What do black people want?

Interesting question, isn't it?

It's sort of like the question, what do women want, and you can never come up with an answer other than everything. Women want everything, and then more.

Have black people ever thought about the following
-do you want the police to leave you alone? but then your gangs will just kill each other anyway
-do you want segregation? but then why do you insist white people must include you
-do you want to be in charge? see how hard you have to work, and how much endless shit ends up in your to do list
-do you want more money? what, food stamps, welfare, healthcare, affirmative action, jobs programs, untold millions for black athletes and entertainers, that's still not enough?
-do you want to go back to africa? fine, nobody is stopping you

I've never seen a black person who is actually able to answer the question in a meaningful way. Black Americans live in the most powerful country on the planet. Many of them are orders of magnitude better off than their cousins in africa. But it's never good enough, is it.

Just like women. Nothing is ever good enough for black people.

Who cares? Do black people care about what I want? They are just like anyone else. They need to make their own way through life. The ones who join gangs or riot and loot/steal, they need to learn that temper tantrums are not going to work either.

Whites are where they are because of legislation. Stop fooling yourselves like the government never gave you anything. We made our way through life without policies intended to deny you whites of anything.. When will whites do that?

So let me break you off something. There are approximately 236,000 blacks in gangs. There are 46 million blacks who live in this country. Do the math. That's just a little more than 1/2 of one percent of all backs. There s no gang problem in the black community. .Do you understand?

Why what has the government given to me? Why don't you tell me? The inner city gang related crime statistics tell a completely different story than you do. I think I will go with them instead of some obvious nut on the internets. :D Lol!

Are yo a white female? And you go back and study all the laws and policies that have bee enacted so you can understand what you are being told. I got my stats from he DOJ. You talk about inner city crime, but there is suburban crime and it's higher. Inner city crime stats will show you that in the end less than 1 one hundreth of one percent of all blacks are affected by inner city crime. I've studied this. I got a masters in doing so. You are just a dumb racist talking stupid misinformed bullshit,

Well, you are an amusing ignorant racist anyways. :D

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

The FBI released its official crime tally for 2016 on Monday, and the data flies in the face of the rhetoric that professional athletes rehearsed in revived Black Lives Matter protests over the weekend.

Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population.

The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015.

Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.

Among all homicide suspects whose race was known, white killers of blacks numbered only 243.

Violent crime has now risen by a significant amount for two consecutive years. The total number of violent crimes rose 4.1 percent in 2016, and estimated homicides rose 8.6 percent.

In 2015, violent crime rose by nearly 4 percent and estimated homicides by nearly 11 percent. The last time violence rose two years in a row was 2005-06.

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect. Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 a.m., many officers are instead just driving by.

Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January 2017. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police — including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes.

The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

Interesting question, isn't it?

It's sort of like the question, what do women want, and you can never come up with an answer other than everything. Women want everything, and then more.

Have black people ever thought about the following
-do you want the police to leave you alone? but then your gangs will just kill each other anyway
-do you want segregation? but then why do you insist white people must include you
-do you want to be in charge? see how hard you have to work, and how much endless shit ends up in your to do list
-do you want more money? what, food stamps, welfare, healthcare, affirmative action, jobs programs, untold millions for black athletes and entertainers, that's still not enough?
-do you want to go back to africa? fine, nobody is stopping you

I've never seen a black person who is actually able to answer the question in a meaningful way. Black Americans live in the most powerful country on the planet. Many of them are orders of magnitude better off than their cousins in africa. But it's never good enough, is it.

Just like women. Nothing is ever good enough for black people.

Who cares? Do black people care about what I want? They are just like anyone else. They need to make their own way through life. The ones who join gangs or riot and loot/steal, they need to learn that temper tantrums are not going to work either.

Whites are where they are because of legislation. Stop fooling yourselves like the government never gave you anything. We made our way through life without policies intended to deny you whites of anything.. When will whites do that?

So let me break you off something. There are approximately 236,000 blacks in gangs. There are 46 million blacks who live in this country. Do the math. That's just a little more than 1/2 of one percent of all backs. There s no gang problem in the black community. .Do you understand?

Why what has the government given to me? Why don't you tell me? The inner city gang related crime statistics tell a completely different story than you do. I think I will go with them instead of some obvious nut on the internets. :D Lol!

Are yo a white female? And you go back and study all the laws and policies that have bee enacted so you can understand what you are being told. I got my stats from he DOJ. You talk about inner city crime, but there is suburban crime and it's higher. Inner city crime stats will show you that in the end less than 1 one hundreth of one percent of all blacks are affected by inner city crime. I've studied this. I got a masters in doing so. You are just a dumb racist talking stupid misinformed bullshit,

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

The FBI released its official crime tally for 2016 on Monday, and the data flies in the face of the rhetoric that professional athletes rehearsed in revived Black Lives Matter protests over the weekend.

Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population.

The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015.

Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.

Among all homicide suspects whose race was known, white killers of blacks numbered only 243.

Violent crime has now risen by a significant amount for two consecutive years. The total number of violent crimes rose 4.1 percent in 2016, and estimated homicides rose 8.6 percent.

In 2015, violent crime rose by nearly 4 percent and estimated homicides by nearly 11 percent. The last time violence rose two years in a row was 2005-06.

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect. Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 a.m., many officers are instead just driving by.

Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January 2017. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police — including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes.

The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

You must do a much better job than trying to use an article from Heather McDonald. The Annual FBI UCR shows that very year whites commit almost triple the crimes of backs. So I am not gong to waste my time arguing with an ignorant racist on this matter.

So you are sad that Hollywood doesn't concentrate more on black criminals? Man, you people are nuts. I'm not just saying that to be mean. You have some really serious issues that you need to work through.
You said that not me.

Fact is white people always making movie about white serial killers (John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahlmer) or white robbers like The Wolf Of Wall Street. about Jordan Belfort. Or the new movie about John Gotti. Or fictional white characters running around killing everyone. White people are always making movies about death and destruction and killing and war. I'd be here all day if I had to list them.

White people celebrate white criminals. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson.

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

After the dust has settled over Charles Manson....in 5 or 10 years time, white people make a movie about him too

There have already been movies about crazy Charles Manson. So what? People (all people) like movies about death and destruction and the morbid. That is just a part of HUMAN nature.

You've goo do a much netter job than trying to use an article from Heather McDonald. The Annual FBI UCR shows that very year whites commit almost triple the crimes of backs. So I am not gong to waste my time arguing with an ignorant racist on this matter.

The statistics quoted above are from the FBI. Lol.

Oh woe, strangers on the internet. Woe is me, life is so unfair. Feel sorry for me. Insult yourself. :dunno:

I'm sorry your life is so miserable. .

Hey bud, I'm not the one starting threads on a daily basis about how miserable I am. That would be you. :D Lol!

You haven't seen me start one thread about how miserable my life is.

Sure I do. You start them daily, about how oppressed you are, about how difficult white people make your life, how all of your personal failures are due to white people and racism. Maybe you are just joking.

Well, I am a poor person who is not an immigrant. The government hasn't ever done anything to help me out. I work full time and live my life like anyone else. No special favors, no special arrangements.
This is a woman who is in full time work and she still complaining that the system has never helped her.
In fact, if I wanted to bitch, women have been FAR MORE oppressed (and still are) than you have ever been.
And who is doing the oppressing of white women ? I'll give you a clue. It's not black men. It's white men who have shit on white women for centuries and still do.

Susan B Anthony was one the biggest feminist of the last 100 years, fought women rights, all of that, but she was still 100% team white supremacy

C4t9npdVMAEnxX-.jpg

So you can get the fk out my face with that sh*t.

Some videos of my Polish people beating up your Black buddies.

You are a Liberal who probably supports these poor little victim Blacks getting owned by the big bad Poles.

I could download scores of black men stomping white men out. But I'm not gonna do that.

Black men (In general) don't have prove our masculinity.

The history of boxing shows that white men are pretty pathetic at unarmed 1 on 1 combat. Even MMA which was created by whites, the best MMA fighter is a black man (Jon Jones)

That white guy Fedor Emelianenko is good.

new-york-ny-usa-24th-june-2017-heavyweight-fedor-emelianenko-enters-JEGJ0A.jpg

He is really good actually. I can give a white man credit if they deserve it. His chin is crazy. He stands up to shots that would put an elephant to sleep. But he rushes in on submission attempts a bit too much though

But pound 4 pound Jon Jones is better. His reach is long than most and better grappling skills than Fedor but they are different weight so the the fight can't happen.

Fedor goes against the grain I suppose because to be fair. White people are intimidated and scared of black men and normally that translates in the ring. But Fedor goes in shows no fear of black men

Let's take the Mayweather - McGregor fight

Good thing life did not depict art

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

Because in reality it was this

This fight showed that MMA power is very overrated and MMA chins are very weak. Even if they would have let Connor use his 4oz mma gloves, he still couldn't hurt Floyd.

Floyd did something Conor hadn't seen before : stalked him down, stalked him, stalked him, stalked him.

He didn't let Conor get the separation he wanted for his longer punches and counter punches, made him miss, and basically didn't have to throw for 3 rounds.

Despite being smaller, older, two years away and carrying those brittle hands, literally EVERY punch Mayweather landed snapped head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet.

Conor has never heard the ref in a fight say

“Round 7”
“Round 8”
“Round 9”
“Round 10”

So Floyd simply took the Irish bitch into deep waters and drowned him

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

That's why people hate Floyd Mayweather hate because he's a black man who’s unbroken. People hate to see a black man who is confident.

When I was growing up the worse insult you could have was losing to white man. You'd fight to the death to not let that happen.

Also the boxing ring is one the few places that white people don't have the system of racism to help them. In
I could download scores of black men stomping white men out. But I'm not gonna do that.

Black men (In general) don't have prove our masculinity.

The history of boxing shows that white men are pretty pathetic at unarmed 1 on 1 combat. Even MMA which was created by whites, the best MMA fighter is a black man (Jon Jones)

That white guy Fedor Emelianenko is good.

new-york-ny-usa-24th-june-2017-heavyweight-fedor-emelianenko-enters-JEGJ0A.jpg

He is really good actually. I can give a white man credit if they deserve it. His chin is crazy. He stands up to shots that would put an elephant to sleep. But he rushes in on submission attempts a bit too much though

But pound 4 pound Jon Jones is better. His reach is long than most and better grappling skills than Fedor but they are different weight so the the fight can't happen.

Fedor goes against the grain I suppose because to be fair. White people are intimidated and scared of black men and normally that translates in the ring. But Fedor goes in shows no fear of black men

Let's take the Mayweather - McGregor fight

Good thing life did not depict art

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

Because in reality it was this

This fight showed that MMA power is very overrated and MMA chins are very weak. Even if they would have let Connor use his 4oz mma gloves, he still couldn't hurt Floyd.

Floyd did something Conor hadn't seen before : stalked him down, stalked him, stalked him, stalked him.

He didn't let Conor get the separation he wanted for his longer punches and counter punches, made him miss, and basically didn't have to throw for 3 rounds.

Despite being smaller, older, two years away and carrying those brittle hands, literally EVERY punch Mayweather landed snapped head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet.

Conor has never heard the ref in a fight say

“Round 7”
“Round 8”
“Round 9”
“Round 10”

So Floyd simply took the Irish bitch into deep waters and drowned him

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

That's why people hate Floyd Mayweather hate because he's a black man who’s unbroken. People hate to see a black man who is confident.

When I was growing up the worse insult you could have was losing to white man. You'd fight to the death to not let that happen.

Also the boxing ring is one the few places that white people don't have the system of racism to help them. In all areas of life. If a white man wants a job, house or car or good school, as long as they play by the rules they are given these things on a plate.

Where as black people are well aware that system is against us. So that kinds steels an inner toughness within black people. Some one once said "It's not really a sport with black people" that's why when blk people come into sports, when it's an even playing field.

We dominate.

Not so much because that natural athletic ability stuff. More that the system of racism makes black men and women know they have to try harder.

The sesrch for the 'Great White Hope" began in 1908. The day after Jack Johnson became the first black heavyweight champion. In an era when domination in the boxing ring was synonymous with overall superiority, and the most coveted prize in sports was the heavyweight boxing title, it's no wonder thst there were race riots all over the country started by demoralized white males when Johnson publicly thrashed their hero in a fair contest.

The ultimate insult was when supposedly invincible James Jeffries came out of retirement and was humiliated in a one sided match against Johnson. The search continues to this day.

Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson | PBS

Well, I am a poor person who is not an immigrant. The government hasn't ever done anything to help me out. I work full time and live my life like anyone else. No special favors, no special arrangements.
This is a woman who is in full time work and she still complaining that the system has never helped her.
In fact, if I wanted to bitch, women have been FAR MORE oppressed (and still are) than you have ever been.
And who is doing the oppressing of white women ? I'll give you a clue. It's not black men. It's white men who have shit on white women for centuries and still do.

Susan B Anthony was one the biggest feminist of the last 100 years, fought women rights, all of that, but she was still 100% team white supremacy

C4t9npdVMAEnxX-.jpg

Well, the problem here is that I don't EXPECT or DEMAND that anyone help me. I know my life is what I make it and if I don't do it, nobody else will. If you want to spend your time on a message board bitching to people who don't know you and don't care, then go for it! Who cares? Nobody cares.

C4t9npdVMAEnxX-.jpg

You can do the same thing that I did. Take out student loans, put yourself through college, and then go get a job and pay your bills. There is no trick!

Oh man, I've noticed that many people from India are much more wealthy than I am, and they get ALL the IT jobs! Maybe I should start threads on how the government is racist to me and helps people from India get ahead in life. Not fair! :ack-1:

Michael Jackson for one. And how about all the blacks who pass?
White people base their idea of who they are on something they lack. In this case it is melanin.

So that means anyone who has that something they lack – melanin – is a threat. Those who have more of it are more of a threat (Black people)

This is why Whites:
  • Have hang-up about Black men’s penises.
  • Have such an overblown fear of Black men and, to a lesser degree, of Jews and Muslims. This can be seen in various posts by the likes of harmonica, bgrouse, Meathead, Mudda, SobieskiSavedEurope
  • Love guns. Subconsciously they see the gun as an equalizer against the Black penis. What do guns look like?
  • Department_Page-Department_-_Guns-1224.4.jpg

• Have to put so many roadblocks in the way of Blacks.
  • Have to put down Blacks to feel good about themselves.
  • Look down on darker-skinned people and yet lie in the sun to get darker!
Deep down Whites envy Blacks.

I know full well that no reason is going to work and is not going to affect your racism. So long as you see yourself as White.

All races are envious of Black’s generally larger size and greater athleticism. But the races are not envious of the Black population generally lower intelligence, lack of morals and discipline and propensity for corruption, violence and crime.

I will admit I am definitely envious of the size of the black man’s penis.[emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I am not envious of their their women, which are generally ugly and fat. As for their penises, I wouldn't know, I don't do the downlow like their males do, so don't ever see black dicks.

C4t9npdVMAEnxX-.jpg

No shit. Black men treat all women like princesses! :D Lol!

You crazy internet folks are just TOO MUCH crazy for me!

White people base their idea of who they are on something they lack. In this case it is melanin.

So that means anyone who has that something they lack – melanin – is a threat. Those who have more of it are more of a threat (Black people)

This is why Whites:
  • Have such an overblown fear of Black men and, to a lesser degree, of Jews and Muslims. This can be seen in various posts by the likes of harmonica, bgrouse, Meathead, Mudda, SobieskiSavedEurope
  • Love guns. Subconsciously they see the gun as an equalizer against the Black penis. What do guns look like?

I know full well that no reason is going to work and is not going to affect your racism. So long as you see yourself as White.

All races are envious of Black’s generally larger size and greater athleticism. But the races are not envious of the Black population generally lower intelligence, lack of morals and discipline and propensity for corruption, violence and crime.

I will admit I am definitely envious of the size of the black man’s penis.[emoji37]

I don't carry a tape measure and try to measure men's penises... especially erect ones. What I can tell you is that science has refuted the myths. Take this quote from the Dr. Oz show:

"First, length. Scientific studies of the size of erect penises – and there are a surprising number of them – consistently show that the average erection is a little more than 5 inches long. Like any aspect of anatomy, though, people vary. On the small side of things, a guy is considered normal if his erect penis is at least 3 inches long. On the long end of things, 2 research efforts found that the longest erect penises in their study populations were about 8 inches long. Longer penises certainly exist, however. In his book Penis Size and Enlargement: Facts, Fallacies, and Proven Methods, Garry Griffin provides the following estimates:

• Only 15% of men have a penis longer than 7 inches when erect.
  • Only 3% of men are bigger than 8 inches when erect.
  • Only one man in 10,000 has a 10-inch erection.
It’s also true that penises that are relatively short when flaccid, tend to enlarge proportionately more during erection than larger penises. In other words, you can’t tell from the size of a limp penis how it’ll look when erect.

Does race have any effect on penis size? Nope. Several studies, starting with those reported in Alfred Kinsey’s classic 1948 work Sexual Behavior in the Human Male have found no differences, on average, in penis length between whites, blacks, and Asians
."

Does Size Matter?

I was going to quote you from a Masters and Johnson study, but that summed it up better. They are certainly no more athletic than whites, but that's a different topic.

Finally, when you mention the black peoples "lower intelligence, lack of morals and discipline and propensity for corruption," violence and crime, I think it is more of an issue that they cannot assimilate into our culture because the differences go more than skin deep.

In terms of incidents, for instance, black people commit more crimes: more rapes, more burglaries, more assaults, etc. OTOH, whites and those of Arabic descent are more likely to do things like a mass shooting. Most of the time, when whites engage in acts like a mass shooting (Dylan Roof being a prime example), they are driven by political ideology. In lesser horrific crimes, whites will kill family and co-workers over spats wherein they feel they were wronged.

With blacks, they tend to do things out of an inability to assimilate into a white culture. So, their crimes tend to be black on black - one on one and crimes related to shooting some poor sap working in a convenience store - and then taking the guy's life for less than $200 in many instances.

At the end of the day, I think that the differences are more than just skin deep though race may be a good indicator of some biological differences yet to be fully understood.

Black people do not commit more crimes than whites.

Are you trying to play statistical prestidigitation? So as to not get too technical, I'm going to start with Wikipedia:

"The incarceration rate of blacks (African Americans) is more than three times higher than their representation in the general population."

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Let's be both honest and accurate here. That term in the sentence "higher than their representation" is trying to tell you something. Let me continue on in that article:

"According to the BJS, the black incarceration rate in state and federal prisons declined to 3,161 per 100,000 and the white incarceration rate slightly increased to 487 per 100,000.[28] In 2009, Native Americans and Alaskan Natives were jailed, paroled, or on probation at 932 per 100,000..."

I'd say that if blacks were committing 3,161 crimes per 100,000 of their race compared to 487 per 100,000 for whites that black people commit more crimes. Extrapolate what you will, however.

You've goo do a much netter job than trying to use an article from Heather McDonald. The Annual FBI UCR shows that very year whites commit almost triple the crimes of backs. So I am not gong to waste my time arguing with an ignorant racist on this matter.

Like I said, the Annual FBI UCR shows that every years since at least 1994 when I stated studying the numvers whits have committed no less than 2.5 rimes the number of crimes as blacks. That's 24 years. .

The FBI says this also:
Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

White on white crime is increasing and you ae here singing the age old racist melody about black on black homicide. Heathetr McDonald won't tell you this. .

I told you I have studied this. Know your limitations.

Like I said, the Annual FBI UCR shows that every years since at least 1994 when I stated studying the numvers whits have committed no less than 2.5 rimes the number of crimes as blacks. That's 24 years. .

The FBI says this also:
Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

White on white crime is increasing and you ae here singing the age old racist melody about black on black homicide. Heathetr McDonald won't tell you this. .

Yes, so black people are only 13% of the population and yet their murder rates are the same as whites. Are you starting to understand the concepts of percentages yet? :D Probably not.

This is why Whites:

I don't carry a tape measure and try to measure men's penises... especially erect ones. What I can tell you is that science has refuted the myths. Take this quote from the Dr. Oz show:

"First, length. Scientific studies of the size of erect penises – and there are a surprising number of them – consistently show that the average erection is a little more than 5 inches long. Like any aspect of anatomy, though, people vary. On the small side of things, a guy is considered normal if his erect penis is at least 3 inches long. On the long end of things, 2 research efforts found that the longest erect penises in their study populations were about 8 inches long. Longer penises certainly exist, however. In his book Penis Size and Enlargement: Facts, Fallacies, and Proven Methods, Garry Griffin provides the following estimates:

• Only 15% of men have a penis longer than 7 inches when erect.
  • Only 3% of men are bigger than 8 inches when erect.
  • Only one man in 10,000 has a 10-inch erection.
It’s also true that penises that are relatively short when flaccid, tend to enlarge proportionately more during erection than larger penises. In other words, you can’t tell from the size of a limp penis how it’ll look when erect.

Does race have any effect on penis size? Nope. Several studies, starting with those reported in Alfred Kinsey’s classic 1948 work Sexual Behavior in the Human Male have found no differences, on average, in penis length between whites, blacks, and Asians
."

Does Size Matter?

I was going to quote you from a Masters and Johnson study, but that summed it up better. They are certainly no more athletic than whites, but that's a different topic.

Finally, when you mention the black peoples "lower intelligence, lack of morals and discipline and propensity for corruption," violence and crime, I think it is more of an issue that they cannot assimilate into our culture because the differences go more than skin deep.

In terms of incidents, for instance, black people commit more crimes: more rapes, more burglaries, more assaults, etc. OTOH, whites and those of Arabic descent are more likely to do things like a mass shooting. Most of the time, when whites engage in acts like a mass shooting (Dylan Roof being a prime example), they are driven by political ideology. In lesser horrific crimes, whites will kill family and co-workers over spats wherein they feel they were wronged.

With blacks, they tend to do things out of an inability to assimilate into a white culture. So, their crimes tend to be black on black - one on one and crimes related to shooting some poor sap working in a convenience store - and then taking the guy's life for less than $200 in many instances.

At the end of the day, I think that the differences are more than just skin deep though race may be a good indicator of some biological differences yet to be fully understood.

Black people do not commit more crimes than whites.

Are you trying to play statistical prestidigitation? So as to not get too technical, I'm going to start with Wikipedia:

"The incarceration rate of blacks (African Americans) is more than three times higher than their representation in the general population."

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Let's be both honest and accurate here. That term in the sentence "higher than their representation" is trying to tell you something. Let me continue on in that article:

"According to the BJS, the black incarceration rate in state and federal prisons declined to 3,161 per 100,000 and the white incarceration rate slightly increased to 487 per 100,000.[28] In 2009, Native Americans and Alaskan Natives were jailed, paroled, or on probation at 932 per 100,000..."

I'd say that if blacks were committing 3,161 crimes per 100,000 of their race compared to 487 per 100,000 for whites that black people commit more crimes. Extrapolate what you will, however.

Yeah let's be honest and accurate here. Because you have to be convicted to go to prison. In 2016 whites were arrested at 2.5 times the bumber of blacks. And that includes violent crimes. Si then just put down your argument because it's bogus.

The FBI says this also:

Yes, so black people are only 13% of the population and yet their murder rates are the same as whites. Are you starting to understand the concepts of percentages yet? :D Probably not.

I .understand percentages far better than you.. I also understand totals. Whites commit more crimes.

The FBI says this also:

I .understand percentages far better than you.. I also understand totals. Whites commit more crimes.

Whites commit crimes, yes. BUT because there are way less black people, and they have the same crime rate as whites, that means that crime rate in the black community is WAY out of proportion to any other race. That is because of your victim mentality and thinking that the world "owes" you something. At least that is one of my theories. I mean, there was definitely a time in the past where you could have claimed that it was racism as an excuse for your failures, but not anymore. I don't have any more opportunities in this life than you do.

Forum List

Back