What do black people want?

And how are you going about accomplishing this goal of yours?
I'm in a system of white supremacy and black people (and all non white people though I don't speak for Asians) have not figured how to get out of that system

I am subjected to that system in all areas of human activity. I'm subjected to that system economically, educationally, politically, entertainment, by the law, by the labor and there is no where I can go on this planet to escape that system.
And where is this "system of white supremacy?"
The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance
Slavery is illegal, so is workplace discrimination.
So is murder but people still do it.

And some people may discriminate against me because I'm a woman, because I'm short, because I'm cute, whatever the case may be. You can't fix every asshole.

Its pretty simple. We want whites to get the fuck out of our way and stop putting obstacles in the way. We wants whites to have more self confidence so they wont act out due to their insecurity complexes. We want whites to mind their own business instead trying to understand ours. Finally, we want whites to stop lying.

Well after reading the OP and your response, i am certain the two of you are not the people who will advance race relations.

You say this but you have no examples of it
I am proof and so are the millions of black people the world over. If you still fail to understand what this means, then it's pointless to say anything to you.
If your "group" is under suspicion, it is most often times because someone in your "group" has behaved in a manner that warrants suspicion.
Being black is to be suspicious

White people and black people could be doing the exact thing and one group is viewed as suspicious.

My boyfriend just got done doing some work on a 3.5 million dollar townhouse in Cambridge, MA, owned by a BLACK family.
What's that meant to mean ?

That's like me pointing to a white beggar and saying "Hey !! Bill Gates is rich !! Anyone can make it" or me saying to a blind person "Hey Stevie Wonder is rich !! There is no advantage in having your sight"

Does it EVER occur to you that the glorification (geared towards the young people in poor African American communities) of gang life, money, power, killing adversaries, killing cops, vilifying white people, portraying women as "bitches and hos" who need to be slapped or fucked, etc., etc. which you cannot DENY as it is clearly evident in the music and a lot of the "culture" plays a HUGE role in all of this?

I do. I listen to rap music and I actually enjoy some of it, although I can't say that I like most of the lyrics. I wonder how many young black children listen to these things and then hear their parents and other authority figures and role models in their lives say much of the same, and so they are kind of "pushed" perhaps even inadvertently into a life a crime?

I am proof and so are the millions of black people the world over. If you still fail to understand what this means, then it's pointless to say anything to you.
If your "group" is under suspicion, it is most often times because someone in your "group" has behaved in a manner that warrants suspicion.

White people and black people could be doing the exact thing and one group is viewed as suspicious.

My boyfriend just got done doing some work on a 3.5 million dollar townhouse in Cambridge, MA, owned by a BLACK family.

That's like me pointing to a white beggar and saying "Hey !! Bill Gates is rich !! Anyone can make it" or me saying to a blind person "Hey Stevie Wonder is rich !! There is no advantage in having your sight"

You are proof of what? Nothing that's what. You are just another random poster on an internet forum, bud! Lol!

I'm saying that maybe a lot of what you complain about is more about gaps between the poor and the rich rather than the color of skin?

That^^^ black guy wants white people in africa to be murdered.
There is one example, OP. :D
Where have I said that ?

I said if a man comes into your home and breaks down your door and tries to take everything you have and put you under his hell, that man can not complain at the tactics you use to get him out of your home.

And how are you going about accomplishing this goal of yours?
I'm in a system of white supremacy and black people (and all non white people though I don't speak for Asians) have not figured how to get out of that system

I am subjected to that system in all areas of human activity. I'm subjected to that system economically, educationally, politically, entertainment, by the law, by the labor and there is no where I can go on this planet to escape that system.
And where is this "system of white supremacy?"
The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance
Slavery is illegal, so is workplace discrimination.
So is murder but people still do it.

And some people may discriminate against me because I'm a woman, because I'm short, because I'm cute, whatever the case may be. You can't fix every asshole.

Some people may discriminate against me because I........er.....well..oh shit, who am I kidding, nobody would ever discriminate against me, how could they? I too fricken awesome.

Where have I said that ?

I said if a man comes into your home and breaks down your door and tries to take everything you have and put you under his hell, that man can not complain at the tactics you use to get him out of your home.

True. That works both ways too. :D

Where have I said that ?

No, thats not what you said. A racist, a murderer supporter and a liar. Trifecta!

Does it EVER occur to you that the glorification (geared towards the young people in poor African American communities) of gang life, money, power, killing adversaries, killing cops, vilifying white people, portraying women as "bitches and hos" who need to be slapped or fucked, etc., etc. which you cannot DENY as it is clearly evident in the music and a lot of the "culture" plays a HUGE role in all of this?

I do. I listen to rap music and I actually enjoy some of it, although I can't say that I like most of the lyrics. I wonder how many young black children listen to these things and then hear their parents and other authority figures and role models in their lives say much of the same, and so they are kind of "pushed" perhaps even inadvertently into a life a crime?
The vast majority of people who listen and purchase rap music are white.

It's white people who have made the thug image marketable and created a financial reason for black rappers to play up to that image.

If white people were interested in listening to rap songs about radical social transformation, community uplift, racism and black history (and yeah there are many rappers out there) then that’s the movies that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But whites aren’t are not looking to listening to songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit. Whites would rather watch movies and listen to songs about guns and drugs, and being a thug

It's white people who make that kind of rap black gang profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

P.S

How come the Sopranos never get blamed when white folks kill someone ? or the Saw movies ? Or Johnny Cash who sang about shooting a man in Reno “just to watch him die.”

Porter Wagoner, whose song “Cold Hard Facts of Life,” tells of a man who kills his wife for cheating on him or Johnny Paycheck’s “Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone to Kill,” or Spade Cooley in the 1950s: a man who didn’t just sing of violence, but also practiced what he preached, by beating his wife to death in front of their teenage daughter in 1961.

The vast majority of people who listen to rap music are white.

It's white people who have made the thug image marketable and created a financial reason for black rappers to play up to that image.

If white people were interested in listening to rap songs about radical social transformation, community uplift, racism and black history (and yeah there are many rappers out there) then that’s the movies that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But whites aren’t are not looking to listening to songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit. Whites would rather watch movies and listen to songs about guns and drugs, and being a thug

It's white people who make that kind of rap black gang profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

P.S

How come the Sopranos never get blamed when white folks kill someone ? or the Saw movies ? Or Johnny Cash who sang about shooting a man in Reno “just to watch him die.”

Porter Wagoner, whose song “Cold Hard Facts of Life,” tells of a man who kills his wife for cheating on him or Johnny Paycheck’s “Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone to Kill,” or Spade Cooley in the 1950s: a man who didn’t just sing of violence, but also practiced what he preached, by beating his wife to death in front of their teenage daughter in 1961.

Oh really? The companies that produce rap recordings are owned by black people. Death Row Records. It was started by Dr. Dre and Suge Knight! There are others too! And you are full of shit on top of that. I see black kids riding by in their cars every day with the rap music blasting!

Thanks for revealing your dishonesty. Now what is your agenda? Race baiting?

The vast majority of people who listen to rap music are white.

P.S

Oh really? The companies that produce rap recordings are owned by black people. Death Row Records. It was started by Dr. Dre and Suge Knight! There are others too! And you are full of shit on top of that. I see black kids riding by in their cars every day with the rap music blasting!

This guy is an absolute troll...you are debating with a wall.
just sayin

The vast majority of people who listen and purchase rap music are white.

P.S

Yeah, Jay Z. Lol. :lol: That's all I have to say about your claims.

Jay-Z
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JAY-Z

JAY-Z at the Shawn Carter Foundation Carnival, 2011
Born Shawn Corey Carter
December 4, 1969 (age 48)
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Occupation
  • Rapper
  • businessman
Years active 1986–present
Net worth $810 million (May 2017)[1]
Spouse(s) Beyoncé Knowles (m. 2008)
Children 3
Website lifeandtimes.com
Musical career
Genres
Hip hop
Instruments Vocals
Labels
Associated acts
Shawn Corey Carter (born December 4, 1969),[2][3] known professionally as JAY-Z,[4][a] is an American rapper and businessman. He is one of the best-selling musicians of all time, having sold more than 100 million records, while receiving 21 Grammy Awards for his music.[8][9][10] MTV ranked him the "Greatest MC of all time" in 2006.[11] Rolling Stone ranked three of his albums—Reasonable Doubt(1996), The Blueprint (2001), and The Black Album (2003)—among The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.[12][13][14] In 2017, Forbesestimated his net worth at $810 million, making him the second-richest hip hop artist in the U.S.[1]

As an artist, Jay-Z holds the record for most number one albums by a solo artist on the US Billboard 200 with 14.[15][16] He has also had four number ones on the Billboard Hot 100, one ("Empire State of Mind") as lead artist. In 2009, he was ranked the tenth-most successful artist of the 2000s by Billboard as well as the fifth top solo male artist and fourth top rapper behind Eminem, Nelly, and 50 Cent.[17] He was also ranked the 88th-greatest artist of all time by Rolling Stone.[18]

Jay-Z owns the New York 40/40 Club sports bar, and is the co-creator of the clothing line Rocawear.[19] He is the former president of Def Jam Recordings, co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records, and the founder of the entertainment company Roc Nation. He also founded the sports agency Roc Nation Sports and is a certified NBA and MLB sports agent.[20]

Jay-Z married singer Beyoncé in 2008.[21] As a couple, they have an estimated combined net worth of $1.16 billion.[22]

Death Row Records isn't even active anymore and Suge Knight (Co-Founder of death row records) could be sent to Shawshank in January

Black people don't 100% own anything in hip-hop and whatever company you can name is a subsidary to the majors (Universal, Sony, Warner, Emi)

You can't make it in music without going through them

You name the "black company" Jay Z's Roca-Felle records. Lil Wayne's "young money" They're all the bitch of the majors.

And if you try to work outside the majors, they'll kill you.

It goes back to Sam Cooke in the 60s.

He owned his own masters and threatened the white music industries control of black music. So like Michael Jackson he was murdered because both were trying to build a black music publishing house that would draw all the major black artists to them, .

Sam Cooke – Tupac Shakur – Notorious BIG and Michael Jackson and any other black person who tries to separate themselves from the majors has to be exterminated.

The only person who escaped this control is Prince.

Why do you think Prince was banned from the music industry, banned from radio play and video play ?

That’s why you didn't see him that for the past 15 years. He sold his music online and that's why he was killed. And who do you think own's Prince catalogue ? Not black people.

No hip-hop artist you can name owns distribution. If white people decided they were not going to distribute any hip hop artists you can name. You’d never hear from them again. And before you think that’s impossible, Prince was much bigger artist than Puffy, Drake, Jay Z or 50 cent but they silenced him.

The fk you talking about ? Death Row records is not even around anymore and the system of white supremacy killed Tupac

Death Row Records isn't even active anymore and Suge Knight (Co-Founder of death row records) could be sent to Shawshank in January

Black people don't 100% own anything in hip-hop and whatever company you can name is a subsidary to the majors (Universal, Sony, Warner, Emi)

You name the "black company" Jay Z's Roca-Felle records. Lil Wayne's "young money" They're all the bitch of the majors.

He owned his own masters and threatened the white music industries control of black music. So like Michael Jackson he was murdered because both were trying to build a black music publishing house that would draw all the major black artists to them, .

Sam Cooke – Tupac Shakur – Notorious BIG and Michael Jackson and any other black person who tries to separate themselves from the majors has to be exterminated.

Why do you think Prince was banned from the music industry, banned from radio play and video play ?

That’s why you didn't see him that for the past 15 years. He sold his music online and that's why he was killed. And who do you think own's Prince catalogue ? Not black people.

No hip-hop artist you can name owns distribution. If white people decided they were not going to distribute any hip hop artists you can name. You’d never hear from them again. And before you think that’s impossible, Prince was much bigger artist than Puffy, Drake, Jay Z or 50 cent but they silenced him.

The fk you talking about ? Death Row records is not even around anymore and the system of white supremacy killed Tupac

YOU said that they were controlled by white people, when white people had nothing to do with the commercialization of rap music. You are either ignorant or lying.

Oh, now after reading your post and your silly conspiracy theory more carefully, I can see that you are clearly insane.

222aqw.jpg

Forum List

Back