What did you have for dinner?

Oh Chris :smiliehug:

What is it like the flu or something?

:)

I just have a stomachache and sick to my stomach.

I wonder what's caused this? Perhaps think about having a nap, it might help.

Yanno I bet if we scroll up right in this thread we can figger it out... :)

Don't you dare blame my Papa John's wings! Besides, it was like the next day when I started feeling sick. :)

Pizza has "wings"? I dint even know it could fly. Well, other than frisbee style.

But what do I know ---- I used to not know buffalo could fly either. I figgered they're too heavy. Live and learn.
I still haven't figured out how they teach a chicken to fry a steak....

flying-buffalo-copy.jpg

Going with "Chile Verde" tonight. First I browned chopped onions and the garlic in a bit of olive oil. Then I browned the pork shoulder roast for a few minutes per side (it was originally 6.6 lbs bone-in pork shoulder - but i trimmed 2lbs for use in another recipe) then threw it into the crock pot on low with some diced tomatoes, chopped up Jalapenos, and a can of green salsa......in 6 hours I'll be in heaven.

Going with "Chile Verde" tonight. First I browned chopped onions and the garlic in a bit of olive oil. Then I browned the pork shoulder roast for a few minutes per side (it was originally 6.6 lbs bone-in pork shoulder - but i trimmed 2lbs for use in another recipe) then threw it into the crock pot on low with some diced tomatoes, chopped up Jalapenos, and a can of green salsa......in 6 hours I'll be in heaven.

Stop it! I'm starving and I'm not going to be eating until like 8 or 9 PM. :( I'm going to have to eat some chips or something.

Stop it! I'm starving and I'm not going to be eating until like 8 or 9 PM. :( I'm going to have to eat some chips or something.
Screw the chips.....Have some bacon!!

hormel_mwbaconcooked.jpg

The Hormel microwave bacon comes out perfectly every time in 2 1/2 minutes and best of all - no clean up!!

BACON!!!

hormel_mwbaconcooked.jpg

The Hormel microwave bacon comes out perfectly every time in 2 1/2 minutes and best of all - no clean up!!

BACON!!!

Excellent, there's something wrong with people who don't like bacon.

For dinner last night, Mr. Lucy made pan-seared Rainbow trout with Thyme and garlic, roasted asparagus with a Béarnaise sauce and boiled Charlotte potatoes with butter and sea salt.

How are you feeling Chris? You felt unwell last night, I hope you're better?

hormel_mwbaconcooked.jpg

BACON!!!

Microwaving bacon is as blasphemous as boiling a steak.

hormel_mwbaconcooked.jpg

BACON!!!

Microwaving bacon is as blasphemous as boiling a steak.

I agree, I didn't mention this to Zander as I was trying to be....diplomatic :smoke:

Home made burgers, grass fed chopped sirloin. The kids loved it. Root beer floats. That's my frivoulous Friday!

Home made burgers, grass fed chopped sirloin. The kids loved it. Root beer floats. That's my frivoulous Friday!
Sounds good. We had salmon marinated in chilli, coriander and lime, with wild rice and a salad with some feet, lots of spring onions and baby toms. Delish.
I'd like to get my kids to appreciate that kind of food too. They like salad, but mixed reviews on salmon and "wild rice" is a bit exotic for my two youngest.

Sounds good. We had salmon marinated in chilli, coriander and lime, with wild rice and a salad with some feet, lots of spring onions and baby toms. Delish.
I'd like to get my kids to appreciate that kind of food too. They like salad, but mixed reviews on salmon and "wild rice" is a bit exotic for my two youngest.
Yeah, not usually a hit with the young ones, lol. We are eating a LOT of salad and raw stuff as in raw vegetables for their enzymes. My other half has psoriasis so I thought it would be worth a try, and it is really helping.

"and a salad with some feet,"

OMG Tilly....:eek-52: :scared1:

Forum List

Back