🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Yah you've been spewing that crap forever too, now the chicken are coming home to roost as the true Trump\GOP agenda takes shape. Don worry we'll bury the Attempted Coup by you Russian Right Wingers.

It's fact BlindFool, you supported the USSR in the 80's, part of Ortega's 5th column.

Now you Communists are emboldened once again.

We will defeat you traitors again, just as we did last time.

Most here don't grasp that Brian, you, and I go back 40 years.

I always thought you would grow up, but you've merely grown old.

Yah. You guys support right wing dictators then and you support them now. The curtain has been drawn back with the election of "Benedict Donald". We support democratically elected governments not waging subversive wars against them because they ousted your dictator in Managua.

I never thought you'd change.

The Sandinistas didn't attain power democratically, moron. They waged a Cuban supported revolution against Batista, who was far preferable to their Stalinist dictatorship.

The American Revolutionaries didn't obtain power democratically either . They waged a French supported revolution against the UK. They developed a new constitution, following the principles and practices of representative democracy. The first elections under the new constitution were held in 1984. They lost in 1990 and there was a non-violent transfer of power.

The Sandanistas are Stalinists, moron. Equating them to the Founding Fathers only shows what a totalitarian douchebag you are. They don't believe in democracy. They had to be dragged kicking and screaming to hold an election, and they tried to fix it. They ran a Gulag when they were in power.

Could the FBI find evidence without THAT FISC order? Sure- if they have the ability to get a FISC on anyone- they could have requested one for each of Trump's campaign inner circle.

No. Actually they couldn't do that. The topic was "collusion with the Russians" and Page was their best bet on that play. Except that his contribution to the Trump Campaign was very near zero. Never attended a committee meeting. Never talked to the upper reaches of the Campaign staff.

No way the FISC would approve a request based on Russian collusion for just ANY member of the team..

Page lived in Russia while he opened Merrill Lynch over there. Is a Russian expert on their energy reserves and had COOPERATED with the FBI many times in the past. They USED him as an "unwitting" informant in their zest to get dirt on the Republican campaign staff.
Bullshit.

Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign. There are 100 other people they could have spied on if their goal was to spy on Trump. His doorman would have yielded more information than Page.
They needed an excuse to get the FISA warrant approved. Page went to Russia. That was their excuse.
Bullshit. Page had virtually no connection to the Trump campaign.

How does that change the fact that they needed an excuse to spy on someone in the Trump campaign?
You really should stop lying. They didn't spy on anyone in the Trump campaign.

I just told you all that... WHY was that new Big Brother Patriotic Act spy system developed?
If that’s your idea of Obama spying on Trump then Trump is now spying on Obama because the Patriot Act is still in place.

That has to be the dumbest excuse for logic posted in this thread. The fact that the patriot act exists isn't proof the Trump is spying on Obama.
You're right, that is the dumbest excuse for logic posted in this thread.

The funniest part? You're too stupid to know where I got that logic from.
That logic is from your own head, dumbfuck.
LOL

No, it's not.

See that? I knew you were too stupid to know where I got it from.

I got it from the idiots on the right citing the NSA scooping up every phone call under the Patriot Act. If that's what Obama did, then so does Trump.

It certainly is from your own head. No rightwinger has made such an argument.

No. Actually they couldn't do that. The topic was "collusion with the Russians" and Page was their best bet on that play. Except that his contribution to the Trump Campaign was very near zero. Never attended a committee meeting. Never talked to the upper reaches of the Campaign staff.

No way the FISC would approve a request based on Russian collusion for just ANY member of the team..

Page lived in Russia while he opened Merrill Lynch over there. Is a Russian expert on their energy reserves and had COOPERATED with the FBI many times in the past. They USED him as an "unwitting" informant in their zest to get dirt on the Republican campaign staff.
Bullshit.

Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign. There are 100 other people they could have spied on if their goal was to spy on Trump. His doorman would have yielded more information than Page.
They needed an excuse to get the FISA warrant approved. Page went to Russia. That was their excuse.

How does that change the fact that they needed an excuse to spy on someone in the Trump campaign?
Saying that 10,000 times won't make it true.

Bullshit.

Now Li'l Kim, you're lying through your fucking teeth again, you know what I told you about that.....

Could the FBI find evidence without THAT FISC order? Sure- if they have the ability to get a FISC on anyone- they could have requested one for each of Trump's campaign inner circle.

Bullshit.

It's like I'm saying 'A' therefor 'B,' and you're saying "there's nothing lovelier than a tree."

Bullshit.

Page left the campaign in September, 2016.

The warrant to spy on him was issued in October, 2016.

Just how big of a fucking moron are you to not know that after all this time?

Bullshit.

Now Li'l Kim, you're lying through your fucking teeth again, you know what I told you about that.....
Why would I care what you tell me? You're beyond Dale Smith crazy.

Page left the campaign in September, 2016 and was spied on starting in October, 2016.

Even in your asylum, October, 2016 came after September, 2016.

Bullshit.

It's like I'm saying 'A' therefor 'B,' and you're saying "there's nothing lovelier than a tree."
LOL

Yeah, it's just like that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not all that information is USEFUL to spying is it? You can prioritize the chunks that help the most.

Mind if I say BINGO.

It means they don't keep everything, there is just too much. So phone calls that aren't on the watch list, and that are between two domestic american sources, are NOT kept more than a few days. So Trumps claims he was "wiretaped" would only hold for two or three days. After that it's erased, and no FISC warrant could access the non-existent data.

C'mon --- the bulk of the bandwidth is movie/music downloads and Youtube and streaming radio and TV. You only need to prioritize about 1% of that and strong arm YouTube, Twitter, Facebook for their backups if something big is happening.

Don't be concerned with sour grapes liberals. We won and continue to win, that's all that matters.

its not going to be long at all until you get that "we won" bullshit shoved down your throat and out your butt.

You libs got your ass beat and are in no position to be talking trash. You had every advantage and we still gave you a beating, then you ran home to your mommas crying.

Hillary Clinton just can’t over it either, she has turned the world into her therapeutic couch. It’s becoming hard to tell if she’s upset at women, men, the electoral college, the media, Bernie Sanders, Comey ... or the fact she has this platform because no one came for her book signing. She is really quite the embarrassment for the left. In fact, even Sarah Palin accepted her party’s loss alongside McCain’s run for the White House a lot better. Like Obama said, “if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose you start blaming somebody else, then you don't have what it takes to be in this job.” To know Palin didn’t whine at all, has to hurt that another woman had handled it better than a Clinton.

It has already been pointed out to you numerous times that the NSA has a recording of every phone call he made for years stored in their database in Utah, and once they have a warrant they have authority to search through that database for his phone calls. They can also search through the phone calls of anyone he spoke with.

know a bit about massive data base archiving and collection. T
I sure hope it's more than you know about climate science! :dance:

I'm the Forest Gump of everything scientific or technical. You'll eventually understand. :113:
Try to remember...Forrest went far, because he kept his mouth shut...

you planning on reporting me to my Security officer for dumping national secrets or sumthin"... :113:
Heck no! Watching you guys parade about your delusions is comic relief . When is the big day in court, guys? Haha....just kidding...

I figure the IG reports come out between now and the primaries. And Sessions is grooming that 2nd special counsel as a prosecutor inside DOJ once the fit hits the shan. Then the fun part suddenly turns tales and your team puts the Defense on the field. Yeah --- something like that.

But I'm more patient and less twitchy than your average Trump resister. I"m not even part of that war.

In the meantime, you ought to ponder what havoc TRUMP can bring by borrowing Big Brother before the 2020 election cycle begins. OR --- if he decides that Podesta's ties to Russians which are FAR MORE interesting should be looked into.. I'm sure your team will be bitching to high heaven when this power is used against you.

Page had virtually no connection to the Trump Campaign.

If he "virtually no connection to the Trump Campaign" (which IS mostly true) why did HIS name come up as the "mark" to monitor to get to Trump colluding with the Russians? Nice that you KNOW he wasn't connected to the campaign anyways. But you could have stopped CNN from about 100 hours of airtime claiming he was the KEY to dethroning Trump.. :laughing0301:

Bullshit.

Go tell McCabe and Comey to put in the doorman FISA request. Oh WAIT!!! They're fired. Good thing you don't work for the FBI or Intelligence.

It has already been pointed out to you numerous times that the NSA has a recording of every phone call he made for years stored in their database in Utah, and once they have a warrant they have authority to search through that database for his phone calls. They can also search through the phone calls of anyone he spoke with.
Mere words posted by rightards. You lack proof to back any of that.

And again, if the FBI wanted to spy on Trump, there's 100 other people they could have spied on who actually had connections to Trump. Not to mention, they wouldn't have waited until the 10th hour of the election. They would have started their spying much earlier so they could have taken action, had that been their actual goal.

And again, Even when he was with the campaign, he apparently had minimal contact with anyone from the campaign.

“I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him.” ~ Donald Trump

“Mr. Page is not an advisor and has made no contribution to the campaign. ... He’s never been a part of our campaign. Period.” ~ Jason Miller, chief Trump campaign spokesman

“You were merely one of the many people named to a foreign policy advisory committee in March of 2016 -- a committee that met one time. You never met Mr. Trump, nor did you ever ‘advise’ Mr. Trump about anything. You are thus not an ‘advisor’ to Mr. Trump in any sense of the word.” ~ Donald McGahn, Trump attorney and current White House Counsel

“He’s [Page] certainly not part of the campaign I’m running.” ~ Kellyanne Conway, Campaign Manager

Bullshit.

Go tell McCabe and Comey to put in the doorman FISA request. Oh WAIT!!! They're fired. Good thing you don't work for the FBI or Intelligence.
How about next time you try to come up with a conspiracy, you at least try to make up one that's plausible?

So you believe we are supposed to believe Obama's DOJ? Really?
If Obama's DOJ said the sky is blue, we're supposed to take that as a lie?

Is that your point?

No. But every time Clapper opens his trap, he spews lies. That's what MAKES a good spook. And he's in this spying on the Trump Campaign (along with Brennan) up to the eyeballs. Couldn't have advertised that Russian Propaganda Dossier as an "Intel Report" without them .. .Money WELL SPENT by the DNC and Ms WhoreHopper.

Bullshit.

Li'l Kim may not actually speak English. He posts hating points from his North Korean commanders, but there is little evidence that he has any grasp of what the shit he posts means.

He's just a troll.
He seldom addresses your points. He usually just attacks you personally, or he harps on some trivial and irrelevant error in your post.
And by "harps on some trivial and irrelevant error in your post," you mean like correcting you that Page was not with the campaign when he was spied on?

Bullshit.

You've said that MANY TIMES. But in reality, it means nothing. Page didn't even have to talk to anyone in the campaign. If they even sent him an offer to be an adviser --- they already HAVE a linked association to a high campaign official. Announcements of meetings that he never attended, would be another connection opened. Campaign officials communicating amongst themselves with messages like "Who the fuck is Carter Page" are another line that can lead surveillance on those people in the campaign.

EVERY ONE of those mentions --- gives them legal excuse to go off in another direction..

That's how you infiltrate a conspiracy with spy tools and the law the way it is. It's truly guilt by association. Just like they got Sessions for shaking hands with the Russian Ambassador while as a Senator. As tho THAT is a crime. And then entrapping him in a Congress investigation by inferring things he never actually meant.

Forum List

Back