What do Al Bundy and Colin Kaepernickhave in common?

You support the kneeling?

I support their right to do it and do not think it disrespectful to the country or to me as a 20 year veteran of the Marine Corps.

I disagree with their positions and think they are misguided.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We are on the same page except I think many vets and police officers and current military personnel do find it disrespectful.

Among my friends that are either still in or did serve it is maybe 50/50 on the kneeling.

You have made my point but the 50% that don't mind probably would be cool with everyone standing. So why not just have everyone stand?

That is up to the NFL, they employ the players and can set the rules. I was more against the kneeling until Trump made it such a issue of it. The more he does it the more I will support the kneelers

I just think the kneeling is stupid. Black on black crime is insane and the #s are staggering. More police presence is needed not fewer. Players should look to change that vs. protesting police officers. I think this protest is misguided and frankly stupid. You personally dislike Trump so that is why you feel the way you do as well. I am guessing you were a Cruz guy.

NIKE manufactured in China and Vietnam. And?

One of them is viewed as the devil and one is seen as “all american”.

Have you seen Nike stock today? Already back above where it was the day they announced this ad campaign.

Of course it is. All the SJW ran out and bought NIKE's. Get back to me in a few months.

I thought that all the SJW were unemployed losers that could not afford to buy stock

Apparently moonbats don't think law enforcement officers and military members have extended families. Neither does NIKE.

And you wingnuts think all military and police think exactly the same.

Apparently Moonbats think they are all fooling anyone with this faux protest...since they insist on Kneeling knowing this bs is based on distorted facts and is now just being used as a tool to protest Trump.

Have you seen Nike stock today? Already back above where it was the day they announced this ad campaign.

Of course it is. All the SJW ran out and bought NIKE's. Get back to me in a few months.

I thought that all the SJW were unemployed losers that could not afford to buy stock

Apparently moonbats don't think law enforcement officers and military members have extended families. Neither does NIKE.

Apparently Moonbats think they are all fooling anyone with this faux protest...since they insist on Kneeling knowing this bs is based on distorted facts and is now just being used as a tool to protest Trump.

Trump probably shouldn't have inserted himself into it then. Right?

I support their right to do it and do not think it disrespectful to the country or to me as a 20 year veteran of the Marine Corps.

I disagree with their positions and think they are misguided.

We are on the same page except I think many vets and police officers and current military personnel do find it disrespectful.

Among my friends that are either still in or did serve it is maybe 50/50 on the kneeling.

You have made my point but the 50% that don't mind probably would be cool with everyone standing. So why not just have everyone stand?

That is up to the NFL, they employ the players and can set the rules. I was more against the kneeling until Trump made it such a issue of it. The more he does it the more I will support the kneelers

I just think the kneeling is stupid. Black on black crime is insane and the #s are staggering. More police presence is needed not fewer. Players should look to change that vs. protesting police officers. I think this protest is misguided and frankly stupid. You personally dislike Trump so that is why you feel the way you do as well. I am guessing you were a Cruz guy.

I think it is wrong for any president to interject himself into such things. Trump also has a grudge with the NFL going back decades and I think he really could not care less about the kneeling, it is more about revenge against the NFL.

I am a Johnson guy, not Cruz

Just think, if Trump had just not stuck his nose into something that has nothing to do with that office of the President of the US, this could be all over by now.

Last edited:

Just think, of Trump had just not stuck his nose into something that has nothing to do with that office of the President of the US, this could be all over by now.

Maybe. It is a definitely a polarizing situation.

Just think, of Trump had just not stuck his nose into something that has nothing to do with that office of the President of the US, this could be all over by now.

See faux. Just like the faux football stars " sacrifice".

hqdefault.jpg
Sorry. I mean I looked him up but I have never even heard of the show.

How old are you? :uhh:
Late 40's

Watch some Married with Children on youtube. That is Al Bundy.

People are talking about Nike for the first time in years, buzz is good

Any publicity is good publicity?

Obviously. Stock is up. Sales are up.

Except Colin K. is making millions.

But I thought he was sacrificing everything, ok he does nothing in his off time to further his cause and still making millions. What a joke he ain’t worried about no one but his self!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earnings are important not necessarily sales and I don’t believe there has been an earnings release since the news.

Earnings are important not necessarily sales and I don’t believe there has been an earnings release since the news.
How do earnings go up? How do stocks go up and why?

How do earnings go up? How do stocks go up and why?

Earnings can go up if sales are stagnant but costs and expenses are reduced. Margin is a lot more important to Nike than top line sales. They can easily boost sales but lowering prices but that would shrink margins and could negatively impact earnings.

Stocks go up by supply/demand/rumor not always tied to earnings but frequently they are.

Taking a business course.

Forum List

Back