What did you have for dinner?

Home made burgers, grass fed chopped sirloin. The kids loved it. Root beer floats. That's my frivoulous Friday!

When I was in Texas, I had root beer floats followed with Tequila chasers :cool-45:
I went to Texas and could not believe the size of the meals served in restaurants :eek-52:

Yes I know, they have no control.

I was in Texas for six months, on the second week I acquired a Texan boyfriend....this was when my friend and I were in a bar. Anyhow this man, who was very nice looking, says to me "you sound like Marlene Dietrich, let's have a bier"....so, you know, what was a girl supposed to do but give in :smoke:

Home made burgers, grass fed chopped sirloin. The kids loved it. Root beer floats. That's my frivoulous Friday!

When I was in Texas, I had root beer floats followed with Tequila chasers :cool-45:
I went to Texas and could not believe the size of the meals served in restaurants :eek-52:

I was in Texas for six months, on the second week I acquired a Texan boyfriend....this was when my friend and I were in a bar. Anyhow this man, who was very nice looking, says to me "you sound like Marlene Dietrich, let's have a bier"....so, you know, what was a girl supposed to do but give in :smoke:

We get that a lot down here..
Women cant resist the Texan drawl.

Well yes, that and he was packing a very nice handgun, which he showed me.

Lol, not feet, feta. Damned predictive text.
pig's feta?
Eh??? Sheeps milk feta cheese.
JOke. feet.. instead of feta

So toe cheese?

Okay, go and sit on the naughty step :whip:

pic_Naughty-Step-Can-Be-Personalised-_195700_large.jpg

I'm sure it was a big bore....:biggrin:
Funny you should mention that though. The wife and I were at our favorite Cajun joint and we had to sit with three girls visiting from Jersey because it was so crowded.
They of course said they were moving here after visiting and they asked a lot of question about life in Texas.
Whipped out the phone and showed em some pics of the weekend place and my firearms.
They were falling all over themselves in amazement. Then I told em I had a pistol in my pocket....they freaked and wanted me to pull it out right there in the restaurant.:lol:

Funny you should mention that though. The wife and I were at our favorite Cajun joint and we had to sit with three girls visiting from Jersey because it was so crowded.
They of course said they were moving here after visiting and they asked a lot of question about life in Texas.
Whipped out the phone and showed em some pics of the weekend place and my firearms.
They were falling all over themselves in amazement. Then I told em I had a pistol in my pocket....they freaked and wanted me to pull it out right there in the restaurant.:lol:
Gees, that's the last thing I'd want a stranger to show me in a bar!

Gees, that's the last thing I'd want a stranger to show me in a bar!

Yeah I here ya....
Once I explained that the guy behind the bar and half the customers were packing as well they saw the light.

Forum List

Back