What did you have for dinner?

I went to Texas and could not believe the size of the meals served in restaurants :eek-52:

Yes I know, they have no control.

I was in Texas for six months, on the second week I acquired a Texan boyfriend....this was when my friend and I were in a bar. Anyhow this man, who was very nice looking, says to me "you sound like Marlene Dietrich, let's have a bier"....so, you know, what was a girl supposed to do but give in :smoke:

We get that a lot down here..
Women cant resist the Texan drawl.

Well yes, that and he was packing a very nice handgun, which he showed me.

I'm sure it was a big bore....:biggrin:
Funny you should mention that though. The wife and I were at our favorite Cajun joint and we had to sit with three girls visiting from Jersey because it was so crowded.
They of course said they were moving here after visiting and they asked a lot of question about life in Texas.
Whipped out the phone and showed em some pics of the weekend place and my firearms.
They were falling all over themselves in amazement. Then I told em I had a pistol in my pocket....they freaked and wanted me to pull it out right there in the restaurant.:lol:
Gees, that's the last thing I'd want a stranger to show me in a bar!

I didn't say he showed me the handgun in the bar....he showed me that later.

I was in Texas for six months, on the second week I acquired a Texan boyfriend....this was when my friend and I were in a bar. Anyhow this man, who was very nice looking, says to me "you sound like Marlene Dietrich, let's have a bier"....so, you know, what was a girl supposed to do but give in :smoke:

Funny you should mention that though. The wife and I were at our favorite Cajun joint and we had to sit with three girls visiting from Jersey because it was so crowded.
They of course said they were moving here after visiting and they asked a lot of question about life in Texas.
Whipped out the phone and showed em some pics of the weekend place and my firearms.
They were falling all over themselves in amazement. Then I told em I had a pistol in my pocket....they freaked and wanted me to pull it out right there in the restaurant.:lol:

I didn't say he showed me the handgun in the bar....he showed me that later.
Okkkkkk.

When I was in Texas, I had root beer floats followed with Tequila chasers :cool-45:
I went to Texas and could not believe the size of the meals served in restaurants :eek-52:

Pistol in your pocket....I'm reminded of that Mae West line here :eusa_whistle:

Yeah I here ya....
Once I explained that the guy behind the bar and half the customers were packing as well they saw the light.
One reason I don't hang out in bars....

No,seriously it was a pistol...:lol:
The little fella is my summer gun.
upload_2016-4-29_23-15-24.png

Yeah I here ya....
Once I explained that the guy behind the bar and half the customers were packing as well they saw the light.

You obviously dont live in Texas. Most everyone carries,and we have way fewer shootings even as the fourth largest city in the U.S.

View attachment 73421

Beautiful things.

Myself, I have a Glock 19, Glock 17 and also a Glock 26, we make the best guns :cool-45:

glock-19.jpg

glock-17-gen-4-9mm1.jpg

890ef40c7f450e2f0df9ad457db59b42.jpg

I had a discussion about guns and also my nations liberal gun laws, bizarrely in my film thread with Shadow355, it begins on page 4 and also into page 5, this when Shadow asks me about what the gun laws are like in Europa, so I tell him mainly about my nations liberal gun laws....we're a well armed nation:

Why don't people watch films?

View attachment 73421

Beautiful things.

Myself, I have a Glock 19, Glock 17 and also a Glock 26, we make the best guns :cool-45:

glock-19.jpg

glock-17-gen-4-9mm1.jpg

I had a discussion about guns and also my nations liberal gun laws, bizarrely in my film thread with Shadow355, it begins on page 4 and also into page 5, this when Shadow asks me about what the gun laws are like in Europa, so I tell him mainly about my nations liberal gun laws....we're a well armed nation:

I Love a Glock!!! And I love a women who knows how to use one!!!
My lovely Bride told me she could shoot a can out of the air with a shotgun from the hip when I met her.
When she proved it I knew she was the one for me.

Yeah I here ya....

You obviously dont live in Texas. Most everyone carries,and we have way fewer shootings even as the fourth largest city in the U.S.

It's easy to understand why Texan men and Austrian girls get along....love of guns and love of shrimp....a perfect combination :smoke:

Yeah I here ya....

It's easy to understand why Texan men and Austrian girls get along....love of guns and love of shrimp....a perfect combination :smoke:

A match made in Heaven!

View attachment 73421

Beautiful things.

glock-19.jpg

glock-17-gen-4-9mm1.jpg

My lovely Bride told me she could shoot a can out of the air with a shotgun from the hip when I met her.

Glock's are an all round nice gun, lovely grip and everything, not a flaw.

So the Firearms section of the forum seems to have disappeared. I posted in there in a thread about when I blew the head off a pigeon, I hate pigeons, filthy creatures, it was standing on the lawn, so I thought why not, so I went inside the house, thought the Glock 26 can handle this situation, went back outside and blew the pigeons head off.

Dhara, I think is anti-gun, she's not going to happy when she reads this....uh-oh :eek-52:

Yeah I here ya....

The FN has a long history (the big boy on top) starting in Belgium.
They are the foremost maker of battle weapons and they have no piers.
She cost me a shitload but I've never shot a finer .45

Tradition & Innovation

As much as I hate to admit it the FNX .45 beats out the American Colt 1911 .45 in accuracy and ammo capacity with the Colt holding 7 rounds and the FN holding 15 rounds.
It's just all around badass.

View attachment 73421

Beautiful things.

glock-19.jpg

glock-17-gen-4-9mm1.jpg

Glock's are an all round nice gun, lovely grip and everything, not a flaw.

So the Firearms section of the forum seems to have disappeared. I posted in there in a thread about when I blew the head off a pigeon, I hate pigeons, filthy creatures, it was standing on the lawn, so I thought why not, so I went inside the house, thought the Glock 26 can handle this situation, went back outside and blew the pigeons head off.

Dhara, I think is anti-gun, she's not going to happy when she reads this....uh-oh :eek-52:
Uh oh, Dhara's a Buddhist. Not exactly a gun gal.

Going with "Chile Verde" tonight. First I browned chopped onions and the garlic in a bit of olive oil. Then I browned the pork shoulder roast for a few minutes per side (it was originally 6.6 lbs bone-in pork shoulder - but i trimmed 2lbs for use in another recipe) then threw it into the crock pot on low with some diced tomatoes, chopped up Jalapenos, and a can of green salsa......in 6 hours I'll be in heaven.

Stop it! I'm starving and I'm not going to be eating until like 8 or 9 PM. :( I'm going to have to eat some chips or something.

How are you feeling Chris? You felt unwell last night, I hope you're better?

Feeling much better, thanks Lucy! :)

Forum List

Back