What do Al Bundy and Colin Kaepernickhave in common?

NIKE is dumb in assuming the people they are offending are all old. Just shows you they don't understand their client base.

Based upon their long running success I would say they understand them far better than you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Their running just got a little bit shorter. Probably quite a bit shorter.

I'd rather have Pumas. :funnyface:

Oh! They still got 'em!

Damn! They're still about the same price. :(

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AOOHURI/?tag=ff0d01-20

In your dreams, hell even their stock has gained all the value and then some from the “hit” they took last week.

There are not enough old pissed off guys like you to make a difference to Nike

Let's get back with that after 3 quarters, baby. :)

Nike stock is up almost 60% in the last year, again I will bet on their track record vs some pissed off old guy on the Internet.

Pissed at myself for not snatching up a bunch when it was down last week.

WWE is up too. Market overall is up. Rising tide lifts all boats.

True, and they will be buying other brands.
Yep. Nine Line for instance (owned by actual vets) is getting lots of support now. Lots switching to New Balance.

Nine Line...over priced and made in China! Great alternative

NIKE manufactured in China and Vietnam. And?

One of them is viewed as the devil and one is seen as “all american”.

Have you seen Nike stock today? Already back above where it was the day they announced this ad campaign.

Of course it is. All the SJW ran out and bought NIKE's. Get back to me in a few months.

I thought that all the SJW were unemployed losers that could not afford to buy stock

Based upon their long running success I would say they understand them far better than you.

Oh! They still got 'em!

In your dreams, hell even their stock has gained all the value and then some from the “hit” they took last week.

Nike stock is up almost 60% in the last year, again I will bet on their track record vs some pissed off old guy on the Internet.

The DJI is up 0.05% and Nike is up more than 2%....Which is raising which?

Yep. Nine Line for instance (owned by actual vets) is getting lots of support now. Lots switching to New Balance.

Have you seen Nike stock today? Already back above where it was the day they announced this ad campaign.

Of course it is. All the SJW ran out and bought NIKE's. Get back to me in a few months.

I thought that all the SJW were unemployed losers that could not afford to buy stock

Apparently moonbats don't think law enforcement officers and military members have extended families. Neither does NIKE.

Apparently moonbats don't think law enforcement officers and military members have extended families. Neither does NIKE.

And you wingnuts think all military and police think exactly the same.

Oh! They still got 'em!

What dates are you referreing too? Over the past year? Nike is a monster company but I am not sure how this Kaep campaign will ultimately reflect on it. We will not know for another year TBH.

You support the kneeling?

Of course not. Some military and police actually want to be murdered by black assassins.

Idiot.

What dates are you referreing too? Over the past year? Nike is a monster company but I am not sure how this Kaep campaign will ultimately reflect on it. We will not know for another year TBH.

Today Nike is up more than 2% and the DJI is only up 0.03%.

Nike is back above where it was last week prior to the ad.

For the FY ending this month Nike is up close to 60%.

I support their right to do it and do not think it disrespectful to the country or to me as a 20 year veteran of the Marine Corps.

I disagree with their positions and think they are misguided.

That is apples and oranges to what I posted. Today is 3 hours old. Seriously? Are you drunk?

I support their right to do it and do not think it disrespectful to the country or to me as a 20 year veteran of the Marine Corps.

We are on the same page except I think many vets and police officers and current military personnel do find it disrespectful.

That is apples and oranges to what I posted. Today is 3 hours old. Seriously? Are you drunk?

Last week when the stock fell for a few hours it was seen as a sign by all the wingnuts that Nike had made a mistake. Now that it is back above where it was the stock no longer matters.

This is the problem with partisanship, it does not allow for internal consistency.

We are on the same page except I think many vets and police officers and current military personnel do find it disrespectful.

Among my friends that are either still in or did serve it is maybe 50/50 on the kneeling.

Last week when the stock fell for a few hours it was seen as a sign by all the wingnuts that Nike had made a mistake. Now that it is back above where it was the stock no longer matters.

This is the problem with partisanship, it does not allow for internal consistency.

Their market cap is like $130bn. Kaep alone won't destroy it or improve it. So long as they have MJ they'll be fine. Adidas really regrets this. MJ was an Adidas guy before he signed with Nike.

Among my friends that are either still in or did serve it is maybe 50/50 on the kneeling.

You have made my point but the 50% that don't mind probably would be cool with everyone standing. So why not just have everyone stand?

You have made my point but the 50% that don't mind probably would be cool with everyone standing. So why not just have everyone stand?

That is up to the NFL, they employ the players and can set the rules. I was more against the kneeling until Trump made it such a issue of it. The more he does it the more I will support the kneelers

Forum List

Back