum List

Back