What do Al Bundy and Colin Kaepernickhave in common?

What Nike's large and growing target market sees:
main-qimg-97fd03e0174baa7e9241409e203e1716-c

535400455452-1.jpg

angry_old_man_shutterstock.jpg
Most law enforcement officers and members of the active military are young. So apparently they are dumb.
They are? Why?
That's who the Kneelers are targeting and NIKE takes a stand against by supporting it.
Have the kneelers or Nike said that active military and LEO's are dumb?

I guess I missed that.
NIKE is dumb in assuming the people they are offending are all old. Just shows you they don't understand their client base.

Based upon their long running success I would say they understand them far better than you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The fact remains: Kaepernick cannot play football… That’s what happens to no talents

The fact remains: Kaepernick cannot play football… That’s what happens to no talents

U R wrong again; CK can most certainly play football.

The only issue is, NFL teams are too big of a bunch of pussies to hire CK.

That has nothing to do with CK's ability to play, you dumb f***.

He was offered an opportunity and turned it down. The fact you do not know that is a testament to your room temp IQ.

If he could play football he would be playing football in the NFL obviously he has no ability in that area. He’s a shitty football player and even the shittier person. I guess the country needs shoe salesmen too...
There are plenty of people that can play football but they are not in the NFL. They dont pay people that cant play football millions of dollars. If they did they you would be a millionaire.
laughing0301.gif
What team does Colin Kaepernick play on, does he play professional football?

you are so f***ing stupid it is hilarious

Stop talking to yourself that way! That is our job!

If he could play football he would be playing football in the NFL obviously he has no ability in that area. He’s a shitty football player and even the shittier person. I guess the country needs shoe salesmen too...
There are plenty of people that can play football but they are not in the NFL. They dont pay people that cant play football millions of dollars. If they did they you would be a millionaire.
laughing0301.gif

and now we know why you constantly dress up like John Wayne in drag; because you believe in 'make believe' :21:

laughing0301.gif

and now we know why you constantly dress up like John Wayne in drag; because you believe in 'make believe' :21:

You might be a bit humous if you worked on a common sense approach to your writing. Where is the John Wayne in drag comment coming from except your bizarre sexual fantasies?

535400455452-1.jpg

Most law enforcement officers and members of the active military are young. So apparently they are dumb.

True, and they will be buying other brands.
Yep. Nine Line for instance (owned by actual vets) is getting lots of support now. Lots switching to New Balance.

Nine Line...over priced and made in China! Great alternative

535400455452-1.jpg

Yep. Nine Line for instance (owned by actual vets) is getting lots of support now. Lots switching to New Balance.

NIKE manufactured in China and Vietnam. And?

Both can no longer play football and have to resort to selling shoes! :3:

"33,000 people a year are killed by guns in all situations. 157,000 people die a year from drug overdose. Guess which item liberals are trying to legalize and which one they're trying to ban."

liberals are trying to legalize pot because YOUR WAY is unconstitutional, anti-freedom and destroys innocent lives. MOST liberals are NOT trying to ban guns. Merely make them harder for bad guys to get them. MOST liberals are pro gun rights for pistols and rifles. So why do cons choose to lie all the time?

They are? Why?
That's who the Kneelers are targeting and NIKE takes a stand against by supporting it.

I guess I missed that.
NIKE is dumb in assuming the people they are offending are all old. Just shows you they don't understand their client base.

Based upon their long running success I would say they understand them far better than you.

Their running just got a little bit shorter. Probably quite a bit shorter.

I'd rather have Pumas. :funnyface:

Oh! They still got 'em!

Damn! They're still about the same price. :(

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AOOHURI/?tag=ff0d01-20

535400455452-1.jpg

One of them is viewed as the devil and one is seen as “all american”.

Have you seen Nike stock today? Already back above where it was the day they announced this ad campaign.

They are? Why?

I guess I missed that.

Oh! They still got 'em!

In your dreams, hell even their stock has gained all the value and then some from the “hit” they took last week.

There are not enough old pissed off guys like you to make a difference to Nike

I guess I missed that.

Oh! They still got 'em!

In your dreams, hell even their stock has gained all the value and then some from the “hit” they took last week.

Let's get back with that after 3 quarters, baby. :)

I guess I missed that.

Oh! They still got 'em!

Let's get back with that after 3 quarters, baby. :)

Nike stock is up almost 60% in the last year, again I will bet on their track record vs some pissed off old guy on the Internet.

Pissed at myself for not snatching up a bunch when it was down last week.

One of them is viewed as the devil and one is seen as “all american”.

Have you seen Nike stock today? Already back above where it was the day they announced this ad campaign.

Of course it is. All the SJW ran out and bought NIKE's. Get back to me in a few months.

Forum List

Back