What did you have for dinner?

undecided tonight. : /

eggs or tuna....

sometimes i get really fucking NASTY and put montreal steak seasoning in my tuna

chicken innthe fridge is prolly a day too old for comfort and i ate red meat 2x yesterday

I don't eat tuna very often. I have to be in the mood for tuna and I put chips right in the sandwich. Also, I like to mix it with chopped up pickles.

We have tuna in the vending machine at work. Yuck. I could not bring myself to eat tuna out of a vending machine. :cheeky-smiley-018: There are also disgusting looking hamburgers in there. Gross.
Yea when Im not training, Doritos go right on my tuna or turkey sandwiches. Mmmm.

Damn it

And I want to make a bird's nest.

but i will not faulter!

Anyone who likes Doritos is a person of great taste :smoke:

These are my personal choice:

latest

So, according to this thread....I've not eaten since Saturday :eek-52: and HereWeGoAgain hasn't eaten since Saturday :eek-52:

LOL...Last night we had Korean BBQ brought in that was less than stellar.
The night before we had drinks for dinner until we got "full"!!!!
And on Monday we did Jerk chicken in the Sous vide that turned out absolutely fantastic!!!!
Cant wait to do it again with about three hours on the smoker after pulling it from the water bath.

I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm making crab and bacon mac and cheese for dinner tonight.

Smoked gruyere, Vermont sharp white cheddar, thick-cut applewood bacon, jumbo lump blue crab meat. It's gonna be great.

That's sounds very good, think about putting some chocolate sauce on the bacon, no seriously :thup:

undecided tonight. : /

eggs or tuna....

sometimes i get really fucking NASTY and put montreal steak seasoning in my tuna

chicken innthe fridge is prolly a day too old for comfort and i ate red meat 2x yesterday

I don't eat tuna very often. I have to be in the mood for tuna and I put chips right in the sandwich. Also, I like to mix it with chopped up pickles.

We have tuna in the vending machine at work. Yuck. I could not bring myself to eat tuna out of a vending machine. :cheeky-smiley-018: There are also disgusting looking hamburgers in there. Gross.
Yea when Im not training, Doritos go right on my tuna or turkey sandwiches. Mmmm.

Damn it

but i will not faulter!

latest

So, according to this thread....I've not eaten since Saturday :eek-52: and HereWeGoAgain hasn't eaten since Saturday :eek-52:

And on Monday we did Jerk chicken in the Sous vide that turned out absolutely fantastic!!!!
Cant wait to do it again with about three hours on the smoker after pulling it from the water bath.

You're putting chicken in your bath now? I'm getting worried about you :eusa_whistle:

I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm making crab and bacon mac and cheese for dinner tonight.

Smoked gruyere, Vermont sharp white cheddar, thick-cut applewood bacon, jumbo lump blue crab meat. It's gonna be great.

That's sounds very good, think about putting some chocolate sauce on the bacon, no seriously :thup:

I have made chocolate-covered bacon before - but I used melted chocolate rather than chocolate sauce. It's even better if you crumble up some oreo cookies and sprinkle that onto the chocolate as it cools.

Damn it

but i will not faulter!

latest

You're putting chicken in your bath now? I'm getting worried about you :eusa_whistle:

If you hold em under long enough they dont fight for long.....

That sounds pretty damn good. A real comfort food.

I've made crab mac and bacon mac before, but I've never combined the two. I think it's going to be great.

Smoked Gruyere is one of my favorite cheeses.

Yeah, it's really good stuff. Makes great mac and cheese.

I have made chocolate-covered bacon before - but I used melted chocolate rather than chocolate sauce. It's even better if you crumble up some oreo cookies and sprinkle that onto the chocolate as it cools.

I'm glad to hear this, I've not tried the oreo cookies, but I will!

Hey Pogo are you reading this?

I ate 12 ounces of 80/20 grass fed ground beef grilled on the bbq with melted Munster cheese. Used fresh lettuce in lieu of a bun.

Served with a chopped Cucumber and Tomato salad with basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and about 4 ounces of burata cheese.....OMFG!!!!

Fantastic!!

Damn it

but i will not faulter!

latest

This makes it easier then for you to pluck them?

latest

I have to assume you jest...

Well....:smoke:

I'm thinking....:eusa_whistle:

Yes, I'm jesting :smile:

I think :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

Give ya a hint...we aint talkin boiled chicken.

Smoked Gruyere is one of my favorite cheeses.

Yeah, it's really good stuff. Makes great mac and cheese.

Try it on grilled cheese with honey ham.
Fantastic and easy.

That sounds great, I think I will. I should have a bunch left over.

Oh, well you should have said, you know how confusing these things are :itsok:

Oh, well you should have said, you know how confusing these things are :itsok:

Yeah we know...to a certain segment of society it's witchcraft.

Forum List

Back