What did you have for dinner?

I ate 12 ounces of 80/20 grass fed ground beef grilled on the bbq with melted Munster cheese. Used fresh lettuce in lieu of a bun.

Served with a chopped Cucumber and Tomato salad with basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and about 4 ounces of burata cheese.....OMFG!!!!

Fantastic!!

I love the lettuce in lieu of a bun idea. I've been doing rollups, that's a good way to build a bread-free sammich.

I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off as I shrink.

"I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off"

:popcorn: :dev2:

Yeah I received your request for a Pogocam. There's an app for that, but there's also a fee for that. :deal:

I can now tell everyone, you have a nice ass :smoke:

riding-a-donkey-smiley-emoticon.gif

I ate 12 ounces of 80/20 grass fed ground beef grilled on the bbq with melted Munster cheese. Used fresh lettuce in lieu of a bun.

Served with a chopped Cucumber and Tomato salad with basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and about 4 ounces of burata cheese.....OMFG!!!!

Fantastic!!

I love the lettuce in lieu of a bun idea. I've been doing rollups, that's a good way to build a bread-free sammich.

I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off as I shrink.

Tonight we went and had pizza. This was deep pan, with mushrooms, green pepper, black olives, anchovies, pepperoni and red onions.

Yum! Except for the anchovies :puke:

You run out of chocklit sauce?

Fantastic!!

"I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off"

Yeah I received your request for a Pogocam. There's an app for that, but there's also a fee for that. :deal:

Limiting carbs, especially High Glycemic carbs (like wheat buns!) , always drops the fat for me.

I've been following a Ketogenic (low carb) diet for about 2 1/2 weeks in conjunction with a "Cutting" workout plan that is simply brutal (about 30 minutes of lifting heavy with only 30 seconds rest between sets, and 3 sets of HIIT Tabata, followed by 30 mins of steady state cardio) - When I leave the gym it looks like I took a shower with my clothes on!! :rofl: My wife makes me strip naked before I can enter the house. Then it's straight to the shower.

So far I've lost 8 lbs of body fat in 17 days. I have 13 days left.......my goal is to get back to the 10% body fat range. I may have to extend to 45 days to get there. But it's definitely worth it....I feel great!

Fantastic!!

riding-a-donkey-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's such a great ass :wink:

Fantastic!!

Tonight we went and had pizza. This was deep pan, with mushrooms, green pepper, black olives, anchovies, pepperoni and red onions.

Yum! Except for the anchovies :puke:

You run out of chocklit sauce?

Why don't more people like anchovies?

The chocolate sauce, I had some of that on dill pickles earlier, good stuff :thup:

Fantastic!!

Limiting carbs, especially High Glycemic carbs (like wheat buns!) , always drops the fat for me.

I've been following a Ketogenic (low carb) diet for about 2 1/2 weeks in conjunction with a "Cutting" workout plan that is simply brutal (about 30 minutes of lifting heavy with only 30 seconds rest between sets, and 3 sets of HIIT Tabata, followed by 30 mins of steady state cardio) - When I leave the gym it looks like I took a shower with my clothes on!! :rofl: My wife makes me strip naked before I can enter the house. Then it's straight to the shower.

So far I've lost 8 lbs of body fat in 17 days. I have 13 days left.......my goal is to get back to the 10% body fat range. I may have to extend to 45 days to get there. But it's definitely worth it....I feel great!

I understand your wife, I make Mr. Lucy strip naked before he makes my dinner, as we went out tonight, unfortunately he had to be clothed :(

I haven't had anything for dinner today and didn't even go to work because I'm not feeling very well tonight.

Oh Chris :smiliehug:

What is it like the flu or something?

:)

I just have a stomachache and sick to my stomach.

I wonder what's caused this? Perhaps think about having a nap, it might help.

I usually work 9 PM to 5 AM, so I am going to have a hard time sleeping if I go to bed now! :D

I haven't had anything for dinner today and didn't even go to work because I'm not feeling very well tonight.

Yanno I bet if we scroll up right in this thread we can figger it out... :)

Don't you dare blame my Papa John's wings! Besides, it was like the next day when I started feeling sick. :)

Don't you dare blame my Papa John's wings! Besides, it was like the next day when I started feeling sick. :)

Pizza has "wings"? I dint even know it could fly. Well, other than frisbee style.

But what do I know ---- I used to not know buffalo could fly either. I figgered they're too heavy. Live and learn.
I still haven't figured out how they teach a chicken to fry a steak....

Pizza has "wings"? I dint even know it could fly. Well, other than frisbee style.

But what do I know ---- I used to not know buffalo could fly either. I figgered they're too heavy. Live and learn.

Papa Johns has wings too! :D Buffalo wings too.

Forum List

Back