What do Al Bundy and Colin Kaepernickhave in common?

Green Bay may need a new qb for the season.

Also, Married with Children is still funny after all these years.

The fact remains: Kaepernick cannot play football… That’s what happens to no talents

The fact remains: Kaepernick cannot play football… That’s what happens to no talents

U R wrong again; CK can most certainly play football.

The only issue is, NFL teams are too big of a bunch of pussies to hire CK.

That has nothing to do with CK's ability to play, you dumb f***.
If he could play football he would be playing football in the NFL obviously he has no ability in that area. He’s a shitty football player and even the shittier person. I guess the country needs shoe salesmen too...
There are plenty of people that can play football but they are not in the NFL. They dont pay people that cant play football millions of dollars. If they did they you would be a millionaire.
laughing0301.gif
What team does Colin Kaepernick play on, does he play professional football?

you are so f***ing stupid it is hilarious
colin-kaepernick-100-that-face-when-you-lose-your-job-to-blaine-gabbert-twice.jpg

[Q

Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet

No wonder the Democrats love the Muslims so much. The intolerance fits in very well with their progressive agenda. That asshole Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to bring in several hundred thousands of the bastards. No wonder she lost.

Rustic all mad he is not relevant enough to get a endorsement deal and make millions like Kap. Think about that for a moment. Kap isnt even in the NFL but his relevancy is so high Nike ignores Rustic and gives Kap millions to appear in a commercial.

Rustic all mad he is not relevant enough to get a endorsement deal and make millions like Kap. Think about that for a moment. Kap isnt even in the NFL but his relevancy is so high Nike ignores Rustic and gives Kap millions to appear in a commercial.

I heard rustic is like a shoe shine boy in the 'back entrance' of a titty bar :21: NFL (no f***ing lie)

people-who-have-abetter-chance-of-starting-next-season-nfl-17389605.png

I heard rustic is like a shoe shine boy in the 'back entrance' of a titty bar :21: NFL (no f***ing lie)
I heard Rustic hangs around Nike HQ posing on the lawn trying to get a gig. :21:

Probably why I never saw it.

It was cutting edge at the time and a bit crude. It had good ratings but I never got into it, maybe it was on at the same time I watched something else.

I heard Rustic hangs around Nike HQ posing on the lawn trying to get a gig. :21:

I think the only thing he got was a gag

19p3mb.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-9_20-12-4.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-9_20-12-4.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 19

Forum List

Back