What did you have for dinner?

I've never had salmon, but I don't think I'd like it. Is it "fishy" tasting? I don't like that.

"I've never had salmon, but I don't think I'd like it. Is it "fishy" tasting? I don't like that."

Is salmon fishy tasting? Chris salmon is a fish....get with the programme already :eusa_whistle:
You know what she means. I've had salmons steaks that tasted nothing like fish. Not all fish smell and taste like sardeens, right?

I've never had salmon, but I don't think I'd like it. Is it "fishy" tasting? I don't like that.

"I've never had salmon, but I don't think I'd like it. Is it "fishy" tasting? I don't like that."

Is salmon fishy tasting? Chris salmon is a fish....get with the programme already :eusa_whistle:
You know what she means. I've had salmons steaks that tasted nothing like fish. Not all fish smell and taste like sardeens, right?

When fish smells like fish, don't eat it because it means it's going off already.

caviar is gross, i dont care what a single high brow loser could ever say about it

When fish smells like fish, don't eat it because it means it's going off already.

Some fish has a "fishy" and an "oily" flavor. I don't like that. I like only the white flaky kind of fish that is more mild in flavor.

That is true. Fish is not supposed to smell, but some fish do have a fishy taste, like swordfish and others. Yuck!

That is true. Fish is not supposed to smell, but some fish do have a fishy taste, like swordfish and others. Yuck!

I don't think swordfish is "fishy" either. I'd call that "meaty". I like it.

I don't eat it very often though. The swords make my gums bleed.

Salmon is some of the best fish. My wife even eats it an she won't touch other fish.
I won't touch fresh water fish myself.

I was thinking the same thing. I hate fish and even I liked swordfish. It was similar to dry white chunk tuna only way better.

I hate trout.

It is fishy and gross and "swordy". :D

I was thinking the same thing. I hate fish and even I liked swordfish. It was similar to dry white chunk tuna only way better.

I hate trout.

I thought it was fishy.

It is fishy and gross and "swordy". :D

Goes with a nice sharp cheese. :D

It really isn't "fishy" no. It's "red" tasting. Or "meaty" tasting, or "flaky" tasting. Do you like tuna?

Only sometimes do I like tuna. I add pickles to it and put chips right in my sandwich though. I also put celery salt on it.

Well it's kinda similar to tuna in consistency, but "redder" if that makes any sense. I don't think either one is really fishy but if I had to pick I'd say tuna tends to be "fishier" than salmon.

You can't possibly continue avoiding salmon, not even tasting it. It just isn't kosher.

I can't hack tuna. Salmon is too strong. Seems a ton stronger tasting than the salmon I had when living in Alaska.

What did I have for dinner? Nuttin.

Forum List

Back