🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do Al Bundy and Colin Kaepernickhave in common?

hqdefault.jpg
Sorry. I mean I looked him up but I have never even heard of the show.

How old are you? :uhh:
Late 40's

You ever watch Arsenio Hall?

Lol

Guess who’s not playing in the NFL? Colin Kaepernick
Guess who just made millions? Not you. :laugh:
Flash in the pan, A no talent like Colin Kaepernick is fleeting at best
Well his net worth exceeds what your ancestors, you, and your descendants put together will ever realize.
laugh.gif

Colin Kaepernick’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth
Lol
And to think the motherfucker can’t even play football, I guess the entitlement generation has its celebrity… A shoe salesman

The fact remains: Kaepernick cannot play football… That’s what happens to no talents

The fact remains: Kaepernick cannot play football… That’s what happens to no talents

U R wrong again; CK can most certainly play football.

The only issue is, NFL teams are too big of a bunch of pussies to hire CK.

That has nothing to do with CK's ability to play, you dumb f***.

Lol

Well his net worth exceeds what your ancestors, you, and your descendants put together will ever realize.
laugh.gif

Colin Kaepernick’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth
Lol
And to think the motherfucker can’t even play football, I guess the entitlement generation has its celebrity… A shoe salesman
If he couldnt play football he would have never been in the NFL getting paid millions. I have never seen a shoe salesman make millions. He doesnt sale shoes. He endorses products. You mad?
laugh.gif

If he could play football he would be playing football in the NFL obviously he has no ability in that area. He’s a shitty football player and even the shittier person. I guess the country needs shoe salesmen too...

Lol

laugh.gif

Lol
If he couldnt play football he would have never been in the NFL getting paid millions. I have never seen a shoe salesman make millions. He doesnt sale shoes. He endorses products. You mad?
laugh.gif
You mad bro?
Colin Kaepernick cannot play football that’s just the facts

If he could play football he would be playing football in the NFL obviously he has no ability in that area. He’s a shitty football player and even the shittier person. I guess the country needs shoe salesmen too...
There are plenty of people that can play football but they are not in the NFL. They dont pay people that cant play football millions of dollars. If they did they you would be a millionaire.
laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

Lol
laugh.gif
You mad bro?
Yeah you mad. With a brief career. Kap has lapped your earning potential by several centuries.
laughing0301.gif

There are plenty of people that can play football but they are not in the NFL. They dont pay people that cant play football millions of dollars. If they did they you would be a millionaire.
laughing0301.gif
What team does Colin Kaepernick play on, does he play professional football?

laugh.gif

Lol
laugh.gif
You mad bro?
Yeah you mad. With a brief career. Kap has lapped your earning potential by several centuries.
laughing0301.gif
I suspect the flash in the pan that is Colin Kaepernick most likely will be selling something like preparation H or something in the future…

You mad bro?

laughing0301.gif
What team does Colin Kaepernick play on, does he play professional football?

you are so f***ing stupid it is hilarious

Forum List

Back