What did you have for dinner?

undecided tonight. : /

eggs or tuna....

sometimes i get really fucking NASTY and put montreal steak seasoning in my tuna

chicken innthe fridge is prolly a day too old for comfort and i ate red meat 2x yesterday

I don't eat tuna very often. I have to be in the mood for tuna and I put chips right in the sandwich. Also, I like to mix it with chopped up pickles.

We have tuna in the vending machine at work. Yuck. I could not bring myself to eat tuna out of a vending machine. :cheeky-smiley-018: There are also disgusting looking hamburgers in there. Gross.
Yea when Im not training, Doritos go right on my tuna or turkey sandwiches. Mmmm.

Damn it

And I want to make a bird's nest.

but i will not faulter!

Anyone who likes Doritos is a person of great taste :smoke:

These are my personal choice:

latest

Oh boy....I cannot stand cool ranch Doritos....:cheeky-smiley-018:

I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm making crab and bacon mac and cheese for dinner tonight.

Smoked gruyere, Vermont sharp white cheddar, thick-cut applewood bacon, jumbo lump blue crab meat. It's gonna be great.

That's sounds very good, think about putting some chocolate sauce on the bacon, no seriously :thup:

I have made chocolate-covered bacon before - but I used melted chocolate rather than chocolate sauce. It's even better if you crumble up some oreo cookies and sprinkle that onto the chocolate as it cools.

I'm glad to hear this, I've not tried the oreo cookies, but I will!

Hey Pogo are you reading this?

Well I am now. :puke:

I ate 12 ounces of 80/20 grass fed ground beef grilled on the bbq with melted Munster cheese. Used fresh lettuce in lieu of a bun.

Served with a chopped Cucumber and Tomato salad with basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and about 4 ounces of burata cheese.....OMFG!!!!

Fantastic!!

I love the lettuce in lieu of a bun idea. I've been doing rollups, that's a good way to build a bread-free sammich.

I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off as I shrink.

When I found out spinach artichoke dip was low carb, life got 0.362% more enjoyable which exceeded the quarterly projection of 0.2% and so my shareholders all went jet skiing with rentable bimbos.

I ate 12 ounces of 80/20 grass fed ground beef grilled on the bbq with melted Munster cheese. Used fresh lettuce in lieu of a bun.

Served with a chopped Cucumber and Tomato salad with basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and about 4 ounces of burata cheese.....OMFG!!!!

Fantastic!!

I love the lettuce in lieu of a bun idea. I've been doing rollups, that's a good way to build a bread-free sammich.

I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off as I shrink.

"I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off"

:popcorn: :dev2:

Fantastic!!

"I've been strictly staying off wheat so much that my clothes are all falling off"

Yeah I received your request for a Pogocam. There's an app for that, but there's also a fee for that. :deal:

Lucky them.

Mr. Lucy won't be home until about 8pm, he's had to go to the mental hospital.

OMG what's a girl to do? We either starve or I'll have to make the dinner :smoke:

Okay so I've decided for dinner we're having Forellenfilet mit Waldpilzen, this is an Austrian dish, it's basically Fillet of Trout with Wild (Forest) Mushrooms, also roast asparagus and boiled Jersey Royal potatoes.

The Forest mushrooms we have are Chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius) they're golden yellow and look like this in the picture below....they're often confused with the Jack-O'-Lantern mushroom (Omphalotus olearius) which you really shouldn't get confused about, it's highly poisonous, it contains the toxin Illudin S, it won't kill you but it'll make you very ill.

asheville-school-mushroom-program-47-728.jpg

Tonight we're going out for dinner, seafood.

I'm a strong believer in that. I 'see food'-- I eat it.

I had Lobster Thermidor, I love that stuff.
When you due, Lucy?

Tonight I'll be having Marinated Fetus, and before you think I'm some barbarian no....its actually a delicacy on this Island I found.

OMG what's a girl to do? We either starve or I'll have to make the dinner :smoke:

Okay so I've decided for dinner we're having Forellenfilet mit Waldpilzen, this is an Austrian dish, it's basically Fillet of Trout with Wild (Forest) Mushrooms, also roast asparagus and boiled Jersey Royal potatoes.

The Forest mushrooms we have are Chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius) they're golden yellow and look like this in the picture below....they're often confused with the Jack-O'-Lantern mushroom (Omphalotus olearius) which you really shouldn't get confused about, it's highly poisonous, it contains the toxin Illudin S, it won't kill you but it'll make you very ill.

When you due, Lucy?
Oldlady has jokes! :popcorn:

When you due, Lucy?
Oldlady has jokes! :popcorn:
I didn't know it was funny, but they don't call me Mr. Magoo for nothing.

Last night we had pork loin, very simple with salt and pepper, cooked in a slow oven until just barely past the pink stage and slice, kids loved it and so did I. In fact, I'm eating it for lunch.

Corn on the side, pretty simple. School night dinners are typically two items...a protein and a veggie. Usually not corn, usually a green veggie but the kids wanted corn.

When you due, Lucy?

It's later this year, Kid C.

Tonight I'll be having Marinated Fetus, and before you think I'm some barbarian no....its actually a delicacy on this Island I found.

Hey I hope you've got ketchup on that island? :smoke:

Fantastic!!

Tonight we went and had pizza. This was deep pan, with mushrooms, green pepper, black olives, anchovies, pepperoni and red onions.

Fantastic!!

Yeah I received your request for a Pogocam. There's an app for that, but there's also a fee for that. :deal:

I can now tell everyone, you have a nice ass :smoke:

Forum List

Back